Avast Free Antivirus 7 is set to be released on Thursday and will have new features including cloud-based updates, remote assistance and file reputation.
Luminate announced Thursday the launch of a <a href="http://www.luminate.com/publisher/app-store">store</a> for apps that enable users to interact directly with images, in a move meant to bring JPEG and other graphic files into the interactive Intern...
A request for a legal injunction that would have forced Apple to halt iPad sales in its Shanghai stores has been rejected, giving the U.S. tech giant a small victory as it faces an ongoing trademark dispute in China over the iPad name.
LG Electronics has launched the Optimus 4X HD smartphone, which is powered by a quad-core processor from Nvidia and runs Android 4.0, the company said on Thursday.
Microsoft is spending about US$130 million to build a new datacenter in Dublin, as it needs more room to run cloud services there, the company said on Thursday.
Toshiba said Thursday it has shrunk the size of its 128Gbit NAND flash memory chips, in the race to bring more and tinier storage to products like USB storage and memory cards.
Middle-East mobile operator Emirates Telecommunications, known as Etisalat, is suspending its network and services in India, following a court order cancelling the mobile licenses of its Indian joint venture.
The U.S. White House will push for online businesses to adopt new privacy codes of conduct, including consumer rights to control what information websites collect about them and a right to see what data is being collected, officials there said.
With the launch today of Sony’s new dedicated handheld console, the PlayStation Vita, there are again two "new generation" handheld consoles out there. The Nintendo 3DS has had over half a year head start on the Vita, but it only started selling well...
A group of Chinese writers has nearly doubled the amount of compensation it is seeking from Apple in a lawsuit that alleges the U.S. tech giant has been selling pirated versions of the authors' works on the company's App Store.
Apple, Google and other mobile platform providers<strong> </strong>will present privacy policies for all the apps offered in their stores as part of an agreement with the state of California.
Hewlett-Packard has underinvested in its business and become "too complex and too slow," President and CEO Meg Whitman said Wednesday, offering a three-part turnaround plan to get the ailing company back on track.
Foxconn, the consumer electronics maker that handles assembly for a number of high-tech companies including Apple, was thrust into the spotlight Tuesday night as a national network news program took its cameras into the Chinese factory. The report ai...
Apple is preparing to refresh its MacBook Air line-up with a new model, it has been claimed.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion's (RIM) first entry into the fiercely competitive tablet market, the PlayBook, wasn't exactly well-received by the masses when it was released last April.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- TPIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- FTAPI Design LeadVIC
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- CCIAM Technical Specialist/ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- FTProject Manager - Security Operations CentreVIC
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC