Infor on Monday announced details of its Motion mobility platform as well as the availability of two new mobile applications, Road Warrior and ActivityDeck.
A hacker who claims to act in defense of Israel has released 100,000 credentials of allegedly Arab users of Facebook in an ongoing row between Israeli and Arab hackers.
Intel on Monday announced that it had agreed to buy parts of Qlogic's InfiniBand business as the chip maker looks to provide storage and server bandwidth that will allow systems to achieve exaflop computing.
RIM's new CEO, Thorsten Heins, wants the company to improve its product development while also becoming better at marketing, he said during a conference call on Monday.
After weeks of controversy, lobbying and concessions, the European Commission looks set to unveil its new data-protection proposals on Wednesday.
Los Angeles-based Web hosting firm DreamHost reset the FTP and shell access passwords for all of its customers on Friday after detecting unauthorized activity within one of its databases.
Sony said Monday it has developed new technology for the tiny imaging chips that power cameras in portable devices, which will allow for clearer photographs while using less space and cutting manufacturing costs.
A five-star hotel room high above New York's Central Park sounds like a nice place to spend the night, but if your iPhone doesn't work, it may seem like little more than a gilded cage.
An online storage service, FileSonic, has disabled file sharing between users following the takedown of the MegaUpload service for alleged copyright infringement violations.
Research In Motion's co-CEOs Mike Lazaridis and Jim Balsillie have quit after a tumultuous period at the company, which saw intense competition, and a long services outage at the maker of the BlackBerry.
Google is continuing to weed out its services and on Friday announced it will shut down Picnik, Google Message Continuity and Needlebase and make changes to some other services.
The people behind Megaupload might be working hard to get the site back up, but so are scammers.
Microsoft has given details on a variety of ways in which the upcoming Windows 8 operating system does a better job than its predecessors at letting users manage their connections to Wi-Fi and mobile broadband networks.
Ericsson veteran Ulf Ewaldsson will replace Hakan Eriksson as chief technology officer of the Swedish mobile equipment company but won't take his place at its Silicon Valley development center.
A Virginia judge sentenced Matthew David Howard Smith, a founder of the NinjaVideo.net website, to 14 months in prison, the U.S. Department of Justice announced Friday.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (J2EE/JAVA/Web) 161012/SSA/552Asia
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC