Seven senior Republicans in the U.S. Senate have introduced cybersecurity legislation after saying that an earlier bill would create costly regulations for businesses.
The rise of mixed mobile networks of Wi-Fi, small cells and traditional base stations, a major theme of this week's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, may change the competitive landscape of both service providers and equipment vendors.
A new supply of the $US25 Raspberry Pi Linux PC, which sold out minutes after going on sale Wednesday, should be available in a month to six weeks, according to the nonprofit Raspberry Pi organiaation.
Closely following the company's <a href="http://blogs.computerworld.com/19805/windows_8_consumer_preview_first_impressions_still_more_for_tablets_than_traditional_pcs">public preview</a> of Windows 8, Microsoft has released a beta version of its Wind...
The perfect hug.
Microsoft's Azure cloud infrastructure and development service was apparently running nearly trouble-free on Thursday, following a series of outages on Wednesday that affected multiple aspects of the system.
Civil suit claims that Microsoft websites hosted objectionable content were dismissed Thursday in India after the company showed that no such content was on its websites.
The final keynote session of Mobile World Congress 2012 may be remembered, if it is remembered at all, as The Bruce Lee Keynote.
Consumer desire for unnecessary features has encouraged the development of insecure and unreliable software products, said Tenable Network Security CSO Marcus Ranum, during a debate on Wednesday about software liability at the RSA security conference...
The little cameras in your home are multiplying. There are the ones you bought, perhaps your SLR or digital camera, but also those that just kind of show up in your current phone, your old phone, your laptop, your game console, and soon your TV and s...
Apple, which already faces uncertainty over ownership of the iPad trademark in China, has filed a complaint demanding a local Chinese luggage vendor drop the EPAD trademark it uses on its products.
Over 90 percent of data breaches are the result of external attacks and almost 60 percent of organizations discovered them months or years later, Verizon said in a report released at the RSA security conference on Wednesday.
Facebook has acquired the team behind file-transfer startup Caffeinated Mind, which offered an on-demand peer-to-peer file sharing system.
Optus is offering Australian travellers two unlimited data roaming packs for use in selected Asia destinations.
Get into your productive zone with the right business tool
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCServer SOE EngineerACT
- TPIT Infrastructure Software Licence SpecialistNSW
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTUser Support AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- TPSAP Data Migration LeadQLD
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam AssistantVIC
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- CCPeoplesoft ConsultantNSW
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTSQL Server DBA- 2016 RDBMS, SSIS, SRS, Certified DBANSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile and Business ProcessNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD