The 4G network standards approved last week by the ITU may improve the mobile data experience soon, even if consumers don't actually see the 100M bps mobile speed for which they were designed.
SAP plans to roll out support for the ERP module within its flagship Business Suite product family on the HANA in-memory database platform in the fourth quarter of this year, executive board member and technology chief Vishal Sikka said in an intervi...
HP announced on Wednesday that it plans to release the code behind webOS in September under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
Data protection and online privacy rules proposed for the European Union could hinder the development of new Web-based business models and bog down companies with regulations, some U.S. critics said Wednesday.
Motorola has filed a new lawsuit in Florida charging Apple with infringing six patents in the iPhone 4S and four of those patents in iCloud.
IT professionals believe that assessing the potential harm caused by data breaches is more useful to mitigating the effects of such incidents than notifying affected individuals, according to a survey published on the day the European Union's propose...
Europe's proposed new laws on data protection are burdensome and expensive, but may give companies incentive to put more measures in place to secure data, according to representatives of business interests.
Internet users in the European Union will benefit from greater control over their personal data if new proposals to reform the Data Protection Directive are implemented.
Tibco has added geolocation technology to its Tibbr enterprise social-networking platform, in a move that will allow companies to use physical spaces as "data hubs," or launching points for information delivery and collection.
Amazon Web Services has launched a public beta test of AWS Storage Gateway, which allows enterprises to back up application data in Amazon's cloud using a software appliance, the company said on Tuesday.
A proposed new data-protection law for the European Union includes fines of up to two percent of global turnover for companies that breach the rules, E.U. Justice Commissioner Viviane Reding announced Wednesday.
Teleconferencing vendors say they're trying to strike the right balance between security and usability after security researchers found they could dial in to the conference lines of major companies and manipulate video cameras to spy on boardrooms.
SAP said it had exceeded its guidance for revenue and profit in 2011, its best year in its 40-year history, and was positioned to exceed its revenue target of €20 billion (US$26 billion) in 2015.
Back in the 1990s, Sega decided (perhaps due to the troubled Sega Saturn) to exit the 32-bit generation of video consoles early in order to bring out a 128-bit console: the Dreamcast. The Dreamcast was launched in 1998, a couple of years ahead of the...
Read on for five of our top five choices of anime-based games that received an unusually timed release outside of Japan.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's first Creators Update features for Xbox One focus on Home, Guide, Copilot
- How to create and restore an image backup in Windows 10
- All new Chromebooks will get Android app support
- The Asus Tinker Board is a powerful Raspberry Pi rival that plays 4K video
- Torment: Tides of Numenera preview: This is the bizarre follow-up Planescape deserves
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Analyst - DataQLD
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) Technical Team LeaderACT
- FTASP.NET Developer - ASP.NET/JQUERY/SQLNSW
- FTCloud Orchestration SpecialistVIC
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT