Eighteen years on, the developer's passion for handhelds remain strong. PC World Games caught up with Tantalus CEO, Tom Crago.
Tomorrow morning Apple will front the world and take the wraps off its latest iPad. Unlike many rumours previously suggested, the company's third-generation iPad isn't likely to be called the iPad 3.
The disclosure Tuesday by U.S. authorities that Sabu, the former leader of prominent hacker group LulzSec, is a 28-year-old man from New York City named Hector Xavier Monsegur, corresponds with much of the information released about him by rival hack...
Security analysts said that the today's FBI arrest of of several prominent LulzSec and Anonymous hackers demonstrates that U.S. law enforcement agencies effectively fighting cybercrimine.
These new and improved features in Windows Server 8 will make many Windows administrators very happy.
Need a few tools to improve your productivity? Blow your company's tech budget on new gadgets that let you print from a pocket, spin an iPad in your hand, find your keys, and more.
Rounding out its line of recent Windows 8 releases, Microsoft has posted a community technology preview of the next Windows OS for embedded systems, Windows Embedded Standard 8.
Google has cut the price of its Cloud Storage, a hosted service designed for enterprise developers who want to store their applications' data in the cloud, as opposed to in their own servers.
There has been wide speculation on what Apple's next iteration of its tablet will look like, feature and be named. Network World editor John Cox even is able to write a weekly story on the wild rumors surrounding the next iPad.
Apple will not be able to meet demand for the new iPad when it goes on sale later this month, analysts have said.
We may be hearing a lot about Android 4.0 ("Ice Cream Sandwich"), but most Android users are still stuck using the earlier "Gingerbread" edition of the platform.
Google has finally created the last missing piece that it needs to compete with Apple in the digital content retail space: a unified store for all forms of digital entertainment.
So we're done with the Apple iPad 3 (or iPad HD?) rumours, the anonymous sources, the Asian supply chain, the "evidence" that rests on other rumors, and all the rest.
Shortages of the Apple TV are being reported across the country, fueling speculation that Apple will reveal a new Apple TV at its media event this week.
Google is giving Android app developers a lot more room to work with, expanding the maximum Android app size from 50MB to 4GB.
With a wide variety of digital devices available at our finger tips today, more and more people are suffering from eyestrain. Find out how Essilor Eyezen™ can help keep your sight safe and remove eye fatigue.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Oculus Rift price cut: VR headset, Oculus Touch controller costs each slashed by $100
- Samsung's Evo+ 128GB microSD card has dropped to $40 at B&H
- Beefed-up Twitter abuse tools let you silence those notorious eggs
- Google slams the brakes on Pixel Chromebooks
- The next HP Elite x3 preens behind a glass case at Mobile World Congress
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCCyber Security ProfessionalACT
- TPWebMethods Architect/DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperNSW
- CCTest ManagerWA
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTTelecommunications Services Manager - Voice/Data/UCQLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- CCMicrostrategy DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTChief Architect - Principal ArchitectVIC
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW