From the teensy Galaxy Note to the Motorola Xoom, tablet computers come in all sizes. All prices are in $US.
The U.S. White House's announcement Thursday that it will encourage online businesses to develop and adopt privacy codes of conduct and push Congress for privacy legislation received mostly positive reviews, although some privacy advocates questioned...
An ongoing series of reviews by U.S. patent authorities has led to a new series of adverse rulings against Oracle's Java patent and a copyright lawsuit against Google over the Android mobile OS, according to a filing late Wednesday in U.S. District C...
Dell will start shipping its first ultrabook, the XPS 13, in the US and Canada starting next week.
T-Mobile USA will roll out LTE next year, partly by using spectrum it is receiving in the wake of its failed merger with AT&T, the company said Thursday.
The Metro Ethernet Forum has updated its Carrier Ethernet specification, hoping to standardize the use of Ethernet for global multicarrier services.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has reached a suspended US$359 million settlement with a Canadian businessman and his companies for charging customers for supposedly free trial offers.
Avast Free Antivirus 7 is set to be released on Thursday and will have new features including cloud-based updates, remote assistance and file reputation.
Luminate announced Thursday the launch of a <a href="http://www.luminate.com/publisher/app-store">store</a> for apps that enable users to interact directly with images, in a move meant to bring JPEG and other graphic files into the interactive Intern...
A request for a legal injunction that would have forced Apple to halt iPad sales in its Shanghai stores has been rejected, giving the U.S. tech giant a small victory as it faces an ongoing trademark dispute in China over the iPad name.
LG Electronics has launched the Optimus 4X HD smartphone, which is powered by a quad-core processor from Nvidia and runs Android 4.0, the company said on Thursday.
Microsoft is spending about US$130 million to build a new datacenter in Dublin, as it needs more room to run cloud services there, the company said on Thursday.
Toshiba said Thursday it has shrunk the size of its 128Gbit NAND flash memory chips, in the race to bring more and tinier storage to products like USB storage and memory cards.
Middle-East mobile operator Emirates Telecommunications, known as Etisalat, is suspending its network and services in India, following a court order cancelling the mobile licenses of its Indian joint venture.
The U.S. White House will push for online businesses to adopt new privacy codes of conduct, including consumer rights to control what information websites collect about them and a right to see what data is being collected, officials there said.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Report: Microsoft's Home Hub will chase Amazon's Echo as a software service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCRecruitment ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- FTChange or Project Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsNSW
- FTSecurity LeadWA
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementVIC
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD