A push by European authorities to strengthen the European Union's cybersecurity watchdog has been given a green light by parliamentarians.
Cognizant Technology Solutions posted strong growth in revenue and profits in the fourth quarter of 2011, indicating that a few focused players continue to grow, even as demand for offshoring is flat because of uncertain economic conditions.
Digital Certificate Authority (CA) Trustwave revealed that it has issued a digital certificate that enabled an unnamed private company to spy on SSL-protected connections within its corporate network, an action that prompted the Mozilla community to ...
Oracle is hoping to carve out a prominent place in the world of R, the open-source statistical modeling language with roots in academia but an increasingly high profile in enterprise IT shops. It announced a new Advanced Analytics product on Wednesda...
CSC ended four months of speculation about the identity of its next CEO late Tuesday, announcing that Mike Lawrie, currently CEO of British IT service company Misys, will become CEO of CSC by the end of March. He has already taken a seat on CSC's boa...
Nokia has decided to move more of its manufacturing to Asia, and will lay off approximately 4,000 workers at three factories in Europe and Mexico by the end of the year, the company said on Wednesday.
Technology companies are not just making their products less carbon-intensive; they are also increasingly designing products to improve energy efficiency in the industries that they serve, according to the latest in a series of Greenpeace ratings of ...
The Australian release of LucasArts' Kinect Star Wars game and the limited edition Kinect Star Wars Xbox 360 console bundle has been set for 5 April.
Olympus today announced its latest interchangeable lens camera, the OM-D (OM Digital Compact System Cameras) E-M5. The OM-D E-M5 is a Micro Four Thirds based camera, which, like the Olympus PEN interchangeable cameras, has its roots in the OM film ca...
Google is planning to send a letter to standards setting organizations, stating that Motorola Mobility's standards-essential patents will continue to be available on FRAND terms after its acquisition of the company, a person close to the situation sa...
LightSquared wants the U.S. FCC to set standards for commercial GPS devices to prevent what LightSquared calls interference with other wireless services.
As part of an ongoing effort to recover from a downward spiral, Yahoo said on Tuesday that four board members, including its chairman, will step down.
Samsung has moved quickly to denounce rumours suggesting its upcoming Galaxy S III smartphone would be unveiled at a scheduled media event in France on March 22.
Users flock to online dating sites in ever greater numbers, but despite their marketing claims, services such as Match.com and eHarmony may not be offering potential mates chosen through rigorous scientific methods, a group of psychologists and socio...
The Byte, Feb. 7, 2012 Sony will merge its PlayStation platform into its broader services and products. Lenovo’s ThinkPad tablet will get upgraded to Android 4.0 in May Google is ready to lay fiber cables in its pilot for super fast internet in Kansa...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- New report says Google watches made by LG, to be released Feb. 9
- Microsoft labels Windows 7 'outdated' as it stumps for 10
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- TPICT - Contracts and Commercial AnalystQLD
- FTService Delivery Manager - EnterpriseACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerWA
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- FTJunior CAD/CAM Software DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW