SAP's US$3.4 billion purchase of cloud software vendor SuccessFactors has been delayed indefinitely while a U.S. regulatory body investigates the deal, an SAP spokesman confirmed Wednesday.
Amazon.com has set up a subsidiary in India, Junglee.com, that aggregates products from local online and offline retailers, but does not sell them, it said Thursday.
Samsung Electronics is allowed to continue to sell the Galaxy Tab 10.1N, after a regional court in Munich rejected an Apple motion to block sales of the product due to a patent violation, a spokesman at the court said.
Google Docs users can now get offline access to documents on their Android-based smartphones and tablets, Google<a href="http://googlemobile.blogspot.com/2012/02/updates-to-google-docs-app-for-android.html">said in a blog post on Wednesday.</a>
Google is directing users to localized country domains on Blogger to provide it flexibility to comply with content removal rules in various countries.
India's Supreme Court on Thursday ruled that 122 mobile licenses awarded across 32 service areas in 2008 should be cancelled, giving a new dimension to investigations into alleged malpractices and corruption in the allotment of the 2G licenses.
Sony said Thursday it now expects to lose nearly $US3 billion in the current fiscal year through March, over double its target from just three months ago, as it books expenses related to the sale of its share in its LCD joint venture with Samsung and...
China, one of the world's largest Internet markets, could be out of reach of Facebook because of the Chinese government's strict censorship policies, the company said in its filing on Wednesday for an initial public offering (IPO).
In anticipation of offering its open-source content management software as a service, Alfresco has upgraded its namesake product to work with multiple clients and to interact with a wider range of form factors, the company announced Thursday.
Facebook's application Wednesday to sell shares on the open market includes hints about its plans for mobile use and online payments, and reveals previously guarded information about how much its executives get paid.
Despite Microsoft's stated commitment to Hyper-V in OpenStack, buggy code designed to support the hypervisor will be removed from the next version of the stack, developers decided on Wednesday.
Hewlett-Packard has let slip some details on its website about its upcoming Proliant Gen8 servers ahead of their official launch.
Facebook's decision to become a public company is seen as a bellwether for Web 2.0 stock offerings, but what will it mean for the social networking giant's 800 million users, and for the companies that build third-party apps for the site?
Wunderkit -- a collaborative getting-things-done Web-based application for Mac and iOS -- has emerged from beta testing and is available to the public.
The successor of the Galaxy S II Android smartphone won't be introduced at the Mobile World Congress conference at the end of the month.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
- Halo Wars 2 review: Spinning its Warthog wheels in a stagnant RTS genre
- Staples is selling a 24-inch HP all-in-one for $500
- Test your PC's Ghost Recon: Wildlands performance in this weekend's open beta
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityVIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCBI Technical LeadACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- CCWindows AdministratorACT
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTIMO Change Manager - EclipseNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FTApplications DeveloperACT