IT workers who have experience with five popular technologies may see significant salary increases this year, according to a study from IT staffing firm Bluewolf.
Two Republican lawmakers have asked President Barack Obama's administration to investigate whether agencies are regularly monitoring federal workers' private email accounts after reports of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration firing employees over ...
Microsoft has released a new software installation tool and unveiled a new support website for small OEM resellers, with the goal of making it easier for them to load Microsoft software into their PCs and servers and more quickly find out answers to ...
A U.S lawmaker has posted the controversial Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) online and is asking the public to comment and make changes to the copyright enforcement treaty.
Intel on Tuesday announced the Xeon E5-2600 processors for 2- and 4-socket servers, which is the company's first major chip upgrade for industry standard x86 servers in close to two years.
Even the most efficient air-cooled data centers waste 20 percent of their power running fans inside the servers, according to British liquid-cooling specialist Iceotope, which launched its water-cooled servers at the Cebit tradeshow in Hanover on Tue...
A new targeted email attack is exploiting interest in the Iranian nuclear program to trick people into opening booby-trapped Word documents that exploit a known Flash Player vulnerability to install malware.
Microsoft has released to manufacturing the newest version of its relational database, SQL Server 2012, the company announced Tuesday. The software will be available for customer purchase on April 1.
The next version of the OpenScape Unified Communications (UC) Suite can handle five times as many users, Siemens Enterprise Communications said Tuesday at the Cebit trade show.
The European Commission's working group on data protection has warned members of the online advertising industry that their current approach does not comply with Europe's ePrivacy laws.
Almost 30,000 WordPress blogs have been infected in a new wave of attacks orchestrated by a cybercriminal gang whose primary goal is to distribute rogue antivirus software, researchers from security firm Websense said in a blog post on Monday.
The Linux Professional Institute hopes to recruit more Linux trainers and students through two initiatives launched at the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, on Tuesday.
Top server makers on Tuesday announced major product upgrades with Intel's new Xeon E5 processors and technologies that deliver better performance and throughput for robust virtualization and cloud deployments in data centers.
Wyse Technology's latest thin client, the T10, uses an ARM-based processor, which helps keep both cost and temperature down, the company said on Tuesday at the Cebit conference.
A U.S. judge has ordered Motorola Mobility and Google to turn over information to Apple on Google's acquisition in 2005 of Android, its development of the Android OS and the proposed acquisition of Motorola.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
- HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
- HP’s Elite x3 Windows phone gets a job with Mobile Retail and Mobile Scanning Solutions
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCAzure Architect/ConsultantVIC
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- CCProject Manager TelecommunicationsQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD