Two high-level executives of Swedish e-commerce startup Klarna are on their way home after the New York County district attorney agreed to dismiss charges of felony sexual assault that they had faced since early this month.
Cisco Systems announced its take on the reshaping of mobile networks that is emerging at this week's Mobile World Congress on Tuesday, saying it can build a Wi-Fi infrastructure spanning all the way from the access point to the core network.
Ericsson has joined OpenStack as part of its plan to serve operators that want to become cloud computing providers, the company said on Tuesday.
Google once considered issuing its own currency, to be called Google Bucks, company Chairman Eric Schmidt said on stage in Barcelona at the Mobile World Congress Tuesday.
Epicor is trying to stop Utah IT services firm Applied Integration from providing third-party support for its Dimensions software, alleging that the company has committed illegal acts in the course of doing so, according to a lawsuit filed this month...
To help its partners generate more cloud business, IBM has introduced new training, tools and a financial incentive package at its PartnerWorld conference, being held this week in New Orleans.
Micron Technology has bought out Intel's stake in two wafer factories that are part of a NAND joint venture between the two companies in a move they said will expand the supply of flash memory.
Alcatel One Touch has introduced 12 Android-based smartphones, including the Ultra 995, which will cost about US$250 and have a 4.3-inch screen.
A German court Monday overturned an injunction that blocked sales of the iPad and iPhone in the ongoing intellectual-property dispute between Apple and Motorola Mobility.
Vodafone's warning that caps on roaming charges would cost jobs has provoked ire in European Union institutions.
Ericsson took a step to simplify carrier mobile networks on Tuesday, during a Mobile World Congress show where infrastructure is getting more complex.
Mozilla managed to avoid using any parts of Android in the development of its Boot-to-Gecko mobile Web project.
ManageEngine, the IT management software arm of Zoho, is adding iOS devices to those supported in its Desktop Central management service.
Suse has updated its enterprise Linux distribution, using a recent version of the Linux kernel to support the advanced management capabilities in freshly released servers from Hewlett-Packard and Dell.
A printer that ticks all the boxes to help small businesses run productively
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Elgato's Stream Deck is a programmable LCD control center that makes game streaming easy
- Facebook starts warning U.S. users when they're sharing fake news
- Why I'm addicted to Mass Effect: Andromeda's gorgeous, secret Nvidia super-screenshots
- Corsair One review: Small, fast, and surprisingly quiet
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- TPDeployment OfficerQLD
- CCPerformance TesterQLD
- CCDeployment GraduatesSA
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTIT Project Manager. Ciritical permanent roleNSW
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW
- CCCommunications Network EngineerWA
- FTService Delivery ManagerWA
- FTChief Architect - Principal ArchitectVIC
- TPEngineer Desktop DevelopmentVIC
- FTDeployment EngineerSA
- CCEDRMS Service ManagerNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTDeployment ManagerVIC
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Security) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- FTData and Insights AnalystNSW