Jive Software has developed a version of its enterprise social collaboration software designed for intranets, the latest product it creates for specific workplace scenarios.
Train passengers will soon be able to use their mobile phones on the city's subways.
The European Commission is to get tough on cybercrime, but won't target illegal file-sharing, it revealed on Wednesday.
DeNA, a major mobile platform operator in Japan, said Wednesday it has signed deals with China's three largest carriers to offer its games through their official app stores.
Amazon's Kindle Touch 3G e-reader will start shipping across the globe with free 3G wireless access on April 27, Amazon said on Tuesday.
Rovio Entertainment, the developer of the popular Angry Birds games, has acquired Futuremark Games Studio, the games development arm of Futuremark, a developer of PC performance test software.
Google is working on a number of advanced programming technologies to ease complex Web application development, a Google engineer revealed at a conference for software developers.
Software company Bluestacks is trying to close the gap between Microsoft's Windows and Google's Android OS with its App Player application, which was released in beta on Tuesday.
U.S. lawmakers called on three large U.S. government agencies, including the Department of Energy, to start monitoring their IT purchases for possible malware, counterfeits or other security flaws, after a watchdog agency pointed out potential vulner...
The U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration has identified 95 MHz of wireless spectrum now used by government agencies that could be used for commercial mobile service, but mobile operators may have to share the spectrum with ...
Top mobile device makers including Apple and Samsung were sued on Tuesday by Graphics Properties Holdings, which is alleging that the smartphone vendors infringed on a single graphics-related patent in their smartphones and other consumer electronics...
The single sign-on protocols that allow users to sign in to a range of websites with their Google or Facebook accounts suffer from security flaws that could allow scammers to log in as somebody else, security researchers have reported.
Campaigners against ACTA (Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement) are hailing as a success the decision by the European Parliament's trade committee not to refer the deal to the European Court of Justice (ECJ).
Global spending on SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) will rise 17.9 percent this year to US$14.5 billion, according to figures released by analyst firm Gartner.
In a surprising turnaround, members of the European Parliament's civil liberties committee voted on Tuesday to endorse a controversial data transfer agreement with the U.S.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- How to transform your smartphone into a real-world Star Trek tricorder
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Elgato's Stream Deck is a programmable LCD control center that makes game streaming easy
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager (Business Applications)NSW
- FTSenior Full Stack Software Engineer, C#, Financial ServicesNSW
- TPMedia AssistantNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTPerformance Tester and Automation Tester (Brisbane-based)ACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTAgile CoachVIC
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperQLD
- CCVirtualisation Engineer - IP NetworksVIC
- CCSenior Network Architect l Checkpoint firewalls l Cisco ACINSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Data Warehouse/ Statistical projectNSW
- FTQA LeadNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantACT
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- FTTeam LeaderNSW
- FTSQL Server DBA- 2016 RDBMS, SSIS, SRS, Certified DBANSW