The latest additions to Nokia's phone portfolio, the C2-05 and the X2-05, come with a new browser that uses Nokia's own compression technology to deliver content faster, the company said in a blog post on Tuesday.
Nginx, an increasingly popular open source Web server software program, has gotten some commercial backing.
Canon's new projector can produce 80-inch images when positioned an inch away from a screen or wall, it announced on Tuesday.
While Apple's iPad reigns as the top-selling tablet in China, half of the sales for the iconic device have come from unauthorized resellers, according to a Beijing-based research firm.
The website of the New York Stock Exchange slowed down significantly twice on Monday afternoon, the day when the hacker group Anonymous was scheduled to launch a DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attack on the website, according to an Internet an...
Motorola has released a teaser video for a new smartphone it will announce on 18 October, seemingly hinting that it will be a new version of the iconic RAZR mobile phone.
Good Technology is opening up its technology platform so that enterprises and third-party developers can build secure mobile applications running on its infrastructure.
Samsung has confirmed that it decided to delay the launch of the Nexus Prime handset, which will be the first to run Android 4.0 out of respect to Steve Jobs.
After last week’s iPhone 4S unveiling Siri was one of the most talked-about features. With Siri, the iPhone 4S will be able to answer just about anything you ask it, from the weather report to nearby points of interest.
After months of rumors and speculation, Facebook launched an updated version of its iOS app on Monday with iPad support.
Apple on Monday announced that customers placed more than one million preorders for the new iPhone 4S on the first day of availability, topping Apple's previous record - 600,000 iPhone 4 preorders on that device's first day.
Verizon Wireless will announce dual-persona software with partner VMware later this week, closely following AT&T in unveiling a way to separate mobile handsets into business and personal segments.
AT&T on Monday announced plans to offer a new service, called Toggle, that will securely run enterprise apps like email on any Android phone a worker chooses to buy.
The 4GB worth of email stolen by the LulzSec hacking group from The Sun earlier this year are sitting on a server in China, according to "Sabu," the outfit's alleged leader.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW