Researchers have released two tools that can take advantage of a weakness in a system designed to let people easily secure their wireless routers.
Google's Android and Apple's iOS gained a larger percentage of the U.S. smartphone market in the latter part of the year, while Research in Motion's share declined along with Microsoft and Symbian, according to the latest figures from market research...
Google+ membership is accelerating, and the young social network is now adding 625,000 users a day with over 62 million in total, a researcher has estimated.
Verizon on Thursday said its third 4G network problem this month was resolved over night.
Many web app frameworks are vulnerable to a denial-of-service attack targeting the way they handle hash tables, researchers revealed Wednesday, prompting Microsoft to announce an "out-of-band" patch for its ASP.NET platform just hours later.
Next year will see one more regional Internet registry run out of IPv4 addresses, but 2012 will be more of a year to prepare for the inevitable shift to IPv6 than an Internet doomsday, according to networking experts.
Seven Asian companies have come to a US$553 million settlement with several U.S. states in connection with charges of fixing prices of LCD (liquid crystal display) screens, thus pushing up the prices of computers, television sets and other electronic...
A judge has tossed out a number of claims in a California county's lawsuit against SAP over an allegedly failed ERP software implementation, including the claim that SAP <a href="http://www.cio.com.au/article/375311/county_alleges_sap_deloitte_engage...
SAP's US$3.4 billion acquisition of SuccessFactors has passed an important regulatory step, with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission deciding on Friday to grant early termination of the waiting period required by the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improve...
Online spending so far this holiday season in the U.S. was 15 percent higher than last year, rising to US$35.3 billion, according to figures released Wednesday by comScore.
China is in the midst of an unprecedented data center construction boom that's providing business opportunities for U.S. companies and could see China emerge with one of the most advanced computing infrastructures in the world.
Intel on Wednesday started shipping the latest Atom chips for netbooks, an important step to sustain growth of the low-cost PCs in the wake of the tablet onslaught.
Next year, if all goes according to plan, Red Hat will become the first open source software company to generate more than US$1 billion a year in revenue. It will be a watershed moment for the open source community, who have long seen their approach ...
Mitsui, a massive Japanese conglomerate, will invest US$12 million in an ambitious smart grid project that is being constructed in New Mexico.
China on Tuesday began offering its own satellite navigation system to users, as an effort to move away from the nation's reliance on the U.S.-built NAVSTAR GPS network.
Take home a Crucial® MX300 Solid State Drive this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCC ProgrammerACT
- CCIT Project ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- CCGIS ConsultantNSW
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTProduct Manager - TV and MediaVIC
- TPAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA