Malware experts from Kaspersky Lab have asked the programming community for help identifying the programming language, compiler or framework that was used to write an important part of the Duqu Trojan, in the hope that it could reveal clues about who...
Microsoft will deliver what's expected to be a comprehensive update on its plans to bring the Dynamics line of ERP (enterprise resource planning) software to its Azure cloud service during its Convergence conference, which starts March 18 in Houston.
During Google's Pwnium contest at the CanSecWest security conference in Vancouver on Wednesday, Russian bug hunter Sergey Glazunov demonstrated a Chrome exploit that completely defeats the browser's much touted security sandbox.
The U.S. Department of Justice has warned Apple and five U.S. book publishers that it is planning to file lawsuits against them for allegedly colluding to fix the prices of e-books, according to a media report.
China will likely wait another two or three years to issue 4G licenses for LTE TDD networks, a top government official said, citing the need to build more 4G base stations, and to allow vendors time to develop handsets that can take advantage of the ...
IBM researchers have developed a prototype optical chip that can transfer data at 1Tbps (terabit per second), the equivalent of downloading 500 high-definition movies, using light pulses, the company said Thursday.
As Apple unveiled its newest iPad on Wednesday, a local firm in China warned suppliers and vendors in the country to stop sales of the tablet or face legal action, in what has become a heated battle over ownership of the iPad trademark.
Nowadays who needs to watch an Apple product announcement? All you really need to do is be on Twitter, if you can keep up with all the tweets.
Scores of new tablets have appeared in the past few months, and now that we know what the third-generation Apple iPad will offer when it ships March 16, here's the verdict: Android tablet vendors, get busy.
Apple today, in addition to unveiling its latest iPad, announced that it has lowered the price of the iPad 2, which now starts at $399 for the 16GB Wi-Fi model--a $100 reduction from its previous price.
Apple delivered a performance breakthrough Wednesday with its new A5X processor for the iPad, but it's possible that this chip won't make its way into the next iPhone, analysts said.
Ray Ozzie, the former chief software architect at Microsoft, has given a few more hints about what his new startup will do.
Apple takes the tablet lead over the Android masses with its third-generation iPad announced today. Thanks to an impressive hi-def Retinal display coupled with a bounty of iPad-optimized apps, Apple once again has the tablet to beat.
The updated specs of the iPad 3, should make the tablet even better at something it already does well: enabling remote desktop access.
One of the new iPad's most heralded new features, 4G connectivity, won't be available in Australia.
Singing praises about a device that literally ‘sings’ – find out what this is all about.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- CC1st / 2nd Level Help Desk SupportNSW
- CCArchitect/Senior Capacity Planner Network Engineering - TelcoVIC
- CCBlue Prism DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Mobile ApplicationsQLD
- FTTest Analyst - HCMSNSW
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Solutions Architect - Network & Unified ComunicationsACT