Research In Motion said that "thousands" of Android apps are already in the Android player launched one week ago as part of the PlayBook OS 2.0 update.
Executives of mobile operators that serve developing countries called on the GSM Association on Tuesday to kickstart the development of a sub-US$50 smartphone.
Telefonica expects to start selling virtualized Samsung Galaxy S II phones with VMware technology in Spain, starting in the second quarter.
Microsoft has warned customers that their financial data such as credit card information may have been compromised by hackers who attacked the company's online store in India earlier this month.
ZTE was heavy on the Android-related announcements today, but the handset and tablet manufacturer also announced a Windows Phone as well.
ZTE announced a total of 15 devices today at its Mobile World Congress Press conference, but the ZTE Era definitely got the most buzz.
Beijing's new real-name registration policy for the nation's Twitter-like platforms could lead to a "dramatic scenario", preventing many users from publishing their posts, according to microblogging site Sina Weibo, which has been working to implemen...
Malware authors are increasingly adopting flexible domain generation algorithms (DGAs) in order to evade detection and prevent their botnets from being shut down by security researchers or law enforcement agencies.
Visa and Intel have announced a partnership that should make it easier for consumers to make mobile payments via phones and tablets powered by Intel chips.
Samsung and Telstra have today jointly announced the launch of Australia's first 4G tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G.
All the highlights from RSA Conference 2012
Apple's iPhone and iPad may have been built for consumers, but the folks in Cupertino correctly guessed that what's good for consumers is good for businesses. The only stumbling block may be the growing volume of apps available: more 140,000 natively...
Nokia is on a roll with the Lumia phones this year and today the company announced the Lumia 808 PureView and the Lumia 610. The Lumia 808 is a camera-centric Symbian phone while the Lumia 610 is an inexpensive Windows 7 Phone.
ZTE revealed its "New Era" for smartphones and tablets in 2012 at its press conference at Mobile World Congress today.
After introducing what it called the world's slimmest phone at the 2012 CES in January, just one month later at Mobile World Congress Huawei announced the Ascend D quad and quad XL phones, which the company bills as the "world's fastest."
If you’re struggling under the weight of the paper that your organisation is creating, then it’s time to take a significant re-think to how you approach printing. Businesses are creating more data and information than ever, and smart businesses are realising the environmental and commercial benefits to rolling out smarter printer options.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
- Soon your Samsung Galaxy's fingerprint reader will unlock your Windows 10 PC
- Blizzard's ending Windows XP, Vista support for Warcraft, Diablo, Hearthstone, and more games
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- CCTechnical Team LeadSA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTBI Developer l Microstrategy , HadoopNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD