Details of allegations of sexual harassment that ultimately caused Mark Hurd, now co-president at Oracle, to quit as CEO of Hewlett-Packard are now plastered across the Internet after a letter written on behalf of the complainant was unsealed by the ...
Hackers released another batch of data on Thursday pilfered from Stratfor Global Intelligence, a widely used research and analysis company whose website was attacked last weekend.
Researchers have released two tools that can take advantage of a weakness in a system designed to let people easily secure their wireless routers.
Google's Android and Apple's iOS gained a larger percentage of the U.S. smartphone market in the latter part of the year, while Research in Motion's share declined along with Microsoft and Symbian, according to the latest figures from market research...
Google+ membership is accelerating, and the young social network is now adding 625,000 users a day with over 62 million in total, a researcher has estimated.
Verizon on Thursday said its third 4G network problem this month was resolved over night.
Many web app frameworks are vulnerable to a denial-of-service attack targeting the way they handle hash tables, researchers revealed Wednesday, prompting Microsoft to announce an "out-of-band" patch for its ASP.NET platform just hours later.
Next year will see one more regional Internet registry run out of IPv4 addresses, but 2012 will be more of a year to prepare for the inevitable shift to IPv6 than an Internet doomsday, according to networking experts.
Seven Asian companies have come to a US$553 million settlement with several U.S. states in connection with charges of fixing prices of LCD (liquid crystal display) screens, thus pushing up the prices of computers, television sets and other electronic...
A judge has tossed out a number of claims in a California county's lawsuit against SAP over an allegedly failed ERP software implementation, including the claim that SAP <a href="http://www.cio.com.au/article/375311/county_alleges_sap_deloitte_engage...
SAP's US$3.4 billion acquisition of SuccessFactors has passed an important regulatory step, with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission deciding on Friday to grant early termination of the waiting period required by the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improve...
Online spending so far this holiday season in the U.S. was 15 percent higher than last year, rising to US$35.3 billion, according to figures released Wednesday by comScore.
China is in the midst of an unprecedented data center construction boom that's providing business opportunities for U.S. companies and could see China emerge with one of the most advanced computing infrastructures in the world.
Intel on Wednesday started shipping the latest Atom chips for netbooks, an important step to sustain growth of the low-cost PCs in the wake of the tablet onslaught.
Next year, if all goes according to plan, Red Hat will become the first open source software company to generate more than US$1 billion a year in revenue. It will be a watershed moment for the open source community, who have long seen their approach ...
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT