Apple supplier Pegatron reported that an explosion occurred at a subsidiary company in China, with Shanghai authorities stating that 61 workers were sent to hospital.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 crossed the $1 billion mark in sales in just 16 days, according to publisher Activision.
British Telecommunications has filed a civil suit in a Delaware court alleging that some Google products and services including Android, and its search, music, map, and location-based advertising infringe on one or more of six of its patents.
After a two-month trial, Novell's US$1.3 billion antitrust lawsuit against Microsoft ended on Friday in a hung jury, according to a spokesman for Microsoft who was at the court.
Cox Communications plans to sell wireless spectrum licenses covering 28 million U.S. residents to Verizon Wireless for US$315 million, becoming the latest cable operator to join with Verizon for mobile services.
The U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee has postponed further debate on the controversial Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) until after Congress' holiday break.
Dell has confirmed that it has ceased production of its Inspiron Mini netbook computer, in effect ending its pursuit of the receding netbook market, at least for consumer sales.
Samsung Electronics filed four additional patent claims against Apple on Friday in a German court while also going to trial over three other patents that the Korean company alleges are infringed by Apple.
Europe’s police force has arrested more than 100 people in a major crackdown on online child porn, but warned that the Internet is making it easier for offenders to share images.
Zynga's initial public offering Friday, a raft of acquisition announcements this week from IBM, Salesforce and others, and some upbeat reports on the chip and hardware sector are putting a positive spin on year-end news for the tech sector.
A creative scheme that charges people via SMS for what should be a free copy of Adobe Systems' Flash player is apparently undergoing a test run on a Russian social network, according to security vendor Bitdefender.
The plethora of spectrum bands used for LTE (Long-Term Evolution) will result in more expensive devices, and also make the ability to roam globally using the technology less likely, according to industry organisation GSM Association's research arm Wi...
Apple is experiencing problems with its iTunes Store and iCloud services, with many Twitter users reporting that they are unable to log in using their Apple ID to download apps.
A U.S. judge in Maryland dismissed on Thursday a criminal case against a person who was charged with stalking a religious leader on Twitter, upholding "a tradition of protecting anonymous speech, particularly anonymous political or religious speech".
The U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee slowly moved toward approval of the controversial copyright enforcement bill Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA), although the panel was able to debate only a handful of amendments Thursday.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
- More than half of PCs don't have Windows 10 AU yet, and no one's quite sure why
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW