As the iPad-centric event on March 7 nears, DigiTimes claims Apple is looking to make a 7.85-inch iPad to compete with Amazon's Kindle Fire and the increasingly popular line of 7-inch tablets.
Reports from Apple's supply chain suggest that the company will introduce an 8GB iPad 2 next Wednesday as well as a third-generation iPad.
Enterprise social networking software vendor Yammer plans to beef up its sales and engineering staff with the latest funding infusion from investors, an US$85 million financing round.
Apple has won an injunction potentially requiring Motorola Mobility to recall infringing smartphones, in the two companies' ongoing patent battle in Germany, according to a blogger following the case.
Linus Torvalds's fabled 'world domination' on the desktops of clerks or CEOs may never arrive, but it's already here on the computers of programmers everywhere
These tablets have extra security features that will keep your work safe and your IT pros happy.
Seven senior Republicans in the U.S. Senate have introduced cybersecurity legislation after saying that an earlier bill would create costly regulations for businesses.
The rise of mixed mobile networks of Wi-Fi, small cells and traditional base stations, a major theme of this week's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, may change the competitive landscape of both service providers and equipment vendors.
A new supply of the $US25 Raspberry Pi Linux PC, which sold out minutes after going on sale Wednesday, should be available in a month to six weeks, according to the nonprofit Raspberry Pi organiaation.
Closely following the company's <a href="http://blogs.computerworld.com/19805/windows_8_consumer_preview_first_impressions_still_more_for_tablets_than_traditional_pcs">public preview</a> of Windows 8, Microsoft has released a beta version of its Wind...
The perfect hug.
Microsoft's Azure cloud infrastructure and development service was apparently running nearly trouble-free on Thursday, following a series of outages on Wednesday that affected multiple aspects of the system.
Civil suit claims that Microsoft websites hosted objectionable content were dismissed Thursday in India after the company showed that no such content was on its websites.
The final keynote session of Mobile World Congress 2012 may be remembered, if it is remembered at all, as The Bruce Lee Keynote.
A printer that ticks all the boxes to help small businesses run productively
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTField Engineer - Hardware RolloutsNSW
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- TPIntermediate Change ManagerQLD
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTCapacity ManagerACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- CCApplication Developer - VB.Net, WCF, Production SupportACT
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- FTTeam Leader Application SupportVIC
- TPEducation TechnologistNSW
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW