A San Francisco jury has rejected a US$4 billion antitrust claim by Rambus against rival RAM makers Hynix Semiconductor and Micron Technology, a California court announced Wednesday.
The Stop Online Piracy Act, the subject of a hearing before the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee Wednesday, has generated heated debate since lawmakers introduced it on Oct. 26.
Cox Communications, which planned its own mobile network in 2008 but later settled for reselling Sprint Nextel service, stopped selling wireless altogether on Wednesday.
Sponsors of the controversial U.S. Stop Online Piracy Act defended the legislation Wednesday, saying the proposal is needed to shut down websites trafficking in billions of dollars worth of online piracy.
Dell is outfitting its new Kace systems management appliances with advanced hardware as it tries to fill software and hardware management needs of midsize businesses with up to 3,500 employees.
The creators behind the long-running Internet contest to write bizarre and unnecessarily complex C programming code, called the International Obfuscated C Code Contest (IOCCC), have resurrected their challenge after being on hiatus for five years.
Google is offering wireless network owners worldwide the possibility of opting out from its Wi-Fi geolocation mapping efforts, in the wake of a decision by the Dutch Data Protection Authority (DPA) that this process is in violation of legislation in ...
Nokia is planning to enter the tablet market, and will launch a product based on Microsoft's upcoming Windows 8 operating system, according to an executive.
Romanian authorities have arrested a 26-year old hacker who is accused of breaking into multiple NASA servers and causing US$500,000 in damages to the U.S. space agency's systems.
Apple plans to hire a third-party auditing firm to investigate 15 of its suppliers suspected of violating environmental regulations, according to local environmental groups that met with the company on Tuesday.
Orange launched three Alcatel One Touch phones on Wednesday with dedicated Facebook buttons priced below €100 (US$135).
Sharp said Wednesday it has no plans to abandon its Galapagos tablet line and announced a 7-inch model that can serve as a WiMAX router.
Elipda said Wednesday it has sued Nanya in the U.S. and Taiwan for DRAM patent infringements.
Hewlett-Packard introduced Wednesday its first business ultrabook, offering nine hours of battery life, a solid-state drive, and a security chip that protects data in email and information on the hard drive.
China Mobile and China Unicom, two of the country's largest mobile operators, said they plan to bring SIM card-based Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to their customers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC