Microsoft is investigating reports that about a dozen models of Skype-certified phones are having trouble logging into the IM, VoIP and video-conferencing service.
Cybercriminals are impersonating victims in order to obtain replacement SIM cards from their mobile carriers, which they then use to defeat phone-based Internet banking protections, security vendor Trusteer said in a blog post.
Sony Mobile Communications has announced the Android-based Xperia sola, which allows users to interact with the phone without touching the screen.
Ericsson has made an offer to acquire the Broadcast Services Division of Technicolor, as it looks to make further inroads into the broadcast market, the company said on Tuesday.
Oracle has updated the kernel of its Linux distribution to take advantage of the latest Linux advances, the company announced Tuesday.
Intel is supporting the development and promotion of a new local languages interface designed to help Indians access the Internet without having to discover and type in the URLs (uniform resource locators) of various websites.
Samsung Electronics has started upgrading its Galaxy S II smartphone to Android 4.0 or Ice Cream Sandwich.
Twitter has acquired blogging company Posterous, and said its engineers, product managers and others will join Twitter teams working on several key initiatives.
Graphics professionals have grown accustomed to using Adobe's Photoshop suite to get the most out of their photos and visual designs. While most artists take the utmost care in their work, some do not and mistakes happen. Patrick Budmar tracked down ...
San Jose is casting a vote of confidence in municipal Wi-Fi from the heart of Silicon Valley, planning a new, free network just a few years after such networks were declared all but dead.
eBay resellers are asking an average price of $591 for the base model of Apple's new iPad, or nearly $100 above list, the online auction site said today.
The Razr Maxx packs a huge, fixed battery pack that addressed the original Droid Razr's battery life issues.
Delays for Apple's iPad jumped yesterday as the company told U.S. customers that new orders would ship in two to three weeks.
If you want to get your hands on a new iPad on Friday and you haven't already pre-ordered one, it looks as if getting in line at your nearest Apple Store is the only option left open to you.
If early enthusiasm is any guide, customers are eager to get their multitouching hands on Apple’s new iPad.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
- Finsix Dart-C charger review: Tiny, powerful, and worth the expense
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration Support - Brisbane BasedWA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Foreign CurrencyVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerWA
- FTTest Automation Lead | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- FTData Analyst - Tableau and Power BI suiteNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTProject Coordinator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorSA
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- FTTIBCO Support Analyst - PERM DESKVIC
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMACT
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD