Controversial online copyright enforcement bill the Stop Online Piracy Act may be stalled in the U.S. House of Representatives as lawmakers try to iron out a compromise, an opponent of the legislation said.
Symantec has acquired LiveOffice, a provider of cloud-based data archiving and storage, for US$115 million [m], the companies announced Monday.
Enterprises can now run Windows Server in Amazon's cloud for up to 750 hours per month at no charge, using the AWS (Amazon Web Services) Free Usage Tier, the company said on Sunday.
Name: Lior Barak
SAP has acquired software from Datango that will allow it to add multilingual online help and training materials to enterprise software applications.
Online shoe and apparel shop Zappos.com is advising over 24 million customers to change their passwords following a data breach, but its website is currently inaccessible to people outside the U.S.
China's largest search engine Baidu broke ground Monday on a new office for its international operations, reflecting its ambitions to expand quickly in global markets.
China's Internet population passed the half billion mark at the end of 2011 after the country added 28 million new users during the second half of the year.
Activision Blizzard will be kicking off nine consecutive months of downloadable content for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 starting with Xbox LIVE on 24 January.
A key federal agency involved in testing the proposed LightSquared LTE network has concluded that there is no practical way to solve interference between that network and GPS, possibly dealing a crippling blow to the startup carrier's hopes for a ter...
For a touch-based interface it was awfully hard to get hold of. Microsoft's Windows 8 OS was shown on a handful of prototype ARM-based tablets at the Consumer Electronics Show this week, but almost no one was allowed to try it out.
Apple is on the losing end of an initial ruling by the U.S. International Trade Commission in the company’s battle with Motorola.
The lead sponsor of the U.S. Stop Online Piracy Act, a controversial copyright enforcement bill, will remove a much-debated provision that would require Internet service providers to block their subscribers from accessing foreign websites accused of ...
Beverage distributor Major Brands is suing Epicor, alleging the ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendor failed to deliver a satisfactory system after years of effort and significant cost overruns, and then offered a solution that would for...
Google has confirmed as true allegations made on Friday by a Kenyan provider of online business listings, Mocality, that Google staffers attempted to undermine its business by lying to its customers and improperly mining its data.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- TPCRM Business AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical WriterVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst/TesterVIC
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerNSW
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst / Digital AnalyticsVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- TPSolution Architect - PortalWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Perl Developer | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- TPChange MangerACT
- FTXamarin DeveloperQLD
- FTEnvironment Analyst- Oracle Production SupportNSW
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW