Want to get your hands on the hidden panoramic feature buried inside iOS5, but don’t want it bad enough to go through the pain of jailbreaking your device? It turns out you can turn on this hidden feature without resorting to hacks.
Legislation in the U.S. Congress that would allow federal law enforcement officials to block websites accused of copyright piracy is necessary because of the vast number of foreign sites trading in infringing music and movies and counterfeit products...
Widespread flooding in Thailand will directly impact PC markets in the first half of next year, with worldwide shipments dropping by up to 20 percent in the first quarter compared to previous projections, IDC said in a research note Thursday.
ARM on Thursday said that co-founder and President Tudor Brown will retire in May next year after helping turn the firm into a dominant mobile processor company.
The U.S. Senate has voted against a Republican measure that would have overturned net neutrality rules passed by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission last December.
The European Commission is preparing a major reform of the E.U. Data Protection Directive, which will focus on how foreign companies handle European consumer data.
Sony is hoping developers are interested in working on games for its PlayStation Vita and Android-based devices, as it launched a beta test Thursday of a new cross-platform SDK.
The lab credited with discovering the Duqu malware has built an open-source toolkit that administrators can use to see whether their networks are infected.
The Mali-T658 graphics processor announced by ARM on Wednesday can be equipped with up to eight cores to help it deliver ten times the graphics performance of the company's existing GPU.
Research In Motion <a href="http://twitter.com/blackberry/status/134369333106319360">said</a> on Wednesday that it was investigating reports from some users who were experiencing delays.
A little birdie (The Verge) revealed earlier today that HP's new CEO Meg Whitman had scheduled an all-hands meeting for the WebOS crew. The news sparked speculation that HP had perhaps found a suitor for the mobile platform, but those predictions tur...
It may be the end of the line for Adobe's mobile Flash Player, but the question now is will anyone care if and when it's gone?
After years of recriminations and conspiracy theories, a lengthy saga has finally come to an end--and I'm not talking about Lost or One Life to Live. Adobe on Wednesday announced that it would no longer develop Flash for mobile platforms.
Telstra today announced it will sell Apple's iPad 2 tablet on two year contract plans from Tuesday 15 November.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCHCMS Program ManagerNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia