Germany's Merck KGaA has threatened legal action after it said it lost its Facebook page apparently to rival Merck & Co. in the U.S., though it has yet to identify defendants in the case.
A big laptop with good speed that costs $899.
We found out about Oakley's GASCAN 3D glasses when LG announced a collaboration between the two companies, and we were immediately dubious.
We give Panasonic's compact Micro Four Thirds LUMIX DMC-GX1 camera a brief test run in Sydney
World Tech Update
World Tech Update
In what some consider to be a landmark decision, the European Court of Justice ruled Thursday that forcing Internet service providers (ISPs) to monitor consumer traffic in order to block copyright infringement is incompatible with European Union laws...
The European Commission has issued an ultimatum to European Union countries that haven't implemented telecoms rules set out in the Better Regulation Directive and the Citizens' Rights Directive, giving them two months comply or face court actions and...
A week-long DDoS attack that launched a flood of traffic at an Asian e-commerce company in early November was the biggest such incident so far this year, according to Prolexic, a company that defends websites against such attacks.
AT&T will continue to seek antitrust clearance for its merger with rival T-Mobile USA, it said Thursday. However, to reflect the break-up fee it will have to pay T-Mobile's owner Deutsche Telekom if the deal does not get regulatory approval, AT&a...
Hitachi plans to aggressively pursue large cloud computing projects and market software that will integrate data from infrastructure across entire cities, it said Thursday.
China has passed the U.S. in the third quarter to become the world's largest smartphone market by shipments, but may find it tough to hold the position in the next two quarters, according to a research firm.
A Hungarian citizen has pleaded guilty to stealing confidential information from the computers of Marriott International, and threatening to reveal the information if the hotel chain did not offer him a job maintaining the company's computers, the De...
A visit to your local Apple store during the holiday season can be maddening. The stores are overrun with other shoppers, there’s a mob around each gadget table, and waiting for your turn to be helped by an Apple store employee takes eons. The walk-i...
We take a close-up look at Fujitsu's latest 'no compromise' ultra-portable laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle RDBMS) 160908/AP/510Asia
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- FTBiztalk DesignerNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCTIM / TAM ArchitectACT
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia