The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has issued warnings to 20 online retailers selling illegal mobile phone jammers, GPS jammers, Wi-Fi jammers and other signal jamming devices, the agency said Wednesday.
Phil Schiller, Apple's Senior Vice President of Worldwide Marketing, announces the iPhone 4S at Apple headquarters on Tuesday.
The U.S. Congress should focus on voluntary incentives, instead of new regulations, as a way to encourage companies to improve their cybersecurity efforts, although some changes in current laws are needed, a group of Republican lawmakers said in a re...
The CTIA mobile trade group is asking a federal court to stop San Francisco from making cell-phone retailers post warnings about radiation dangers from phones, just a week before an annual trade show that CTIA moved out of the city because of the law...
New York City is expanding the use of its citywide wireless network to more than a million devices as it tries to cut costs and expand the range of services available to residents, the city's CIO said on Wednesday.
The Salesforce.com chief continued his spat with Oracle CEO Larry Ellison on Wednesday morning - and you might not see Marc Benioff at an Oracle conference again.
The battle between Oracle and Google over Android is unlikely to go to trial later this month as initially planned.
Oracle's Fusion Applications are finally generally available to all customers, the company announced Wednesday at the OpenWorld conference in San Francisco as part of the most extensive public demonstration of the long-awaited software to date.
HP is investigating how several TouchPads reportedly shipped to end users running Android, instead of webOS.
After releasing an initial set of basic APIs for Google+, the company is exposing more functions that external developers can access for the tools and applications they build for the social networking site.
The U.S. technology industry added 115,000 jobs in the first half of 2011, nearly erasing job losses in the sector during 2010, according to a new report from the TechAmerica Foundation.
Antivirus vendor Trend Micro has recently detected a drive-by download attack on Facebook that used malicious advertisements to infect users with malware.
NSS Labs is sweetening the pot for its ExploitHub marketplace by offering rewards to security gurus who can write working exploits for a dozen "high-value" vulnerabilities.
India is closer to its much-touted target of a US$35 tablet, with DataWind, a wireless Web access products maker in Montreal, designing and making a device that it will sell to the government for $50.
Online banking fraud losses in the U.K. fell 32 percent in the first half of the year, according to figures from U.K. banks released on Wednesday. The decline is due to the increased use of fraud detection software by banks, an industry group said.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- How to go back to Windows 7 or 8 after an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCProject/ Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Sharepoint, CRM, MS Dynamics)ACT
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW