Intel's former chief financial officer and current director Andy Bryant will take over as the company's board chairman next month after the retirement of current chairman Jane Shaw, according to a document filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange ...
Cybercriminals are distributing a new piece of malware that's based on the ZeuS computer Trojan through rogue emails that masquerade as US Airways online check-in notifications.
The latest version of the cloud operating system OpenStack, known as Essex, will be released on Thursday, and supporters say that its stability should encourage larger deployments.
Sony said Wednesday that the newly installed head of its consumer electronics business will also lead the mobile unit formed when it acquired Sony Ericsson, marking the first time its smartphone, tablet, and PC businesses are all under the same leade...
Sophos has entered a definitive agreement to acquire Dialogs Software, a mobile device management vendor based in Dortmund, Germany, the security firm announced on Monday.
Option has introduced a quad-band LTE USB modem called the Beemo that can fall back on 3G networks at 42Mbps, the company said on Wednesday.
Research In Motion has been accused of infringing six patents owned by NXP in a lawsuit filed in a U.S. federal court in Florida.
Nearly 60 percent of smartphone users employ apps that access their location data despite having concerns about risks to their privacy and even personal safety, according to a survey conducted by ISACA, a nonprofit group that focuses on risk and secu...
Facebook will soon add place objects to its Open Graph API, making it easier for third-party developers to link their data about locations such as concert venues to Facebook users' personal posts.
A judge has upheld Apple's touchscreen heuristics patent, resulting in trials between Motorola and Apple. During the trials, which are due to take place in July, it is expected Motorola will 'be unable to avoid a finding of infringement', leading to ...
Facebook has updated its iPad app to take advantage of the new iPad's Retina display.
Instagram, the popular iPhone camera app that allows you to add funky filters to photos, has finally arrived on Google's Android platform.
Apple's iPhone 4S may be top sales dog at AT&T, Sprint and Verizon, but the company is still expected to lag significantly behind rival Samsung in first-quarter smartphone sales. Samsung will sell an estimated 41 million units this quarter, compared ...
Although it's been over half a year since Google unveiled Android 4.0 ("Ice Cream Sandwich"), the platform has been adopted by just under 3% of all Android devices.
Vienna University of Technology says its 3D printer creates images in world record time
Need to print on the go? The HP OfficeJet offers that and more. Read a user’s experience on this multi-purpose printer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
- Logitech G213 Prodigy review: An ambitious keyboard that's oversized and overpriced
- Razer Ornata review: An expensive rubber-dome keyboard that comes with a mechanical click
- Asus Strix RX 580 Gaming Top OC review: Proof that size matters
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- CCJava Developer / System Designer - Aus Citizens OnlyWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataNSW
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent jobACT
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTFront End Web DeveloperACT
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTTeam Leader Application SupportVIC
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - ReportingQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTService ManagerNSW