With broadband speeds generally on the rise, why do some Web pages load so slowly?
The functionalities of a computer program and programming languages cannot be protected by copyright. according to the European Court of Justice's senior adviser.
A pair of researchers from Dartmouth University have devised a metric for quantifying how much a digital photograph has been altered by digital photo-editing techniques.
WikiLeaks has postponed the launch of its new secure submission system due to recent security compromises that seriously affected the credibility of the SSL infrastructure.
NTT DoCoMo, Japan's largest mobile carrier, said Tuesday it will strongly back a new TV service for smartphones to launch next year, and will work to promote the technology internationally.
Lenovo unveiled three new tablets and a smartphone for the Chinese market on Tuesday and said it will launch a smart TV product in the first quarter of next year.
Japanese component maker Rohm said it has developed an experimental chip that can send and receive signals at terahertz-range frequencies, which can carry data at speeds of up to 30Gbps and penetrate clothing and paper.
Microsoft said on Tuesday it will license the protocols for many of its enterprise systems to a company that will develop compatible applications for non-Microsoft mobile operating systems, including Google's Android and Apple's iOS.
Hewlett-Packard is quickly putting to use its recent acquisitions of Autonomy and Vertica, integrating the software from these companies into a single software package, called the HP Next Generation Information Platform.
Research In Motion is taking on mobile device management for Android and Apple iOS devices as well as its own products, introducing the BlackBerry Mobile Fusion product on Tuesday.
Facebook may take away the disputed page on Facebook from both Merck in Germany and Merck in the U.S., if the two companies do not come to an agreement, a person familiar with the situation said Monday.
Microsoft on Tuesday is expected to tout what it considers strong momentum in the adoption of its Office 365 cloud-hosted collaboration and communication suite, particularly among small companies that previously were unable to afford on-premise imple...
Ruckus Wireless has taken another shot at optimising Wi-Fi capacity, introducing a technology called ChannelFly that is designed to place network clients on the best possible channel based on the actual capacity of that channel.
In a case that hinges on interpretations of software contract language and the respective rights of customers and vendors when it comes to third-party support organizations, 3M wants a court to declare that it doesn't owe Infor millions of dollars in...
What happens if you take the RAZR design and add a slide-out QWERTY keyboard? Meet the Motorola Droid 4, the latest recruit in the Android army, breaking cover this weekend via leaked photos from Droid Life.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia