HP has released what it claims to be the world's first all-in-one workstation PC, the Z1 Workstation. It has a 27in IPS panel with 10-bit colour support and a native resolution of 2560x1440 pixels, making it perfect for graphics professions. Behind t...
Facebook has denied Yahoo's claims of patent infringement and shot back with counterclaims that Yahoo infringed 10 Facebook patents.
Upromise, a Web service accused of collecting extensive information about its users without their consent, will be required to clearly disclose its data collection practices and obtain users' consent before installing a browser toolbar on their compu...
Sixteen U.S. senators have called on the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to focus on the use of pirated software by foreign manufacturers on the grounds that those companies unfairly compete with U.S. businesses.
StorSimple has introduced four cloud-connected storage appliances that offer better performance and more local capacity, the company said on Tuesday.
SAP is hoping to stake out some turf in the predictive analytics software market with a new application, BusinessObjects Predictive Analysis software, which was announced Tuesday.
Mozilla has blacklisted unpatched versions of the Java plug-in from Firefox on Windows in order to protect its users from attacks that exploit known vulnerabilities in those versions.
For the first time ever, and probably only temporarily, Microsoft can be counted as a key contributor to Linux.
Users need to become better at asking cloud providers questions about the finer points of availability and vulnerability management in contracts, according to a new guide from the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA).
Dell said Tuesday it has purchased application modernization vendor Clerity Solutions, in its second enterprise software-related acquisition news this week.
TripAdvisor and Expedia are the two latest companies to complain to Europe's competition regulators about Google.
Citrix has abandoned its Olympus OpenStack distribution and will focus instead on its open-source CloudStack operating system, which it has contributed as a project under the Apache Software Foundation.
A new configuration of the Ice IX malware attempts to trick its victims into exposing their credit card details when they try to access their Facebook accounts, according to security firm Trusteer.
Europe's top competition regulator has launched two antitrust investigations into Motorola Mobility.
Samsung's low-cost tablets, the Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) and Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1), have been delayed, and will now start shipping in the U.K at the end of April, the company said on Tuesday.
Get into your productive zone with the right business tool
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to find the Windows 10 Creators Update's hidden desktop themes
- AMD updates Ryzen drivers with a new power profile and the promise of better performance
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
- Nvidia's offering three free VR games if you buy a GTX 10 Series card and an Oculus Rift + Touch
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProcurement AdvisorQLD
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTProject AnalystNSW
- TPSecurity Controls Specialist - ISO 27002VIC
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCSystems Administrator - Cloud, Azure and LinuxQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSAP ABAP Technical specialistACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- CCSAP ISU Device Management ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT