Vodafone and France Telecom say mobile phone service was restored in Egypt on Saturday as demonstrations against President Hosni Mubarak's government continued across the country on Monday.
The Computer and Communications Industry Association (CCIA) has lashed out at the European Commission over allegations that the Commission has been holding "secret talks" on intellectual property rights with ISPs.
IBM, Intel and Hewlett-Packard on Monday said they would invest in an effort led by the White House to create jobs and promote growth in emerging technology areas such as cloud computing, health care and mobile applications.
Intel on Monday said it had stopped shipments of the chipset used with its latest generation of Core processors after it found a design flaw.
Joining Microsoft, Oracle, Google and others, IBM plans to offer a cloud-based office suite, the company announced on Monday.
The open-source software development site SourceForge is speeding up its move to a new a security model following a targeted attack that may have compromised the passwords of its large user base.
Shipments of Android-based smartphones reached 32.9 million worldwide in the fourth quarter of 2010, making Android the best-sellingoperating system for smartphones, market research company Canalys said on Monday.
India's largest mobile operator, Bharti Airtel, is offering its customers the facility to make payments through mobile phones, reflecting a growing interest by Indian mobile operators in addressing the large number of mobile users in the country that...
Chinese PC maker Lenovo has broken ground on a new operations center in southwestern China that will produce computers, as well as bolster the company's research efforts in mobile Internet.
During February Logitech will be offering consumers a full cash refund on some of its keyboards, mice, webcams, headsets and laptop accessories.
D-Link has launched a new Wi-Fi router designed for small and medium businesses. The D-Link DSR-500N Wireless N Router offers 802.11n Wi-Fi networking as well four Gigabit Ethernet ports.
TV manufacturer Sharp will sell some of its LCD TVs under the Pioneer brand in the USA and Canada after a deal between the two companies, but Australia will miss out.
If you keep track of Windows Phone 7 (I try to), you know that it’s been and on and off relationship with tethering. I’m not personally interested in a WP7 phone myself, but if I was a lack of tethering would put a serious damper in my thinking. I ca...
What do curse words, porn terms and the word BitTorrent have in common? They're all blacklisted from Google Instant.
AT&T reported Thursday it had 95.5 million wireless subscribers at the end of 2010, putting it ahead of Verizon Wireless, which reported earlier this week that it had 94.1 million.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Uber suspends Nevada operations, affecting nearly 1,000 jobs
- Sony confirms development of e-paper smartwatch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW