You know those "Alex P is listening to Sleezin' by Freak-Z on Spotify" messages you always see in your Facebook ticker? You're going to start seeing many more of those, and not just ones about your friends' music tastes.
Intel reported strong revenue and profit growth in the fourth fiscal quarter of 2011, overcoming a sharp drop in revenue from its low-power Atom microprocessors and chipsets used in tablets and netbooks.
Microsoft revenue rose in the second fiscal quarter, while its profits dipped a bit.
Google's fourth-quarter revenue climbed 25 percent from a year earlier but was less than analysts had expected, pulling its stock price down 9 percent in after-hours trading Thursday.
Oracle is asking a judge to throw out some of the claims made in a lawsuit filed against the vendor by Montclair State University over an allegedly failed ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) software project, according to a filing made this week in U....
A day after an estimated 10,000 websites went dark and more than 7 million people signed a Google.com petition opposing two controversial copyright enforcement bills, opponents of the bills said there's more work to do.
Legacy VGA (Video Graphics Array) and DVI (digital-visual interface) display ports will likely no longer be used in PCs over the next five years as newer interfaces gain in popularity, NPD In-Stat said in a study released on Thursday.
A U.S. Federal Reserve contractor has been charged with copying the source code of software that keeps track of large exchanges of money between U.S. government agencies.
Twitter has acquired Summify, a startup that summarizes content in people's Google, Facebook and Twitter social media feeds and delivers a daily digest via email, on a website or to a user's iPhone.
The Dutch Green party has called for a change in the law so that sales of surveillance technology would be banned to countries that violate human rights, with the European commissioner for the digital agenda saying that she shares those concerns.
The European Parliament on Thursday approved plans to force large electronic retailers to take back old equipment.
Apple has bought traditional textbooks to the digital age with the new iBooks 2, a tablet application that will bring in support for multimedia textbooks for a more interactive and engaging learning experience.
An inconsistency in how Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) encodes double quotes in URIs (uniform resource identifiers) can facilitate cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks, researchers from security firm Imperva claim.
McAfee expects to patch by Thursday two problems with its SaaS Total Protection antimalware service, one of which lets an attacker use a computer as a spam relay.
ZestCash, a startup that aims to disrupt the "payday" loans market with new search and data analysis techniques for underwriting loans, has closed a US$73 million round of funding.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP BPC Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTMid Level Web DeveloperNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- FTDesktop Support EngineerWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantQLD
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- TPJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - BankingNSW
- CCFront End Developer with Django or Rails exp.NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - IT Solutions - GovernmentNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA