Did you know that Apple co-founder Steve Jobs hated Android, Google's mobile operating system? I mean, really, really hated Android. How about the fact that the Apple II's design was inspired by a kitchen appliance and that Jobs never truly respected...
The Uptime Institute has launched its first Server Roundup Contest to encourage data center operators to retire obsolete servers and reduce their energy consumption.
Sprint Nextel is ending unlimited data plans for all devices except smartphones, bringing the era of all-you-can-eat mobile data in the U.S. nearer to a close.
Against a backdrop of economic uncertainty, a raft of third-quarter earnings reports this week from some of the biggest players in IT showed that while tech sales remain strong overall, there are some weak spots that are stirring concerns among marke...
Salesforce.com is rolling out a set of consulting and integration services aimed at SAP customers that want to build "social enterprises" with Salesforce.com's Force.com platform.
Experts from security vendor ESET warn that TDL4, one of the most sophisticated pieces of malware in the world, <a href="http://blog.eset.com/2011/10/18/tdl4-rebooted">is being rewritten and improved</a> for increased resilience to antivirus detectio...
Verizon Communications reported gains in both revenue and net income for the third quarter of 2011, driven largely by growth in the company's mobile business.
Nintendo said Friday that a software update for its 3DS handheld due in late November in Japan will add the ability to shoot movies in 3D.
The European Union's data watchdog has attacked plans for a new Europe-wide database of alleged intellectual property infringers.
Europe's GPS program, Galileo, became a reality on Friday with the launch of its two first operational satellites from the European Space Station in Kourou, French Guiana.
Entertainment companies seeking to trace people who are illegally file sharing may be interested in new research that could identify filesharers through their Skype accounts. A research team has figured out how to link online Skype users to their act...
Civil liberties groups have broadly welcomed a resolution by the European Parliament's Industry Committee on Thursday that puts pressure on law-makers to come up with tougher rules in favor of net neutrality.
Acer reported loss for the second quarter in a row, as the Taiwanese company struggles with sagging PC sales and the rise of tablets.
Less than a week after it announced plans for a new platform called BBX for its smartphones and tablet, Research In Motion is facing the threat of legal action from a software company in Albuquerque, New Mexico, that claims that BBx is the trademark ...
Facebook, the U.S. Department of Labor, and some other organizations are partnering to help jobless people in the country find employment through social networks.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC