Strangeloop is coming out with a Web-site optimizer that speeds up page builds on mobile devices based on Apple, Android and Microsoft operating systems.
Storage device manufacturer Imation Corp. has reached a deal to buy the hardware business of privately-held IronKey, best known for its highly secure USB flash drives.
The Dutch company that was hacked earlier this summer by certificate thieves has gone bust and shut down, its U.S.-based owner said Tuesday.
A pitch to accelerate Firefox's rapid-release schedule even more -- cutting a week to ship a new version every five weeks -- was rejected by Mozilla, according to a lively discussion on a company forum.
The man Hewlett-Packard hired just one year ago to build its software and cloud computing businesses, as well as take on Apple with a WebOS-powered tablet, may be on the verge of heading out the door.
Even though Google said its Google Wallet app was available Monday, it won't be installed over-the-air to all Nexus S 4G customers until Friday night.
If you don't use it correctly, Facebook's new subscription feature can lead to a social networking mess: private posts and comments shown publicly, a cluttered news feed and spam.
A majority of enterprises have migrated to Windows 7 or are planning to do so. But for Windows XP holdouts ready to side-step Windows 7 for the upcoming Windows 8 OS, you are risking a gap in support, stresses research firm Gartner in a new "first ta...
A U.S. district court judge has scheduled a trial to begin on Feb. 13 in the U.S. Department of Justice's lawsuit opposing AT&T's proposed acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA.
So, you have a small amount of money to spare and have decided to buy that neat Chinese Android tablet that you saw the other day? Let me tell you exactly why that's a pretty bad decision.
Although Apple hasn't announced a release date for the iPhone 5, existing iPhone owners are already selling their handsets in anticipation.
Apple will launch the next iPhone on Oct. 4, a technology blog said today, citing what it called "sources close to the situation."
Continuing its streak of product launches and modifications, Facebook yesterday rolled out even more changes to its interface, which include an updated News Feed and an activity ticker.
Salesforce.com has acquired help desk service provider Assistly for approximately US$50 million, the two companies announced Wednesday.
Several U.S. senators accused Google of giving search preferences to its own suite of services over competitors, but executive chairman Eric Schmidt denied that his company is manipulating search results during a hearing Wednesday.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT