A U.S lawmaker has posted the controversial Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) online and is asking the public to comment and make changes to the copyright enforcement treaty.
Intel on Tuesday announced the Xeon E5-2600 processors for 2- and 4-socket servers, which is the company's first major chip upgrade for industry standard x86 servers in close to two years.
Even the most efficient air-cooled data centers waste 20 percent of their power running fans inside the servers, according to British liquid-cooling specialist Iceotope, which launched its water-cooled servers at the Cebit tradeshow in Hanover on Tue...
A new targeted email attack is exploiting interest in the Iranian nuclear program to trick people into opening booby-trapped Word documents that exploit a known Flash Player vulnerability to install malware.
Microsoft has released to manufacturing the newest version of its relational database, SQL Server 2012, the company announced Tuesday. The software will be available for customer purchase on April 1.
The next version of the OpenScape Unified Communications (UC) Suite can handle five times as many users, Siemens Enterprise Communications said Tuesday at the Cebit trade show.
The European Commission's working group on data protection has warned members of the online advertising industry that their current approach does not comply with Europe's ePrivacy laws.
Almost 30,000 WordPress blogs have been infected in a new wave of attacks orchestrated by a cybercriminal gang whose primary goal is to distribute rogue antivirus software, researchers from security firm Websense said in a blog post on Monday.
The Linux Professional Institute hopes to recruit more Linux trainers and students through two initiatives launched at the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, on Tuesday.
Top server makers on Tuesday announced major product upgrades with Intel's new Xeon E5 processors and technologies that deliver better performance and throughput for robust virtualization and cloud deployments in data centers.
Wyse Technology's latest thin client, the T10, uses an ARM-based processor, which helps keep both cost and temperature down, the company said on Tuesday at the Cebit conference.
A U.S. judge has ordered Motorola Mobility and Google to turn over information to Apple on Google's acquisition in 2005 of Android, its development of the Android OS and the proposed acquisition of Motorola.
Amazon Web Services has cut its prices for the 19th time in six years in a bid to fend off competition from the likes of Microsoft Azure and Rackspace.
Kaspersky Lab has launched Security for Virtualization, designed to centralize the protection of virtual machines running on VMware, the company said on Tuesday at the Cebit trade show.
Harmonie, whose software links enterprise social applications with email clients, has struck a deal with IBM to integrate IBM Connections with Outlook.
A printer that ticks all the boxes to help small businesses run productively
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
- Nvidia's offering three free VR games if you buy a GTX 10 Series card and an Oculus Rift + Touch
- Call of Duty: WWII returns the series to Normandy and Germany on November 3
- Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
- Scanner Sombre review: A weird and unsettling glimpse into darkness
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSecurity Controls Specialist - ISO 27002VIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTTeam Leader Application SupportVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSenior BI AnalystQLD
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Administrator - Cloud, Azure and LinuxQLD
- FTSenior ERP Project ManagerQLD
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- FTTechnical Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentNSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- FTTeam AssistantVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW