Global spending on SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) will rise 17.9 percent this year to US$14.5 billion, according to figures released by analyst firm Gartner.
In a surprising turnaround, members of the European Parliament's civil liberties committee voted on Tuesday to endorse a controversial data transfer agreement with the U.S.
A group of hackers claiming to be the reborn Lulz Security (LulzSec) took credit for an alleged compromise of MilitarySingles.com, a dating website for military personnel, and the leak of over 160,000 account details from its database.
Hon Hai Precision Industry, the parent company of Foxconn Electronics and one of the world's largest electronics manufacturers, will acquire a stake of almost 10 percent in Japanese consumer electronics maker Sharp, and almost half of its LCD panel s...
Cisco will announce improvements on Tuesday to its Jabber IM, presence and video-conferencing product, as well as to its room-size "immersive" telepresence systems, as the networking giant continues to push its way into the workplace collaboration ma...
DotCloud has become the latest platform-as-a-service provider to add features typically associated with infrastructure-as-a-service offerings, this time by enabling vertical scaling, the company said Tuesday.
Microsoft has released Windows Phone SDK 7.1.1, which allows developers to customize their apps for cheaper Windows Phones with less memory, and also run the development kit on Windows 8 machines, the company said in a blog post.
Telenor will ask for compensation from India if the country goes ahead with the cancellation of its 2G mobile licenses as ordered by a court, a company spokesman said.
Facebook claimed it found on the computers of Paul D. Ceglia the original StreetFax contract which had assigned work to its founder Mark Zuckerberg, while a work order that Ceglia claimed as the basis for his ownership of a stake in Facebook was all...
Bull has unveiled a new transaction processing application platform, Libert TP, which it says will allow businesses to move legacy applications from Cobol or C to a Java environment at their own pace.
Hewlett-Packard filed Monday for a pretrial ruling that Oracle is contractually required to offer future versions of its software on the Itanium platform, claiming that an agreement between HP and Intel ensured that the Itanium was not an end-of-life...
Apple's CEO Tim Cook met with Beijing's mayor on Monday, and called for increased cooperation with China's capital city along with market expansion, according to a report from Chinese state-run press.
HTC plans to shut down its HTCsense.com cloud backup services on April 30 in preparation for the launch of "new and improved services," it said on its website.
Logitech hopes to address changes in enterprise teamwork with a high-definition videoconferencing unit designed for ad-hoc collaboration among small groups.
IBM CIO Jeanette Horan has plenty of IT projects and systems to worry about, but perhaps one of the most pressing and timely is Big Blue's ongoing BYOD (bring your own device) rollout, which is aimed at including all of the company's 440,000 employee...
A printer that ticks all the boxes to help small businesses run productively
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSoftware Development Manager - CloudACT
- TPGIS Resource Data & TestingQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator - OracleQLD
- FTMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCPega TesterVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportACT
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSnr Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst Programmer - Financial - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- CCLevel 1 IT Support OfficerACT
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTProject SchedulerACT
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer - Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCVirtualisation Engineer - IP NetworksVIC
- FTWorkforce AnalystNSW