Name: Michael Lehman
Future ultrabook laptops will have touchscreens, voice recognition, longer battery life and lower prices, an Intel executive said Monday, as he also took a swipe at tablets during a press conference at the Consumer Electronics Show.
The PC is not likely to be challenged by the tablet or the smartphone, and many users of the Internet on these devices will turn to the PC for a better experience, Michael Dell said in Bangalore on Monday.
Samsung on Sunday showed a device that converts standard televisions into smart TVs, providing high-definition Internet access, Skype video conferencing and a small wireless keyboard remote.
AT&T became the first U.S. telecom service provider to join OpenStack, the organization that has developed an open-source cloud software stack.
Chinese device manufacturer Huawei has declared that it will begin an offensive into the high-end market for mobile phones, unveiling at the Consumer Electronics Show what it is calling the world's slimmest smartphone.
AT&T is hoping to encourage developers to use HTML 5 with the release of a new API platform.
Anticipating a growing market for smart television sets, Canonical will be demonstrating a version of its popular Ubuntu Linux OS that can be used for running TVs.
At about 6.8 millimeters thick, Huawei Technologies' Android 4.0-based Ascend P1 S is the thinnest smartphone yet introduced, the company said on Monday.
The price for SSDs (solid state drives) that are going into PCs are expected to fall below US$1 per gigabyte during the second half of 2012, further boosting adoption, market research company IDC said on Monday.
A top Israeli official said Saturday that cyber attacks are similar to terrorism and merit the same response, just a few days after tens of thousands of credit card numbers were released by a hacker going by the name "oxOmar."
Semiconductor company MediaTek has introduced a system-on-a-chip (SoC) that will be used to power wireless routers based on the 802.11ac wireless networking standard, which promises gigabit speeds, the company said on Monday.
We've had gesture control with Microsoft Kinect. Now get ready for gaze control. Swedish firm Tobii is at the Consumer Electronics Show this week to promote the use of its eye tracking technology in PCs and tablets, though it could be a couple of yea...
A version of the Apple's iPhone built for China Telecom's networks has received approval from a Chinese regulator, putting the iconic smartphone closer in the hands of customers of the mobile operator.
USB 3.0 ports will reach smartphones and tablets by the end of the year or early next year, according to the USB standards setting organisation.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia