Microsoft will offer U.S. government agencies the option to host their Office 365 suites in a dedicated "cloud community" reserved only for government customers, the company said on Thursday.
BioShock Infinite will be released in Australia on October 19 this year.
Zynga will launch its own social gaming platform and open it up to third-party game developers, the company announced on Thursday.
Some call it (p)insanity. Others are straight up addicted to pinning. And still, there are those who just don't get it.
This week we're at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona where Huawei plans to compete with Appe, Sony integrates imagining and gaming into its mobile devices, Intel CEO Paul Otellini outlines the company's smartphone plan and Google erects the most ela...
Broadcom announced this week a set of 3G smartphone chips that have been designed specifically to exploit Android 4.0, also known as Ice Cream Sandwich. The new silicon especially focuses on improving Android graphics performance.
The third-generation iPad is likely to suffer from stock shortages due to an insufficient supply of high-res displays, it has been claimed.
They say an old dog can’t learn new tricks—but don’t tell that to Wacom. The company’s newest revision of its Intuos graphics tablet line, available Thursday, has not only been resdesigned; it now offers full support for multitouch gestures.
Prototypes of a new, smaller iPad have been delivered to Apple for verification and could enter production in the third quarter, a report has claimed.
Apple hasn't even announced the iPad 3 yet, but tablet watchers are already fretting that the company might not have enough of them to meet early demand due to a short of the high-resolution Retina Display screens expected on the devices.
Apple will sell 55 million iPads this year, with sales driven by a 'significant' upgrade in the shape of the iPad 3, an analyst has predicted.
As the iPad-centric event on March 7 nears, DigiTimes claims Apple is looking to make a 7.85-inch iPad to compete with Amazon's Kindle Fire and the increasingly popular line of 7-inch tablets.
Reports from Apple's supply chain suggest that the company will introduce an 8GB iPad 2 next Wednesday as well as a third-generation iPad.
Enterprise social networking software vendor Yammer plans to beef up its sales and engineering staff with the latest funding infusion from investors, an US$85 million financing round.
Apple has won an injunction potentially requiring Motorola Mobility to recall infringing smartphones, in the two companies' ongoing patent battle in Germany, according to a blogger following the case.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft tries to expel Chromebooks from schools with Intune app and low-cost PCs
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
- How to create Live Tiles for your Steam games in Windows
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft's first Creators Update features for Xbox One focus on Home, Guide, Copilot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCData Centre Design Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- FT.NET CMS DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Hadoop, Qlikview, SalesforceNSW