Former Indian communications minister, A. Raja, and two aides were arrested on Wednesday in connection with alleged irregularities in the awarding of 2G mobile licenses in 2008, the country's Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) said.
The Waledac botnet, crippled by legal action from Microsoft and covert infiltration by security researchers just a year ago, appears poised for a big comeback.
India’s outsourcing industry has witnessed a rebound in growth, according to the National Association of Software and Service Companies (Nasscom), a trade body.
Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates is increasing his foundation's commitment to the fight against polio, as the disease increasingly appears on the verge of eradication.
The Internet has returned to Egypt.
Revenues at India’s largest mobile operator surged in the last three months of 2010, but competition and higher spectrum costs, and increased interest payments ate into profits.
Leading DAB+ digital radio manufacturer Pure has released a new Internet-connected digital radio, the ONE Flow. The Pure ONE Flow joins other Pure DAB+ digital radios like the Oasis Flow, Evoke Mio and ONE Elite in Pure's Australian portable line-up,...
Dell has released two servers for the U.S. market that have been customized to run Ubuntu-based cloud services, the company announced Wednesday.
LG has announced the launch of its G-Slate Android tablet, which will run Google Android's 3.0 Honeycomb software specifically designed for larger screened tablet devices.
From the looks of them, two new Sony Cyber-shot cameras announced today will be among the league leaders in point-and-shoot versatility when they become available in April.
Online electronics retailer Kogan has launched its LivePrice dynamic pricing system in Australia, with 20 products available to purchase early in their production cycle for a lower-than-retail price on the Kogan Australia Web site.
T-Mobile offered a few more details on Tuesday about two upcoming devices that will run on its HSPA+ network: Samsung's Galaxy S 4G and LG's G-Slate, one of the first tablets to run the Honeycomb version of Android.
Peripherals manufacturer Logitech has reported what it calls "unprecedented demand" for a cash-back offer it announced for the month of February on selected mice, keyboards and accessories. $300,000 of cash-back funds allocated to the offer was exhau...
Words like "staggering" and "huge" don't adequately describe Cisco's projected growth of mobile data traffic through 2015.
Apple's decision to reject Sony's e-reader application today sparked speculation that Apple would soon yank Amazon's popular Kindle software from the App Store.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC