China Telecom plans to launch a mobile service in the U.S. geared for Chinese-Americans, students and tourists who frequently travel between both countries, according to a company spokeswoman.
We don't really care that the ASUS Zenbook looks so much like a MacBook Air -- we like it. It's also one of the best built laptops on the market. However, it isn't perfect.
A District Judge in the U.S. upheld Thursday an earlier order that Twitter must provide certain types of information of account holders to government investigators working on the WikiLeaks case, and declined to unseal records that could provide info...
Hoping to spark closer integration with third-party applications, Citrix has exposed a number of APIs (application programming interfaces) for three of its collaborative services, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and GoToTraining.
Who knew Apple's iOS 5 mobile operating system held so many secrets? Developers and sleuthing hackers have been hard at work since Apple released the OS in October unearthing a number of hidden features and tweaking the OS to do things it was never i...
Apple on Thursday released iOS 5.0.1, an update that the company says brings fixes for users suffering from decreased battery life under iOS 5. The update also sports a couple of additional features, including multitasking gestures for original iPad ...
Amazon has increased its order for Kindle Fire units for a second time, according to sources in the company's supply chain.
Want to get your hands on the hidden panoramic feature buried inside iOS5, but don’t want it bad enough to go through the pain of jailbreaking your device? It turns out you can turn on this hidden feature without resorting to hacks.
Legislation in the U.S. Congress that would allow federal law enforcement officials to block websites accused of copyright piracy is necessary because of the vast number of foreign sites trading in infringing music and movies and counterfeit products...
Widespread flooding in Thailand will directly impact PC markets in the first half of next year, with worldwide shipments dropping by up to 20 percent in the first quarter compared to previous projections, IDC said in a research note Thursday.
ARM on Thursday said that co-founder and President Tudor Brown will retire in May next year after helping turn the firm into a dominant mobile processor company.
The U.S. Senate has voted against a Republican measure that would have overturned net neutrality rules passed by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission last December.
The European Commission is preparing a major reform of the E.U. Data Protection Directive, which will focus on how foreign companies handle European consumer data.
Sony is hoping developers are interested in working on games for its PlayStation Vita and Android-based devices, as it launched a beta test Thursday of a new cross-platform SDK.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW