Traffic hit near-record levels on Twitter on Wednesday after news spread of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs' death.
Microsoft yesterday announced it will ship a third and final service pack update for Office 2007 before year's end.
Apple's iPhone 4S launches this Friday 14 October and it hasn’t taken long for the telcos to react: Optus and Vodafone detailed pricing and plan information for the new iPhone over the weekend.
All the major Web-based email services have junk mail folders and spam filters that strain out obvious offenders. Categorizing messages and filtering out those you don’t want may help, but limits control. It would be nice just to tell your email prog...
Mango, Android and tablet could be the big buzzwords at the upcoming CTIA Enterprise & Applications event in San Diego.
For those who believe Apple corners the market in elegance for technology products, take a look at a new handset released in Europe yesterday by LG Electronics -- and running Microsoft software.
Google isn’t reinventing the wheel with a new feature it is testing that allows any two computers using its Chrome browser to connect with each other.
YapBrowser, a replacement web browser once promoted by controversial spyware company Zango, has made a sudden return, GFI Software security researcher Chris Boyd <a href="YapBrowser, a replacement web browser once promoted by controversial spyware co...
Scott McNealy, the former chairman and CEO of Sun Microsystems, would have accepted the job of running Hewlett-Packard if he had been asked, he said this week.
Not only might companies have ethical, civic and legal obligations to alert authorities to cyberthreats, businesses may find that the authorities can be helpful, law enforcement agents and prosecutors said on Friday.
Shares of Sprint Nextel and Clearwire plummeted on Friday after Sprint laid out plans to build its own LTE network, leaving the ailing Clearwire alone to fund and build LTE itself.
Prosecutors call it the biggest identity theft bust in US history. On Friday, 111 bank tellers, retail workers, waiters and alleged criminals were charged with running a credit-card-stealing organization that stole more than $US13 million in less tha...
Scott McNealy has never been shy about sharing his opinions; now he wants everyone else to do the same.
Legal experts and law enforcement agents say new and updated laws are required to protect user privacy while allowing law enforcement to catch cybercriminals.
Data-mining programs at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security are not fully reviewed by the agency for their effectiveness and, in some cases, for their compliance with privacy protection mandates, according to a report from the U.S. Government Ac...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW