The U.S. Air Force is close to making decisions on the future of a sprawling Oracle ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) project that is supposed to remake the military branch's worldwide supply chain, according to a recently released document.
Facebook has apparently fixed a vulnerability in its social-networking site after insisting it wasn't a weakness and didn't need to be remedied.
U.K. Foreign Secretary William Hague warned on Tuesday that a "darker scenario" could prevail if governments do not ensure safe and reliable Internet access.
Hewlett-Packard is developing servers based on a low-power microprocessor design from ARM Holdings, and claims it can slash power and space requirements by as much as 90 percent for companies running certain Web-based applications, HP announced Tuesd...
U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden and British Prime Minister David Cameron Tuesday condemned efforts by some countries to censor their citizens' use of the Internet, making a case that free expression online has long-term benefits.
Researchers from Stanford University have developed an automated tool that is capable of deciphering text-based anti-spam tests used by many popular websites with a significant degree of accuracy.
Help is on the way for anyone who has ever been puzzled by Google's choice of ads in their Gmail messages and their search results pages.
The new version of iPass' Open Mobile platform has added security and more controls for enterprises to keep track of data usage, the company said on Tuesday.
Sybase is hoping its IQ analytic database can make its mark in the burgeoning "Big Data" market with an array of new features, including native integration with the open-source MapReduce and Hadoop programming frameworks for large-scale data processi...
A tiny projector that plugs into an iPhone's docking slot and can throw a 25-inch image about a meter away has gone on sale in Japan and China.
Infrastructure-as-a-service provider GoGrid is adding a dedicated line service between its facilities so users can be sure of fast and secure transfers.
Yahoo spinoff company Hortonworks has released a preview edition of what will be a fully open source distribution of the Apache Hadoop data analysis platform, called the Hortonworks Data Platform, the company announced Tuesday.
Adobe Systems has acquired privately owned Auditude in order to boost its video offerings with an advertising platform, the company said on Tuesday.
You can add MarkLogic to the growing list of database vendors rushing to embrace the open-source Hadoop programming framework for large-scale data processing.
The devastating floods in Thailand will cause a 28 percent quarter-on-quarter drop in hard disk drive (HDD) production in the fourth quarter, potentially affecting notebook production in early 2012, research firm IHS iSuppli said on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW