Both new and existing telecoms operators have expressed caution about the European Union's plans to extend price caps on European roaming charges.
Akamai Technologies has acquired Cotendo is a bid to become better at speeding up enterprise cloud and mobile traffic, the companies said on Thursday.
Jacob E. Goldman, a founder of the Palo Alto Research Center that developed breakthrough computing innovations such as the graphical user interface and ethernet networks, died on Tuesday. He was 90.
Amazon Web Services has introduced Elastic Network Interfaces, which are attached to instances in a private cloud to allow for more flexibility when configuring the system.
Research In Motion said Wednesday that the popular game Angry Birds is available on the PlayBook, though not yet on BlackBerry phones which run a different operating system.
We take a look inside the box of the PlayStation Vita, which was recently launched in Japan.
Mobile startup LightSquared wants the FCC to declare that it has the right to use spectrum next to the GPS band and that navigation device makers do not.
Microsoft will have a keynote presentation at the Consumer Electronics Show for the last time in 2012, although it will continue to participate in the giant trade show, a company executive said in a blog post Wednesday.
The organization behind LibreOffice is hoping community members will help it uncover problems with an upcoming release of the open-source office suite via an international "bug hunt" next week.
Facebook plans to change how it retains data and revamp some privacy controls following the release Wednesday of a critical audit from Ireland's data protection authority.
PayPal is testing mobile payments using NFC (Near Field Communications) stickers in Stockholm, allowing users to pay for goods at two stores using Apple's iPhone and Android-based smartphones.
Japan's three biggest mobile phone companies said Wednesday they will adopt international standards for touch payment systems, expanding beyond the current implementation by Sony.
The next version of Nokia's Symbian OS will be called Nokia Belle, the company said in<a href="http://conversations.nokia.com/2011/12/21/nokia-belle-coming-soon/">a blog post on Wednesday.</a>
A U.S. government office has removed China's largest search engine Baidu from its latest list of the world's "notorious markets", which identifies major offenders for supporting or selling pirated and counterfeit goods.
Qualcomm's co-founder and former chairman and CEO, Irwin Jacobs, will retire from the mobile technology company's board next year, Qualcomm announced Tuesday.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
- Winner of the presidential debate? Twitter by a mile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW