Mozilla has asked all certificate authorities (CAs) to revoke subordinate CA certificates currently used for corporate SSL traffic management, offering an amnesty to any CAs that had breached Mozilla's conditions for having their root certificates sh...
LightSquared has defaulted on a US$56.25 million payment due under a 2007 wireless spectrum cooperation agreement with Inmarsat, the U.K. satellite communications operator said Monday, adding that it could terminate the agreement if LightSquared does...
Name: Jon Pedersen Sr.
Apple has threatened to take legal action against a little-known Chinese firm for inflaming an ongoing dispute over the iPad trademark, alleging that the company's founder and its lawyers have made misleading statements that could damage the U.S. tec...
Chinese handset maker ZTE announced two LTE smartphones on Monday, its first phones running Android 4.0.
The board of directors of Samsung Electronics has decided to spin off the company's LCD (liquid crystal display) panel manufacturing unit.
Groupon has acquired Hyperpublic, a small company that develops location-based technology that can be integrated into other applications.
Three lawmakers from the U.S. House of Representatives have asked the Federal Trade Commission to investigate whether last week's <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/250214/wsj_google_disregarded_iphone_privacy_settings.html">report of privacy vi...
An upcoming campaign announced by the hacking group Anonymous directed against the Internet's core address lookup system is unlikely to cause much damage, according to one security expert.
A Chinese court has ordered a local electronics vendor to stop selling the iPad, as part of an escalating trademark dispute that threatens to stop Apple from selling its iconic tablet in the country.
Optus has revealed its pricing plans for the Nokia Lumia 800 smartphone and has promised to deliver the device to customers on 1 March if they pre-order online, the telco announced this afternoon.
Apple supplier Foxconn Technology said on Saturday it had raised wages for its assembly line workers in China by 16 to 25 percent, as the company faces public scrutiny for its working conditions at its factories.
Apple sold more iOS devices in 2011 than it has sold Macs in the last 28 years.
As we get closer to the launch of the Windows 8 Consumer Preview, Microsoft has been releasing a steady drip of information about its next operating system. The latest tidbit? A new logo--sporting the same "Metro" aesthetic as Windows 8 itself.
Domino's Pizza has completed a major move to cloud computing, aimed at freeing up internal resources.
Take home a Crucial® MX300 Solid State Drive this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedACT
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- PTSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsSA
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA