Femtocell developer Airvana is charging Ericsson with breaching their contract over femtocell technology, in a <a href="http://www.airvananetworksolutions.com/default/assets/File/document.pdf">lawsuit</a> filed in the Supreme Court of the State of Ne...
Google plans to remove online certificate revocation checks from future versions of Chrome, because it considers the process inefficient and slow.
Rambus and Nvidia have settled past lawsuits and signed a patent agreement covering a broad range of integrated circuit products, Rambus said on Wednesday.
A push by European authorities to strengthen the European Union's cybersecurity watchdog has been given a green light by parliamentarians.
Cognizant Technology Solutions posted strong growth in revenue and profits in the fourth quarter of 2011, indicating that a few focused players continue to grow, even as demand for offshoring is flat because of uncertain economic conditions.
Digital Certificate Authority (CA) Trustwave revealed that it has issued a digital certificate that enabled an unnamed private company to spy on SSL-protected connections within its corporate network, an action that prompted the Mozilla community to ...
Oracle is hoping to carve out a prominent place in the world of R, the open-source statistical modeling language with roots in academia but an increasingly high profile in enterprise IT shops. It announced a new Advanced Analytics product on Wednesda...
CSC ended four months of speculation about the identity of its next CEO late Tuesday, announcing that Mike Lawrie, currently CEO of British IT service company Misys, will become CEO of CSC by the end of March. He has already taken a seat on CSC's boa...
Nokia has decided to move more of its manufacturing to Asia, and will lay off approximately 4,000 workers at three factories in Europe and Mexico by the end of the year, the company said on Wednesday.
Technology companies are not just making their products less carbon-intensive; they are also increasingly designing products to improve energy efficiency in the industries that they serve, according to the latest in a series of Greenpeace ratings of ...
The Australian release of LucasArts' Kinect Star Wars game and the limited edition Kinect Star Wars Xbox 360 console bundle has been set for 5 April.
Olympus today announced its latest interchangeable lens camera, the OM-D (OM Digital Compact System Cameras) E-M5. The OM-D E-M5 is a Micro Four Thirds based camera, which, like the Olympus PEN interchangeable cameras, has its roots in the OM film ca...
Google is planning to send a letter to standards setting organizations, stating that Motorola Mobility's standards-essential patents will continue to be available on FRAND terms after its acquisition of the company, a person close to the situation sa...
LightSquared wants the U.S. FCC to set standards for commercial GPS devices to prevent what LightSquared calls interference with other wireless services.
As part of an ongoing effort to recover from a downward spiral, Yahoo said on Tuesday that four board members, including its chairman, will step down.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- All new Chromebooks will get Android app support
- The Asus Tinker Board is a powerful Raspberry Pi rival that plays 4K video
- Torment: Tides of Numenera preview: This is the bizarre follow-up Planescape deserves
- Moving Steam games to a different folder or hard drive is finally easy
- PC World Test rig 2017
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA