As the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers moves forward, despite ongoing concerns, with its decision to launch a program to sell new generic top-level domains, the organization should take new steps to protect trademarks and other in...
Seeking to transform the way its staff communicates and collaborates worldwide, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) will roll out Google Apps to its 110,000 employees, shedding along the way various legacy email systems, including Microsoft Exchan...
It is now unclear exactly when Oracle's lawsuit against Google over alleged Java intellectual property violations in the Android mobile OS will go to trial, according to a ruling filed Thursday in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Cali...
LightSquared is seeking an investigation of a federal official involved in deciding whether the company can deploy its hybrid satellite-LTE network, saying he simultaneously serves on the board of a GPS company opposing the network.
Google and Facebook filed petitions before the Delhi High Court after a lower court asked them and other Internet companies to remove certain objectionable content from their websites.
A member of the Anonymous hacktivist collective has published a list of Internet-facing Israeli SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) systems and alleged log-in details.
Oracle on Thursday rolled out an updated version of its TimesTen In-Memory Database, which is a key component of its upcoming Exalytics appliance as well as a competitor to SAP's HANA platform.
The PHP development team <a href="http://www.php.net/archive/2012.php#id2012-01-11-1">has released</a> version 5.3.9 of the popular Web development platform in order to address a recently disclosed denial-of-service (DoS) vulnerability, as well as ot...
A mobile TV effort by local broadcasters in the U.S. is entering a new phase, with two large groups of stations showcasing new partnerships at the International Consumer Electronics Show, but the initiative still faces major hurdles.
Open-source BI (business intelligence) vendor Jaspersoft wants its software to become another arrow in the quiver for developers using commercial PaaS (platform-as-a-service) offerings.
As wireless access is added to new types of devices, Ericsson is reorganizing its licensing department in an effort to make more money from its patents, the company said on Thursday.
Infosys cut its revenue growth forecast for its fiscal year ending March 31, citing slowing demand in Europe which is hit by a debt crisis.
Smartphones using quad-core processors may not have made a splash at this year's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, but the devices will be coming in a few months, Nvidia said at the show.
Microsoft investigated a workers protest at its contract manufacturer Foxconn Technology Group, and found that the dispute in Wuhan, China had nothing to do with working conditions, and was related to staffing assignments and transfer policies, the c...
Advanced Micro Devices demonstrated its upcoming mobile chips for thin-and-light laptops, which the company said will lead to cheaper but equally speedy alternatives to Intel's expensive ultrabooks.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTChange and Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- CCSQL Data and Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTIteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- CCTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)NSW
- CCSenior Information Management SMENSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTSAP Service Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCEPAS Technical Support OfficersNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC