The Razr Maxx packs a huge, fixed battery pack that addressed the original Droid Razr's battery life issues.
If you want to get your hands on a new iPad on Friday and you haven't already pre-ordered one, it looks as if getting in line at your nearest Apple Store is the only option left open to you.
If early enthusiasm is any guide, customers are eager to get their multitouching hands on Apple’s new iPad.
A new report claims to have details on a Nokia Windows 8 tablet, including some specs and release timing.
Buying the new iPad on launch day this Friday is a tricky task, but it’s not impossible. Apple says demand for the new iPad is "off the charts," so if you want to pre-order one online now, it won’t reach you until next week at the earliest. That mean...
A Tennessee official is blaming inadequate training, ignored warnings and unwise technology choices for ongoing problems with an installed software system used by the state Department of Children's Services.
Check out these browser-based tools to keep up on the latest cyber security threats
Yahoo is accusing Facebook of copying a range of technologies that the flagging search company invented, in a lawsuit that alleges the social media giant infringes 10 patents.
The Byte - Tsunami anniversary, iPad sold out, new CTO, Microsoft research
The founder of the Cloud Computing Interoperability Forum is working to revive the organization, which fizzled in 2010.
A new category of thin and light Windows 7 laptops called ultrabooks has emerged in the past few months, but questions remain about whether the time is ripe to buy or to wait for Windows 8 models with features like touchscreens.
NetBase's Enterprise Social Intelligence (ESI) platform is gaining new social media monitoring capabilities, the company announced on Monday.
Blocking VoIP (voice over Internet Protocol) and peer-to-peer Internet traffic is common in the European Union, said E.U. regulator BEREC, leading to calls for an E.U. net neutrality law.
The ruling German coalition has agreed to start work on a law that will require Google and other search engines as well as content aggregators to pay publishers and journalists for reproducing even short snippets of articles.
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- FTCapacity ManagerACT
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CC1 st Level Help Desk SupportNSW
- CCVirtualisation / Infrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (C#.Net and VB.Net)SA
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Mobile ApplicationsQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- CCProject Manager - DigitalisationQLD