How much would you work out for $10?
A Texas man who sold supposed backup copies of Adobe Systems, Microsoft and Autodesk software through multiple websites has been sentenced to serve nearly five years in prison and ordered to pay more than US$402,000 in restitution, the U.S. Departmen...
Quad-core processors and big screens are getting most of the attention at Mobile World Congress, but a feature that is getting more common on new smartphones is HD Voice.
The growing startup scene in southeast Asia is a bit different than its counterpart in Silicon Valley.
Anyone can take Windows 8 for a spin now that Microsoft has launched the so-called "consumer preview" version of the software at an event in Barcelona on Wednesday.
Qualcomm has released a version of its development kit for augmented reality apps, which from now on will be marketed under the Vuforia brand name.
When Windows 8's beta version becomes available for download on Wednesday, Microsoft expects many enterprises to jump at the chance to give the new operating system a test drive, but some industry analysts doubt that there will be much interest among...
Microsoft's Azure cloud infrastructure and development service experienced a serious outage on Wednesday, with the system's service management component going down worldwide starting at 1:45 a.m. GMT.
Toshiba will start shipping its Excite LE tablet next week, which the company claims will be the thinnest tablet yet.
Apple's lawyers defended the company's claims to the iPad trademark in China on Wednesday during a high-stakes court hearing that could decide whether Chinese authorities ban the tablet for trademark infringement.
Nokia pitched its Windows Phones as the best bet for operators and app developers, and to prove it, announced partnerships for new apps with brands including Michelin Travel, Red Bull, Kraft Foods and others.
LightSquared Chairman and CEO Sanjiv Ahuja has resigned his CEO post, in the latest change to rock the company that still says it wants to build a 4G network using frequencies next to the GPS spectrum band.
The number of malware threats that receive instructions from attackers through DNS is expected to increase, and most companies are not currently scanning for such activity on their networks, security experts said at the RSA Conference 2012 on Tuesday...
Sony said it has sold 1.2 million units of its new Vita handheld game console worldwide as of Sunday, after a boost from the device's launch in the U.S. and Europe last week.
Need to print on the go? The HP OfficeJet offers that and more. Read a user’s experience on this multi-purpose printer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSystems Support EngineerQLD
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTFull Stack Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- CCChange AnalystACT
- CCSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTService ManagerNSW
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Data ConsultantWA
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- CCSCCM ConsultantACT
- FTHR Learning Management ExpertNSW
- CCArchitect/Senior Capacity Planner Network Engineering - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD