Mobile telecom trade group CTIA and the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) will roll out a rating system for mobile applications similar to ratings on other electronic games, the groups announced Tuesday.
New European Commission proposals could prove a boon to online shoppers who have disputes with traders.
Facebook's community forum was flooded during the Thanksgiving weekend with spam messages that advertised live streaming links for various sporting events.
With broadband speeds generally on the rise, why do some Web pages load so slowly?
The functionalities of a computer program and programming languages cannot be protected by copyright. according to the European Court of Justice's senior adviser.
A pair of researchers from Dartmouth University have devised a metric for quantifying how much a digital photograph has been altered by digital photo-editing techniques.
WikiLeaks has postponed the launch of its new secure submission system due to recent security compromises that seriously affected the credibility of the SSL infrastructure.
NTT DoCoMo, Japan's largest mobile carrier, said Tuesday it will strongly back a new TV service for smartphones to launch next year, and will work to promote the technology internationally.
Lenovo unveiled three new tablets and a smartphone for the Chinese market on Tuesday and said it will launch a smart TV product in the first quarter of next year.
Japanese component maker Rohm said it has developed an experimental chip that can send and receive signals at terahertz-range frequencies, which can carry data at speeds of up to 30Gbps and penetrate clothing and paper.
Microsoft said on Tuesday it will license the protocols for many of its enterprise systems to a company that will develop compatible applications for non-Microsoft mobile operating systems, including Google's Android and Apple's iOS.
Hewlett-Packard is quickly putting to use its recent acquisitions of Autonomy and Vertica, integrating the software from these companies into a single software package, called the HP Next Generation Information Platform.
Research In Motion is taking on mobile device management for Android and Apple iOS devices as well as its own products, introducing the BlackBerry Mobile Fusion product on Tuesday.
Facebook may take away the disputed page on Facebook from both Merck in Germany and Merck in the U.S., if the two companies do not come to an agreement, a person familiar with the situation said Monday.
Microsoft on Tuesday is expected to tout what it considers strong momentum in the adoption of its Office 365 cloud-hosted collaboration and communication suite, particularly among small companies that previously were unable to afford on-premise imple...
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC