Oracle is conducting a cloud computing road show that will hit roughly 80 cities around the world, according to its website.
Intel will integrate DirectX 11 graphics technology in its next generation of laptop and desktop chips based on the Ivy Bridge architecture, a company executive said on Thursday.
BitTorrent will work with a Taiwanese research institute to develop a certification scheme for local consumer electronics makers who want to put its filesharing applications in their products, a world first for the popular high-speed file-sharing pro...
Apple Friday said that more than 1 million apps were downloaded from the Mac App Store on its first day.
The sale of iTunes accounts that have reportedly been hacked has yet to be stopped by Apple or the Chinese e-commerce site hosting the sellers.
Careless coding and a lax review process by Apple could make it pretty simple to steal certain select applications from the brand new Mac App Store that launched yesterday.
A group of Hollywood studios and technology companies has come up with a system for buying digital movies and TV shows that's supposed to do away with the problem of content being locked to a narrow set of devices by the company that sold it.
While Research in Motion's BlackBerry OS is still the most-used smartphone platform in the United States, it's starting to hear footsteps from Google's Android.
Hardware companies are preparing for the future launch of Microsoft's Windows OS on Arm but have differing views of what kinds of devices the OS will actually go into.
CEO Steve Jobs took his customary $1 salary in Apple's 2010 fiscal year, which ended Sept. 25, according to documents filed today with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
An Intel executive on Friday said that its Light Peak interconnect technology, designed to link PCs to devices like displays and external storage, is ready for implementation.
ioSafe's Rugged Portable hard drive launched at the Consumer Electronics Show this week withstood drops, submersion and even blasts from a 12-guage shot gun.
Just days after news surfaced that Facebook had received a massive cash infusion, reports are out that the social network is preparing to disclose financial information or prepping for an initial public offering.
Microsoft's announcement yesterday at CES that its next version of Windows will run on the ARM chip architecture was the wrong message at the wrong place, said an industry analyst.
Android users who thought they fat-fingered a text message to the wrong person may be able to lay the blame with Google developers.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Apple's iPad Air 2 goes on sale in Australia
- Changes coming to Aldi Mobile plans and network
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW