Jun Kim, the young co-founder of a Korean software house, was recently approached by a representative from Amazon, who offered him a US$200 credit to develop on its Web Services cloud platform.
Mass Effect 3 looks to be the epic conclusion that fans are expecting
In all likelihood, Apple's media event on March 7 will introduce a new iPad. We've even speculated what we might expect from next week's event.
Microsoft will offer U.S. government agencies the option to host their Office 365 suites in a dedicated "cloud community" reserved only for government customers, the company said on Thursday.
BioShock Infinite will be released in Australia on October 19 this year.
Zynga will launch its own social gaming platform and open it up to third-party game developers, the company announced on Thursday.
Some call it (p)insanity. Others are straight up addicted to pinning. And still, there are those who just don't get it.
This week we're at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona where Huawei plans to compete with Appe, Sony integrates imagining and gaming into its mobile devices, Intel CEO Paul Otellini outlines the company's smartphone plan and Google erects the most ela...
Broadcom announced this week a set of 3G smartphone chips that have been designed specifically to exploit Android 4.0, also known as Ice Cream Sandwich. The new silicon especially focuses on improving Android graphics performance.
The third-generation iPad is likely to suffer from stock shortages due to an insufficient supply of high-res displays, it has been claimed.
They say an old dog can’t learn new tricks—but don’t tell that to Wacom. The company’s newest revision of its Intuos graphics tablet line, available Thursday, has not only been resdesigned; it now offers full support for multitouch gestures.
Prototypes of a new, smaller iPad have been delivered to Apple for verification and could enter production in the third quarter, a report has claimed.
Apple hasn't even announced the iPad 3 yet, but tablet watchers are already fretting that the company might not have enough of them to meet early demand due to a short of the high-resolution Retina Display screens expected on the devices.
Apple will sell 55 million iPads this year, with sales driven by a 'significant' upgrade in the shape of the iPad 3, an analyst has predicted.
As the iPad-centric event on March 7 nears, DigiTimes claims Apple is looking to make a 7.85-inch iPad to compete with Amazon's Kindle Fire and the increasingly popular line of 7-inch tablets.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PC World Test rig 2017
- Samsung blames batteries from two makers for Note7 explosions
- Why Apple will make smart glasses
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Test Manager - CRMNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetWA
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- CCMigration OfficerQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) Technical Team LeaderACT
- CCProcess Specialist - short contract, asap start!VIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll ConsultantQLD
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT