Vodafone's warning that caps on roaming charges would cost jobs has provoked ire in European Union institutions.
Ericsson took a step to simplify carrier mobile networks on Tuesday, during a Mobile World Congress show where infrastructure is getting more complex.
Mozilla managed to avoid using any parts of Android in the development of its Boot-to-Gecko mobile Web project.
ManageEngine, the IT management software arm of Zoho, is adding iOS devices to those supported in its Desktop Central management service.
Suse has updated its enterprise Linux distribution, using a recent version of the Linux kernel to support the advanced management capabilities in freshly released servers from Hewlett-Packard and Dell.
Big smartphone vendors such as High Tech Computer (HTC) and LG Electronics are trying to get their mojo back after some challenging times, and they hope to do so by putting quad-core processors and big, high-definition screens in the products on show...
The recently renamed Small Cell Forum gathered several vendors at Mobile World Congress on Tuesday to spotlight advances they are announcing this week in smaller mobile-network gear.
Research In Motion said that "thousands" of Android apps are already in the Android player launched one week ago as part of the PlayBook OS 2.0 update.
Executives of mobile operators that serve developing countries called on the GSM Association on Tuesday to kickstart the development of a sub-US$50 smartphone.
Telefonica expects to start selling virtualized Samsung Galaxy S II phones with VMware technology in Spain, starting in the second quarter.
Microsoft has warned customers that their financial data such as credit card information may have been compromised by hackers who attacked the company's online store in India earlier this month.
ZTE announced a total of 15 devices today at its Mobile World Congress Press conference, but the ZTE Era definitely got the most buzz.
ZTE was heavy on the Android-related announcements today, but the handset and tablet manufacturer also announced a Windows Phone as well.
Beijing's new real-name registration policy for the nation's Twitter-like platforms could lead to a "dramatic scenario", preventing many users from publishing their posts, according to microblogging site Sina Weibo, which has been working to implemen...
With a wide variety of digital devices available at our finger tips today, more and more people are suffering from eyestrain. Find out how Essilor Eyezen™ can help keep your sight safe and remove eye fatigue.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
- Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- FTLead PMONSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperNSW