Microsoft has filed a formal complaint with the European Commission against Motorola Mobility for alleged abuse of essential patents.
Exploit code targeting a newly identified vulnerability in Symantec's pcAnywhere computer remote control product has been published on the Internet, exposing its users to possible attacks that disrupt the software's functionality.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should force Google to halt its plan to consolidate user identities across its services and fine the company for violating an October privacy settlement with the agency, privacy group the Center for Digital Democracy...
Ericsson can increase upload capacity by a factor of three in HSPA (High-Speed Packet Access) networks, thanks to the use of more antennas and proprietary interference suppression technology, the company said on Wednesday.
SAP on Wednesday released details for its roadmap for HCM (human capital management) software following the US$3.4 billion acquisition of SuccessFactors, which focuses on cloud-based applications.
Amazon Web Services has launched Simple Workflow Service (SWF), which will allow enterprises to automate business processes across both cloud-based and on-premise applications, the company said on Tuesday.
Good Technology is opening its developer program to anyone and announcing that Box is the first available third-party application based on Good's platform.
NEC Casio Mobile Communications will begin selling smartphones outside its home market of Japan, with Thailand as its first target, it said Wednesday.
Microsoft's Windows 8 operating system will have the U.K. version of English as a display language option, to address customers in that country, and some other countries like South Africa, India, Ireland, and Australia that use the version of the lan...
Activision Blizzard recently held a closed media event to showcase the latest build of its upcoming open world super hero game, Prototype 2. PC World was one of the selected publications invited to cover the event and I got a chance to try <i>Prototy...
The Wi-Fi Alliance will launch a program to simplify the use of Wi-Fi hotspots in July, making it easier for both users and mobile operators to get off strained cellular networks.
Sony held it's PS Vita launch party in Sydney... on a barge no less.
Ubisoft has teamed up with Gree for a new Assassin’s Creed titled geared towards mobile social gaming.
Over the weekend, Apple settled an almost two-year-old class action suit over the iPhone 4 and its alleged antenna issue.
Microsoft could be weeks away from releasing a version of Office for the iPad including apps for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The purported iOS apps would have the ability to edit a file locally on your tablet or edit an online document from, presuma...
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Epson FastFoto FF-640 review: Quick, convenient photo scans don’t come cheap
- EZVIZ Husky review: This weatherproof camera gives you an eye on the outside of your home
- Reality check: How Windows 10's new privacy controls stack up
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCTester (6 month contract) FinanceNSW
- FTIdentity Access + Security ConsultantSA
- FTFull Stack PHP DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerQLD
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW