These new and improved features in Windows Server 8 will make many Windows administrators very happy.
Need a few tools to improve your productivity? Blow your company's tech budget on new gadgets that let you print from a pocket, spin an iPad in your hand, find your keys, and more.
Rounding out its line of recent Windows 8 releases, Microsoft has posted a community technology preview of the next Windows OS for embedded systems, Windows Embedded Standard 8.
Google has cut the price of its Cloud Storage, a hosted service designed for enterprise developers who want to store their applications' data in the cloud, as opposed to in their own servers.
There has been wide speculation on what Apple's next iteration of its tablet will look like, feature and be named. Network World editor John Cox even is able to write a weekly story on the wild rumors surrounding the next iPad.
Apple will not be able to meet demand for the new iPad when it goes on sale later this month, analysts have said.
We may be hearing a lot about Android 4.0 ("Ice Cream Sandwich"), but most Android users are still stuck using the earlier "Gingerbread" edition of the platform.
Google has finally created the last missing piece that it needs to compete with Apple in the digital content retail space: a unified store for all forms of digital entertainment.
So we're done with the Apple iPad 3 (or iPad HD?) rumours, the anonymous sources, the Asian supply chain, the "evidence" that rests on other rumors, and all the rest.
Shortages of the Apple TV are being reported across the country, fueling speculation that Apple will reveal a new Apple TV at its media event this week.
Google is giving Android app developers a lot more room to work with, expanding the maximum Android app size from 50MB to 4GB.
On Thursday morning (AEST) Apple will pull the curtains back on its third-generation iPad with a list of new features only Apple knows for sure.
Say goodbye to the Android Market. From now on, Google Play will be the place to get Android apps, along with music, books and movies.
The third-generation iPad will include 4G LTE (long term evolution) connectivity, according to a new report.
Apple will sell 65 million iPads in 2012, 40 million of which will be the as-yet-unannounced third-generation iPad, according to a report.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Optus leverages Huawei partnership to launch first Aussie first 4.5G network
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
- Soon your Samsung Galaxy's fingerprint reader will unlock your Windows 10 PC
- Blizzard's ending Windows XP, Vista support for Warcraft, Diablo, Hearthstone, and more games
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- CCProject Coordinator l Large Media Capital Investment ProgramNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC