Apple has as yet to launch its new iPhone 4S in China, but the device is already selling in Beijing's gray market at whopping prices of up to about US$2,000, reflecting the popularity of the iconic device in the country.
Microsoft announced today that it has mostly wrapped up its acquisition of the Internet communications company Skype. The $8.5 billion deal has received approval from the major regulators, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the European Union, alt...
Public companies may need to look more closely at their exposure to cyberattacks after new guidelines were released this week by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Strong results for tech companies, especially Google, and an easing of concerns about the economy boosted confidence in the computer sector, as markets closed Friday on a positive note.
This year's Web 2.0 Summit will focus on the critical role that online data plays in the Internet economy and on how its use and misuse can make the difference between success and failure in markets like online gaming, Web advertising, search, social...
Dell is expanding its China services business one step at a time as it tries to overcome quirks associated with running a business in that market, a company executive said on Friday.
Verizon Wireless has equipped almost all of its fleet of test vehicles with 4G (fourth-generation) devices to test all the major U.S. 4G networks for speed and coverage.
With the launch of its more successful Google+ social networking service, Google on Friday said it plans to shut down Buzz.
Despite the growing momentum of the LibreOffice fork of OpenOffice, the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) is urging the community of volunteer developers to rally around the OpenOffice code base as the canonical version of the open source software sui...
Four customers of Frontier Communications have filed a class action lawsuit against the broadband and digital voice provider over a US$1 to $1.50 mystery charge on their monthly bills.
Searching for Flash Player on Bing and Yahoo can lead to rogue pages distributing a hard-to-remove rootkit, according to security researchers from antivirus vendor GFI Software.
A judge at the district court in the Hague on Friday rejected claims that Samsung had made against Apple regarding four patents.
The SpyEye banking malware continues to plague computers across the world and is proving to be a difficult foe to detect and remove from infected Windows PCs, according to two researchers from EMC's RSA security division.
SAP said its third quarter revenue rose 14 percent year on year, and operating profit more than doubled according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), boosted by a recalculation of the sum set aside to settle litigation with Oracle ...
The Institute for Science and International Security in Washington has used imagery from Google Earth to <a href="http://isis-online.org/isis-reports/detail/further-construction-progress-of-possible-new-military-uranium-enrichment-f/">arrive at the c...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW