Over the weekend, Apple settled an almost two-year-old class action suit over the iPhone 4 and its alleged antenna issue.
Microsoft could be weeks away from releasing a version of Office for the iPad including apps for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The purported iOS apps would have the ability to edit a file locally on your tablet or edit an online document from, presuma...
The shakeup in workplace conditions -- and especially pay levels -- at Apple Chinese partner Foxconn Technology is occurring far faster than most observers expected. It was just over a week ago, after all, that Apple said it was asking the Fair Labor...
Two activist groups have claimed that Apple has promised to open up at least two Chinese plants to environmental inspectors.
Dell's fourth-quarter earnings were weighed down by weak consumer PC sales and by pricing and supply issues caused by the floods in Thailand, Dell said on Tuesday.
Almost a year after the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet was introduced, Research In Motion has delivered a new OS that brings a native e-mail client to the device.
We’re a week away from the official first day of Mobile World Congress, and the new phones are already starting to roll in.
Oracle has given customers running version 12.0 of its E-Business Suite software a reprieve from extended support fees, which would have kicked in this month, increasing the maintenance payments they were already making.
Intel is exploring whether it can branch out as a foundry by opening its chip manufacturing facilities to more third-party customers, the company said on Tuesday.
Canonical has unveiled software that will give Android smartphones the ability to run full desktop computer sessions on computer monitors and television sets.
Microsoft will extend SkyDrive from being an online file storage service into what the company calls "a device cloud" that is closely integrated with Windows 8, the next version of the company's OS.
The Apache Software Foundation (ASF) has celebrated the 17th anniversary of the release of the Apache HTTP Server by launching a new version of the popular open source Web server software.
ForeScout Technologies has launched ForeScout Mobile, which comes in the shape of plug-in modules for Android and iOS and allows enterprises to keep control as a plethora of devices access corporate resources, the company said on Tuesday.
Panasonic has revealed its first mobile handset for the international market since 2005, a sleek Android-powered smartphone that is dustproof and waterproof.
The PlayStation Vita is launching in the U.S. and Europe with Sony's biggest sales event in recent memory -- parties with celebrities, midnight store openings and a US$50 million sales campaign.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter's Vine dies today, so download your videos pronto
- Nvidia's new Shield TV launches with HDR support, and connected home smarts on deck
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Epson FastFoto FF-640 review: Quick, convenient photo scans don’t come cheap
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystACT
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- FTChief Information Security OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT