Nokia pitched its Windows Phones as the best bet for operators and app developers, and to prove it, announced partnerships for new apps with brands including Michelin Travel, Red Bull, Kraft Foods and others.
LightSquared Chairman and CEO Sanjiv Ahuja has resigned his CEO post, in the latest change to rock the company that still says it wants to build a 4G network using frequencies next to the GPS spectrum band.
The number of malware threats that receive instructions from attackers through DNS is expected to increase, and most companies are not currently scanning for such activity on their networks, security experts said at the RSA Conference 2012 on Tuesday...
Sony said it has sold 1.2 million units of its new Vita handheld game console worldwide as of Sunday, after a boost from the device's launch in the U.S. and Europe last week.
The screen in Apple’s next-generation iPad is said to be a standout feature of the tablet, and an analysis of what is purportedly one of those new screens supports the growing expectations.
Toshiba isn't at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, but we still caught a glimpse of one of the company's upcoming tablets.
Hewlett-Packard has cut 275 jobs in its webOS group, as part of its strategy to turn the operating system over to the open-source community, a source said Tuesday.
Apple has made its March 7 iPad event official with an invite to the press, promising "something you really have to see. And touch."
BARCELONA, Spain -- Mobile carriers embracing Wi-Fi is one of the sub-themes of Mobile World Congress. And the particular flavor of Wi-Fi that's generating buzz here is 802.11ac, which promises to boost handset throughput to over 300Mbps.
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
Big Boys Toys exhibition tempts your inner child
Microsoft is developing a connector that will allow Excel users to download and analyze output from Hadoop, potentially opening the open-source data processing platform to a much wider audience.
Huawei, a multinational telecommunications company based in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China, has been generating a lot of mobile buzz lately.
After days of teasing in advance of the Mobile World Congress (MWC), Nokia has announced the 808 PureView, the first smartphone to feature a sensor capable of snapping images up to the extraordinary resolution of 41 megapixels.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 stands out from the crowd of tablets at Mobile World Congress. It's the most compelling model at the show - largely because of how it does something different, and better, than other comers.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's first Creators Update features for Xbox One focus on Home, Guide, Copilot
- How to create and restore an image backup in Windows 10
- All new Chromebooks will get Android app support
- The Asus Tinker Board is a powerful Raspberry Pi rival that plays 4K video
- Torment: Tides of Numenera preview: This is the bizarre follow-up Planescape deserves
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerQLD
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- CCSAP Test Manager - CRMNSW
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT