Wireless broadband got a boost in Europe when the European Parliament on Wednesday voted in favor of reallocating radio spectrum frequencies.
EMC and VMware are teaming with French IT services company Atos to create a European cloud infrastructure provider, Canopy, the companies announced Wednesday.
Thanks to the imminent availability of the Galaxy S II LTE, Sweden will become the first European country where consumers can pick up a phone with integrated 4G technology, Samsung said on Wednesday.
Rackspace hopes to make it easier to use its OpenStack private cloud offering by partnering with Redapt, a company that procures, configures and ships servers to customers.
Oracle has updated its MySQL Cluster software to make it more appealing to large Web service providers, among other users of large-volume distributed databases.
Enterproid is expanding its dual-persona phone platform to include voice through a new deal with BroadSoft.
Ordinary Chinese people are taking sides in the iPad trademark battle between Apple and local display vendor Proview, with some thinking the U.S. tech giant should simply change the name of its iconic tablet.
Acer reported fourth quarter profit of US$2.4 million, a financial turnaround after the company faced back-to-back <a href="http://itfinance.computerworld.com/financial-results/38243/acer-posts-another-loss-q3-revenues-fall-30-percent">losses</a> in ...
Android lost smartphone market share for the first time, as Apple had a great fourth quarter buoyed by the launch of the iPhone 4S, according to data from market research company Gartner.
The Global Square, an online global collaboration platform for activists backed by WikiLeaks among others, plans to have a functional prototype by March, its sponsors said.
An adults only rating for video games will finally become a reality from the start of 2013, assuming it passes through parliament
Apple's much speculated iPad 3 has emerged as the latest target in an ongoing trademark dispute in China, after a little-known Chinese firm said on Wednesday it has filed for a customs ban with local authorities to stop the import and export of the t...
Activist Yahoo shareholder Daniel Loeb has rejected the slate of board candidates put forth by the company's newly minted CEO, serving notice of his intention to lobby for his own candidates instead.
Hewlett-Packard and Intel are rethinking processor upgrades in servers, coming up with a new chip-slotting technique that could reduce the chance of errors, and ultimately prevent system failure.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission wants to drop the conditional waiver that could have allowed LightSquared to operate an LTE network in frequencies near the GPS band, potentially killing the carrier's plan to offer a hybrid satellite and ce...
Work / Life balance, Windows 10 allows you to get the best of both worlds.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rock Band VR review: Rock Band's roaring PC debut showcases Oculus Touch's potential
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Windows 10 Creators Update could take months to roll out, data suggests
- Myth busted: Vulkan's multi-GPU support isn't limited to Windows 10
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCLevel 1 IT Support OfficerACT
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- FTDatabase DeveloperQLD
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTProject AnalystACT
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Performance TesterQLD
- CC.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ForecastingNSW
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- TPBusiness Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD