Version 3.3 of the Linux kernel, now available after a short delay, includes kernel code from Android as well as an upgrade of networking features and support for an additional processing architecture.
Microsoft is planning to roll out its first "cloud-enabled" Dynamics ERP (enterprise resource planning) applications by the end of this year, the company announced Monday during the Convergence conference in Houston.
A hard-to-detect piece of malware that doesn't create any files on the affected systems was dropped onto the computers of visitors to popular news sites in Russia in a drive-by download attack, according to security researchers from antivirus firm Ka...
EBay subsidiary PayPal plans to enter China and India's online payment markets, marking a major push by the U.S. company in the region.
With the launch of Apple's new iPad out of the way, it's time to look ahead to the next big tablet launch on the horizon.
PC World picks its top five Vita games from the initial launch line-up of first party titles
Devotees waiting in line in China, Germany, Australia and U.S.
Everybody's excited about the new Apple iPad 's high-resolution screen. But ultimately, the Retina display is just a pretty face. It can't do anything that the screens on previous models couldn't do.
Apple's OSX isn't exactly a gamer's paradise. But the same can't be said about iOS--especially when it comes to the iPad.
The 2012 refresh of the Apple iPad wows, but not for the reasons so often associated with Apple products.
Taking delivery of any new Apple product is always a joy, and the new iPad is no exception. Apple pays as much attention to the design of its packaging as it does to the product itself.
Mobile apps are a privacy nightmare. Some apps are constantly connected to the Internet, and can upload your personal data--such as your private photos or documents--to a remote server without your knowledge or consent.
Congratulations, you've braved the lines, delivery wait times, or in-store negotiations to snag yourself a brand-new iPad.
There are many thousands of apps available. (As Apple's advertising campaign says, "There's an app for that.") But some apps are simply must-haves--whether for their functionality, interface brilliance, or sheer entertainment factor.
Microsoft has fixed a bug that made it impossible for about a dozen models of Skype-certified phones to log into the popular IM, VoIP and video-conferencing service.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Acer's Nitro 5 is a laptop that lets casual gamers get reckless
- Newegg has lowered the price of HP's Stream 11 Pro G2 to $180
- Acer's Predator X27 G-Sync HDR monitor is infused with every feature you could ask for
- How to find the Windows 10 Creators Update's hidden desktop themes
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Process Specialist | ProcurementVIC
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Oracle CC&BVIC
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTAudio Visual / Video Solution Architect | $100 p/hrVIC
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- FTChange Management LeadNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst/Security ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC