It's a stretch to call 2011 a truly transformative year for enterprise software, given all the old warts that remain, from large-scale IT <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9222864/10_biggest_ERP_software_failures_of_2011">project failur...
Google has acquired more IBM patents, adding more than 200 to approximately 2,000 patents it had previously bought from IBM.
Sprint Nextel has given LightSquared another month to gain FCC approval for its planned 4G network, extending a deal in which LightSquared would use Sprint's Network Vision infrastructure and save an estimated US$13 billion in deployment costs.
At Utah Valley University, 120 computers are now working to decode encrypted passwords revealed by the hack of Stratfor Global Intelligence, one of the most significant data breaches of last year.
-- Name: Craig Johnson
Samsung Electronics has launched the Android-based Galaxy Ace Plus, which has more memory, a faster processor and a slightly larger screen compared to its predecessor, the company said on Thursday.
Charging a mobile phone by simply using a solar charging panel on the back cover is possible but challenging, Nokia has concluded after ending a research project on the subject.
Belarus has introduced a law that imposes restrictions on citizens and residents in the country visiting or using foreign websites, according to Global Legal Monitor, an online publication of the Law Library of Congress in Washington, D.C.
After a rollercoaster ride on the stock market, tech companies are ending the year just about where they started, despite strong and in some cases record sales and profits for IT bellwethers.
Details of allegations of sexual harassment that ultimately caused Mark Hurd, now co-president at Oracle, to quit as CEO of Hewlett-Packard are now plastered across the Internet after a letter written on behalf of the complainant was unsealed by the ...
Hackers released another batch of data on Thursday pilfered from Stratfor Global Intelligence, a widely used research and analysis company whose website was attacked last weekend.
Researchers have released two tools that can take advantage of a weakness in a system designed to let people easily secure their wireless routers.
Google's Android and Apple's iOS gained a larger percentage of the U.S. smartphone market in the latter part of the year, while Research in Motion's share declined along with Microsoft and Symbian, according to the latest figures from market research...
Google+ membership is accelerating, and the young social network is now adding 625,000 users a day with over 62 million in total, a researcher has estimated.
Verizon on Thursday said its third 4G network problem this month was resolved over night.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT