Are you digging Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich? Well, don't get too comfortable.
Tomorrow's computers will constantly improve their understanding of the data they work with, which in turn will help them provide users with more appropriate information, predicted the software mastermind behind IBM's Watson system.
Motorola has promised to upgrade many of its smartphones and tablets to Android Ice Cream Sandwich, but not any time soon.
Mountain Lion OS X will include a number of new apps that made their debut on iOS, including Reminders, Notes, and Game Center.
A U.S. school district on Thursday said it was handing students 2,000 Fujitsu tablets with the Windows 7 OS, and selected it over the iPad because of durability and security concerns.
Health care and pharmaceutical company Roche Group will standardize its email and calendaring system on Google Apps for about 90,000 employees worldwide, the companies announced on Thursday.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission, which in a <a href="http://www.ftc.gov/os/2012/02/120216mobile_apps_kids.pdf">new survey</a> found that the vast majority of mobile apps for kids don't clearly disclose data sharing practices, said its next step wil...
Google is making changes to its Chrome OS to reduce the number of times that Chromebooks drop their connections to Wi-Fi networks, an issue some users have complained about for months.
Cybercriminals have started launching distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks against networks that transmit data over IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6), according to a <a href="http://ddos.arbornetworks.com/2012/02/a-milestone-in-ipv6-deployme...
Extending its range of open-source projects to cloud computing, the Apache Software Foundation has approved the Deltacloud as a top-level project, the organization announced Thursday.
Apple scored a victory in its patent battle with Motorola Mobility, as the district court in Munich on Thursday granted an injunction against some of Motorola's smartphones.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's practice of monitoring social media services could lead to abuse and could discourage U.S. residents from speaking out against the government, several lawmakers said Thursday.
A new version of the Waledac malware has been spotted on the Internet, but unlike previous variants, which were mainly used for spamming purposes, this one steals various log-in credentials and BitCoins, a type of virtual currency.
Quortus has launched the EdgeCentrix software, which allows the core of mobile networks to be installed at smaller cell sites, and in the process cut costs by offloading data and voice traffic, the company said on Thursday.
Google released a new version of its Chrome browser on Wednesday in order to update the bundled Flash Player plug-in and address serious security vulnerabilities.
Take home a Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive (64GB) this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCMid-level .NET Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- CCUNISON Analyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- CCServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsVIC
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystVIC
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD