Internet security cannot be left to the national security agencies said the E.U.'s digital agenda commissioner on Wednesday as she outlined her plans for a Europe-wide cybersecurity strategy.
Next week, two proposals for a new, smaller SIM card, dubbed nano-SIM -- one backed by Apple and the other by Nokia, Research In Motion and Motorola Mobility -- will go head-to-head as ETSI (the European Telecommunications Standards Institute) decide...
Hewlett-Packard has announced the merger of its Imaging and Printing Group (IPG) and its Personal Systems Group (PSG) in what it called an effort to drive profitable growth for the entire company, but analysts questioned whether the reorganization wi...
Hackers are using a recent report about cyberthreats to Tibetan activists as a lure in a new attack against pro-Tibet organizations that distributes Windows and Mac malware, researchers from security vendor AlienVault said on Monday.
NEC said Wednesday it will add small earthquake sensors to the growing set of devices that work on its cloud-based network platform.
Japanese technology giant Fujitsu said it has developed a system that can determine when someone is being targeted by a phone scam.
Adobe Systems has introduced tools for advertising across social networking sites and different devices, and also analytics to keep track of it all, the company said on Wednesday.
Google's Chrome browser overtook Microsoft's Internet Explorer, all versions combined, to become the number one browser for a single day last weekend, according to figures from website analytics company StatCounter.
Microsoft unveiled its localized Windows Phone 7.5 operating system for China on Wednesday, as the company's partners prepare to bring the mobile OS to the country for the first time.
More than three years after Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services was hit by a financial scandal, the company is being merged with Tech Mahindra, a key investor in the company after the crisis.
The writing may finally be on the wall for Hewlett-Packard's storied print division.
The dust-up over the term "NoOps" escalated this week, with high-profile IT executives from Netflix and Etsy issuing dueling blog posts about the evolution of IT organizations.
Venmo, a venture-funded East Coast startup, Tuesday publicly launched a person-to-person payment app that emphasizes sharing payments on social networks.
Telstra is continuing to expand its 4G product portfolio and the latest addition comes in the form of a mobile Wi-Fi modem, the Telstra Mobile Wi-Fi 4G.
While the increased resolution of the new iPad's screen is impressive, the colour saturation is also responsible for the display's "wow" factor, according to a new analysis.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer FIFO WeipaQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTUser Support AnalystNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- FTLevel 2 Software & Hardware Support position.VIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP ABAP Technical specialistACT