If there's a lesson to be learned from last year's Stuxnet worm, it's that the private sector needs to be able to respond quickly to cyber-emergencies, the head of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security said Monday.
Minnesota Senator Al Franken and the attorney general of Illinois have separately pressed Apple and Google to provide more information about the location data they collect about their end users.
The daily deals craze has come to mobile app stores.
While Microsoft has not announced the release date, or even the official name, of its follow-up to Windows 7, an early pre-beta version of the OS has surfaced on the Internet, the second version to appear within a month.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission can take new steps to encourage broadband deployment, including an awards program for local governments that make it easy for providers to install infrastructure, an advisory committee to the agency said Mon...
Verizon Wireless on Monday said it is now offering enterprises BoxTone's mobile device management software, allowing some customers to pay for the software on their Verizon Wireless bills.
Infor may be about to announce an acquisition of Lawson Software, <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/222076/infors_offer_for_lawson_could_spark_bidding_war.html">about six weeks</a> after news of its US$1.8 billion offer for the E...
Google has reversed its decision to shut down the ability to play back clips stored in its Video service.
You know an industry has reached critical mass when vendors start developing software for it, and that time has come for medical marijuana.
Computerworld speaks with Sridhar Guduguntla from consulting firm, Synergy Computer Solutions.
Yahoo has acquired a Palo Alto, California, startup called <a href="http://www.intonow.com">IntoNow</a> whose technology is designed to help television viewers discover programs and discuss them interactively with their friends.
The general responsible for investigating the Stuxnet attack on Iran's nuclear program says that the country was also hit by a second targeted attack, called Stars.
A team of American roboticists from the Center for Robot-Assisted Search and Rescue wrapped up five days of underwater search and rescue operations in northern Japan on Saturday.
Sony has yet to determine the full scope of an attack on its PlayStation Network and Qriocity services that has left more than 75 million people without access for more than four days.
China is on the verge of becoming the first country in the world to have more than 900 million cell phone users, according to government statistics.
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 2 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
- 5 LG 55-inch curved OLED (55EC930T) TV review: The future of OLED is bright
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic SC-ALL8 multi-room wireless speaker
- Watch Netflix through Fetch TV
- US Senate blocks NSA surveillance reform bill
- Amazon rules Gartner's magical box
- Google gives Android developers new tools for tracking app performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- FTApplication Security SpecialistNSW