The development of online privacy protections is at a critical moment as policy makers in both the U.S. and European Union push for changes to their privacy rules, but coordination of enforcement across the Atlantic Ocean may be tricky, several priva...
Apple executives were focusing their attention on the company’s dividend and stock buyback program Monday morning, but they did provide some news about last Friday’s launch of the third-generation iPad.
Tablet users are being let down by poor-performing websites and the companies behind those websites are potentially losing large amounts of cash as a result, according to the results of a survey.
If you're in the market for a new iPad, there's a good chance you'll want a protective case or some other new accessories.
Name: Larry Middle
Expressing full confidence in its future, Apple on Monday said it would use its massive cash balance of US$98 billion to issue dividends and repurchase shares.
Version 3.3 of the Linux kernel, now available after a short delay, includes kernel code from Android as well as an upgrade of networking features and support for an additional processing architecture.
Microsoft is planning to roll out its first "cloud-enabled" Dynamics ERP (enterprise resource planning) applications by the end of this year, the company announced Monday during the Convergence conference in Houston.
A hard-to-detect piece of malware that doesn't create any files on the affected systems was dropped onto the computers of visitors to popular news sites in Russia in a drive-by download attack, according to security researchers from antivirus firm Ka...
EBay subsidiary PayPal plans to enter China and India's online payment markets, marking a major push by the U.S. company in the region.
With the launch of Apple's new iPad out of the way, it's time to look ahead to the next big tablet launch on the horizon.
PC World picks its top five Vita games from the initial launch line-up of first party titles
Devotees waiting in line in China, Germany, Australia and U.S.
Everybody's excited about the new Apple iPad 's high-resolution screen. But ultimately, the Retina display is just a pretty face. It can't do anything that the screens on previous models couldn't do.
Apple's OSX isn't exactly a gamer's paradise. But the same can't be said about iOS--especially when it comes to the iPad.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- FTPortfolio Lead, Project Delivery PracticeNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Coordinator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTTester AnalystACT
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSystem Administrator App-VACT