Tablets are great for a wide variety of mobile computing tasks. The Apple iPad 2 isn’t just an awesome device; it’s “magical” if you believe the Apple marketing hype. As astounding as tablets are, though, they are not without their issues. A recent s...
When Apple took the wraps off iOS 5 in June 2011, one of the marquee features the company announced was systemwide Twitter integration: Take a photo, see an interesting webpage in Safari, or come across a great video in YouTube, and iOS 5 lets you qu...
Google and Apple talk up security, but recent disclosures serve as a painful reminder of how much control mobile phone users give up when they power on their handsets.
Get ready to flex your creative muscle. In Andy Wallace's new tower defense game, Doodle Defense, creativity is just as important as strategy as you use your drawings to fend off an oncoming army.. Doodle Defense uses Xbox Kinect and a projector to t...
Google's privacy practices are under fire from lawmakers in Washington, civil liberties groups and the average Joe mobile phone owner -- the latest attack is a lawsuit from an Illinois man worried about how his personal information is used -- but don...
How much is a Twitter account worth to you? According to a company trying to collect damages from a disgruntled employee, each of its Twitter followers is worth $2.50 a month. At that rate, the account of a technology powerhouse like Lady Gaga would ...
Swedish publisher Bonnierfrlagen has created an interactive biography app about controversial AC Milan footballer Zlatan Ibrahimovic for the iPad to coincide with his brief return to Britain as he travels with AC Milan to face Arsenal in the UEFA Cha...
Apple says its latest Mac OS X version will be released this [southern ] winter; here's a look at what to expect.
Intel's experimental solar-powered processor may have started off as a fun project, but the chip maker is now looking to extend the technology to hardware such as graphics processors, memory and floating point units.
Intel is expected to share details this week about its effort to work wireless capabilities into chips, which could make mobile devices and PCs smaller, cheaper and more power-efficient.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30 is the perfect companion when travelling, thakns to its versatile Leica lens.
Apple has asked the European Commission to intervene in its patent battle with Motorola Mobility, according to a filing with the U.S. Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) made by Motorola Mobility late Friday.
While scientists have been busy with making more accurate self-driving cars, at least one set of researchers has thought even further ahead and developed a smart intersection that can manage crossing flows of autonomous vehicles.
iPhone 4 owners in the U.S. can get a US$15 check or a "bumper" phone case from Apple in a class-action settlement that won preliminary approval from a judge on Friday.
The U.S. International Trade Commission on Friday issued a <a href="http://www.usitc.gov/secretary/fed_reg_notices/337/337_721_notice02172012sgl_1.pdf">final determination</a> that Apple doesn't infringe certain HTC patents.
In recent years there have been fundamental shifts in how digital documents are handled, and now the expectation is that people will be able to do much more with them.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to turn off Chrome notifications and stop websites from bugging you
- Microsoft's Cortana is headed to the Android lock screen
- Gabe Newell's Reddit Q&A: The most interesting answers on Half-Life 3, Steam support, and more
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- New report says Google watches made by LG, to be released Feb. 9
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- CCBiztalk DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- CCFIS Connex DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTService Delivery Manager - EnterpriseACT