The authors of "Change Anything: The New Science of Personal Success" offer these tips for career success:
Several privacy and civil rights groups voiced support for an online do-not-track bill introduced in the U.S. Senate Monday, saying the legislation would give Web users control over their personal data.
The IEEE has formed a group to assess demand for a faster form of Ethernet, taking the first step toward what could become a Terabit Ethernet standard.
Microsoft is releasing tools aimed at making it easier for developers to build iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 7 apps that use Windows Azure.
French Internet users in rural areas may end up getting faster mobile broadband than other parts of the world, after a minister said that operators would be allowed to buy more spectrum.
Nvidia on Monday said it had agreed to acquire baseband processor maker Icera for US$367 million in cash, a move that could help Nvidia expand its reach in the mobile market.
Deloitte is upping its hand in BI (business intelligence), announcing Monday that it has bought "substantially all" of the assets of SaaS (software as a service) analytics vendor Oco. Terms were not revealed.
Name: David Wagner
While SAP has spent the past year spinning a vision for on-premises, on-demand and on-device computing, its upcoming Sapphire conference is an opportunity for the vendor to lay out some important specifics on these plans for the thousands expected to...
The long wait for Apple products in Beijing turned ugly over the weekend when a skirmish erupted outside one of the company's stores, resulting in a broken glass door and injuries to customers and one employee. Apple's iPad 2 had just gone on sale, b...
Shoppers buying one of Apple's shiny new Thunderbolt-equipped iMacs are faced with a choice before they check out: Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, or both?
I/O, Google's development conference, hits San Francisco next week, but don't expect any big Chrome OS announcements. Well, not technically, at least. Samsung and Google will be hosting an event as the conference is wrapping up on the evening of May...
More bad news for RIM's Blackberry: A recent survey of cell phone users shows Google's Android is continuing to gobble up its market share.
Hewlett-Packard said on Monday it will start offering pay-as-you-go 3G mobile broadband services for its business laptops as the company looks to package more services with PCs.
Optus has announced its intentions to launch an IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) service in partnership with FetchTV, with what the telco calls 'integrated mobile functionality' for smartphones and tablets. It is not clear whether this means a mob...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 2 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 3 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 4 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 5 Apple Watch review: saving time
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- New trial on damages ordered in Apple, Smartflash patent dispute
- LG sneaks 4K OLED TVs into stores, from $5999
- Android malware masquerades as Nintendo game emulator
- Lizard Squad hacker draws suspended sentence for online attacks
- Oracle gets September trial date against Rimini Street
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW