Microsoft has warned customers that their financial data such as credit card information may have been compromised by hackers who attacked the company's online store in India earlier this month.
ZTE was heavy on the Android-related announcements today, but the handset and tablet manufacturer also announced a Windows Phone as well.
ZTE announced a total of 15 devices today at its Mobile World Congress Press conference, but the ZTE Era definitely got the most buzz.
Beijing's new real-name registration policy for the nation's Twitter-like platforms could lead to a "dramatic scenario", preventing many users from publishing their posts, according to microblogging site Sina Weibo, which has been working to implemen...
Malware authors are increasingly adopting flexible domain generation algorithms (DGAs) in order to evade detection and prevent their botnets from being shut down by security researchers or law enforcement agencies.
Visa and Intel have announced a partnership that should make it easier for consumers to make mobile payments via phones and tablets powered by Intel chips.
Samsung and Telstra have today jointly announced the launch of Australia's first 4G tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G.
All the highlights from RSA Conference 2012
Apple's iPhone and iPad may have been built for consumers, but the folks in Cupertino correctly guessed that what's good for consumers is good for businesses. The only stumbling block may be the growing volume of apps available: more 140,000 natively...
Nokia is on a roll with the Lumia phones this year and today the company announced the Lumia 808 PureView and the Lumia 610. The Lumia 808 is a camera-centric Symbian phone while the Lumia 610 is an inexpensive Windows 7 Phone.
ZTE revealed its "New Era" for smartphones and tablets in 2012 at its press conference at Mobile World Congress today.
After introducing what it called the world's slimmest phone at the 2012 CES in January, just one month later at Mobile World Congress Huawei announced the Ascend D quad and quad XL phones, which the company bills as the "world's fastest."
One of the advocacy groups that worked to stall the controversial Stop Online Piracy Act in the U.S. Congress has taken aim at a bill that would require U.S. ISPs to retain the Internet Protocol logs of all their customers for a year, in the name of ...
Smartphones with quad-core processors that are able to deliver PC-like performance have finally been announced, but high prices and battery issues could potentially stymie adoption, analysts said on Monday.
The much-rumored Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD got a soft launch at about the same time the company was announcing its Ascend D series of smartphones.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Maps beta now shows how hard it will be to park at your destination
- After first week, A.I. system is beating human poker players
- Microsoft halts Minecraft updates for Windows 10 phones, as W10M consumer apps slowly die
- How to turn off Chrome notifications and stop websites from bugging you
- Microsoft's Cortana is headed to the Android lock screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l SQL/RDMS/ DB2/ ETL/ UML/ XML/ Big Data technologiesNSW
- CCSAP UX ArchitectACT
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- FTData Analyst - MDMNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- CCTester- InfrastructureACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior|Principal SAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD