Logging in from a Smyrna, Georgia, McDonald's restaurant, a former employee of a U.S. pharmaceutical company was able to wipe out most of the company's computer infrastructure earlier this year.
Google's bid to acquire Motorola Mobility is a brilliant move that will stave off Android's patent attackers. Or it's act of desperation that will force Android phone makers to adopt rival platforms. Or it was simply something that Google had to do, ...
Rumors of system-wide voice recognition in iOS have been floating around since Apple acquired speech technology companies Siri and Nuance last year.
Amazon is stepping up the security and access features of its cloud services in an effort to attract more government agencies as customers.
Dell had strong profit growth in the second fiscal quarter of 2012, although the company's revenue was hurt by a drop in sales of storage and desktop products, the company said.
Google's interest in Motorola may really be just for the patents after all.
In a strong message to those who incite violence on social networks, a British court sentenced two men to four years in prison for using Facebook to try to organize a riot. It's the sternest punishment yet for abuse of social networks during the U.K....
Intel this week defended its fee-based processor upgrade program, saying it is a way to add incremental performance without having to tear the system apart for a CPU upgrade.
Google is increasing the prominence and quantity of what it calls "sitelinks," which are links to specific sections of a website that it shows for some query results.
Hoping to broaden the input from users, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has established two new virtual working spaces for individuals and organizations to develop specifications, the organization announced Tuesday.
HTC has filed a lawsuit against Apple for allegedly infringing on three patents, the latest in the legal battle raging between the companies.
Twitter has added a native function to its API for attaching images to posts, designed to make it easier for third-party developers to include photos with their applications' messages, or "tweets."
Samsung is again free to sell its Android-based Galaxy Tab 10.1 in all European Union countries except for Germany, after a court in Düsseldorf changed its injunction enacted last week.
Google was praised on Tuesday by the U.K.'s data protection watchdog for strengthening its privacy policies but the agency said the company still needs to improve.
In February, the mobile industry will once again head to Barcelona for Mobile World Congress (MWC), which will feature a new section focusing on different aspects of mobile marketing, show organizer GSM Association (GSMA) said on Tuesday.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- Australian businesses need to accept higher rotation of millennials: Kronos
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW