Facebook has decided to shut down its Deals feature after testing it for several months with big name brands like Gap, Starbucks, Macy's, JCPenney and American Eagle Outfitters.
Due to its ongoing legal battle with Apple, Samsung Electronics decided to delay the launch of its Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Australia following a hearing on Monday in the Federal Court of Australia, the company said in a statement.
Name: Ron Gill
Economic problems in the U.S. are likely to lead to cuts in IT budgets, of up to 10 percent in some cases, according to a report released Monday by Offshore Insights, a research and advisory firm in Pune, India.
Dell will launch its first cloud infrastructure service later this year through a partnership with VMware, continuing its push to move beyond PCs and into higher-margin software and services.
Augmenting its line of software to support cloud deployments, VMware has created a package for running the Postgres database in a virtualized environment, the company announced Monday.
The Transaction Processing Performance Council should add an additional metric for availability to its set of database performance benchmarks, Microsoft researchers plan to argue at the upcoming TPC conference, being held this week in Seattle.
Samsung has updated its Samsung Galaxy S II smartphone and the Galaxy Tab 8.9 tablet, increasing processor speeds and adding the ability to connect to LTE (Long-Term Evolution) networks operating on three different frequency bands used in Europe.
China has long been a major hotspot for software piracy. Efforts to track unlicensed software use, however, are giving companies a chance to find the offenders and turn them into customers. Or in some cases, targets for lawsuits.
Apple and small businesses have an interesting relationship. While Apple has seemingly gone out of its way to avoid catering to the business market, it certainly has its adherents.
Google appears to be getting ready to launch another offensive against website scrapers.
Apple is again rumored to be preparing to release a television set.
Google TV isn't ready to throw in the towel just yet. It will launch in Europe early next year despite a shaky start in the United States.
The iPhone. The iPad. Both iconic Apple products have soared in global popularity. Both have led to a mobile computing movement started, arguably, when the iPhone first appeared in 2007.
Windows XP quietly turned 10 years old Wednesday, a milestone for the still-popular operating system that powers nearly half the world's PCs.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- CCRisk AnalystVIC