Finding toddler appropriate apps in the Android store can be a little tricky, so to get you started here are five of the best free Android apps for kids
Computer Sciences Corp. might have to write off the US$1.5 billion investment it has made in developing and deploying a failed e-patient records system in the U.K., which the government canceled in September, the company <a href="http://sec.gov/Archi...
Well, we erred in our 2011 predictions in not repeating a 2010 forecast that Carol Bartz would be ousted as Yahoo CEO -- it was bound to happen, we just called that one too early. Then again, we also predicted last year that Oracle would buy Salesfor...
Operator partnerships and small-scale mobile payment trials will start to bear fruit in 2012 and some analysts think Apple will make a play for our wallets. But mass-market acceptance will still allude the sector, according to analysts.
The Italian Antitrust Authority has fined Apple €900,000 (US$1.2 million) for not giving consumers enough information about its guarantees, the authority said on Tuesday.
NTT DoCoMo said Tuesday it will form a joint venture with Samsung, Fujitsu, NEC and two other Japanese companies to design and sell chips for high-speed mobile networks based on the LTE (Long Term Evolution) standard.
A federal judge in Delaware has cancelled a Feb. 14 trial of an antitrust case filed against Intel in 2009, after plaintiff New York state asked the court to allow its transfer to a New York state court.
Sony said Monday it will sell off its entire stake in an LCD (liquid crystal display) manufacturing joint venture with Samsung Electronics for 1.08 trillion won (US$934 million).
A court in Delhi on Saturday ordered 22 Internet companies, including Google and Facebook, to remove certain "anti-religious" and "anti-social" content, the Press Trust of India news agency reported.
Google asked a federal court to dismiss copyright claims against its Google Books project by groups representing authors and photographers on Thursday, saying the groups could not sue over copyrights they did not own.
A group of researchers from the U.S. Naval Academy has developed a technique for analyzing email traffic in real-time to identify spam messages as they come across the wire, simply using information from the TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) packet...
Confidence in the tech sector appears to be recovering on strong results from Tibco and Red Hat and optimism about the economy, after sinking earlier this week in the wake of a disappointing report from Oracle.
Giant domain name registrar GoDaddy.com has pulled its support from the controversial Stop Online Piracy Act after owners of several websites announced they would take their business elsewhere.
In 2012 a fundamental change in server architecture could be on tap as companies look to cut data center costs with the help of technologies like ARM processors and graphics chips, analysts said.
Every enterprise software vendor will tell you how hot and in-demand their products are, but the notion rings fairly true with respect to BI (business intelligence) and advanced analytics. The products just kept selling throughout the global recessio...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Projects Engineer | Systems Integration and IT Managed ServicesNSW
- PTSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsSA
- FTPerformance TesterNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- TPXamarin DeveloperQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- FTSupport EngineerNSW
- FTITIL Service ManagerVIC
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- CCWeb AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- CCSenior Cisco Network EngineerWA
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW