Sony said Monday it will sell new photo editing software for the PlayStation 3 this week, as it prepares for the global launch of its cloud-based photo service.
Google has been ordered by a Tokyo court to remove auto-complete results that link a man to crimes he says he didn't commit.
Microsoft and Nokia will invest up to €18 million (US$24 million) in a new mobile application development program at Finland's Aalto University during the next three years, with the goal of helping create applications for Windows Phone, the two compa...
From space to Rio, the Angry Birds game seems to be out to conquer the world
From 1970s minicomputers used for military programs (including nuclear weapons) to an IBM punch-card system still keeping the books at a Texas filter supplier, these are the computers that time forgot.
Angry Birds Space launched to much fanfare Thursday for Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows, but game maker Rovio decided several smartphone platforms are not in fact for the birds, including Microsoft's Windows Phone 7. The much-hyped Angry Birds game wi...
Lots of inventions are not the iPad, but they are still cool, sort of
Sure, Apple didn't release another new iPad or new Apple TV this week, but the company didn't let the week go by without making some new news. If you want to make sure you're caught up on Apple's news from the past week, along with our reviews, tutor...
So Angry Birds Space is launching this week -- where better than with a giant slingshot from the Space Needle in Seattle?
Facebook is getting attention in Washington again as two U.S. senators seek federal investigations of recent reports of employers demanding job applicants turn over their passwords to the social networking site.
Microsoft and Lionsgate Entertainment have partnered for an innovative web experience for fans of The Hunger Games.
Oracle and Google will hold another round of settlement talks as the trial date nears in their high-stakes court battle over Google's alleged misuse of Java in Android.
Hewlett-Packard, Oracle and Apple sparked some of the biggest corporate financial news of the week, highlighting sector trends as IT edges toward what could be its best first quarter on the markets since the dot-com bust in 2000, despite some turbule...
The maps on smartphones and tablets soon may extend into buildings, but consumers and service providers won't use indoor maps the same as outdoor, participants in the location-based services business said on Wednesday.
Oracle co-President Mark Hurd is scheduled to reveal new details about the vendor's BI (business intelligence) and analytics strategy, including new applications aimed at SAP customers, during an event on April 4.
Need to print on the go? The HP OfficeJet offers that and more. Read a user’s experience on this multi-purpose printer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
- Nvidia's offering three free VR games if you buy a GTX 10 Series card and an Oculus Rift + Touch
- Call of Duty: WWII returns the series to Normandy and Germany on November 3
- Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical SpecialistACT
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- CC1st / 2nd Level Help Desk SupportNSW
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- FTTeam Leader Application SupportVIC
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- CCArchitect/Senior Capacity Planner Network Engineering - TelcoVIC
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW