The U.S. Department of Justice is charging seven individuals with 27 counts of wire fraud and other computer-related crimes, alleging that the group hijacked four million computers across 100 countries in a sophisticated clickjacking scheme.
Four U.S. senators have introduced legislation that would allow states to collect taxes on Internet sales, even when the seller does not have a physical presence in the taxing state.
Facebook is declaring early success for the new functionality on its site that lets members notify their friends what songs they're listening to online and makes it possible for notification recipients to play back those songs from within the Faceboo...
An investigation by the US Securities and Exchange Commission has been expanded to include Computer Sciences Corp.'s business in Australia, the company said on Wednesday.
SAP customers seeking to move from traditional deployments to a private cloud architecture have a new option from Accenture, the companies announced Wednesday during the Sapphire conference in Madrid.
Google, which last week bungled the launch of a Gmail application for Apple iOS devices, has decided to put out to pasture its Gmail application for the BlackBerry.
The number of public Wi-Fi hotspots is expected to increase by 350 percent in the next four years, as operators look for ways to offload traffic from their mobile networks, according to a report by market research company Informa Telecoms and Media.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has bagged a £1.37 billion (US$2.2 billion) business process outsourcing order from Friends Life, a provider of pensions, investments, and insurance, it said in a filing to Indian stock exchanges.
After winning over U.S. operators with its security software for Android phones, Lookout Mobile Security is turning to Europe to find new networks ready to install or promote its software on the phones they distribute.
While some consumer electronics manufacturers have cleaned up their act, making more energy-efficient gadgets with fewer toxic materials, others are continuing to make fine promises but no changes, according to Greenpeace. In response, the environmen...
Japanese e-commerce company Rakuten said on Tuesday that it plans to acquire Canadian e-book and e-reader company Kobo in a bid to expand in the area of media downloads for consumers.
SAP is expected to make a slew of announcements related to in-memory computing, mobile applications and cloud-based services on Wednesday during the Sapphire conference in Madrid.
Tablets and smartphones will soon get quad-core processors with Nvidia's new Tegra 3 chip, which will eclipse the application and graphics performance provided by dual-core processors found on tablets like Apple's iPad and Motorola's Xoom.
Asustek Computer on Wednesday announced the 10-inch Eee Pad Transformer Prime tablet, which has a quad-core processor that could make it the fastest tablet in the market.
ASUS launched its much vaunted Zenbook in Sydney last night, releasing pricing for four models covering two sizes: 11.6in and 13.3in. Like the Acer Aspire S3 that we reviewed recently, the new Zenbooks come in well over $1000, with the cheapest model...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW