The third-generation iPad is likely to suffer from stock shortages due to an insufficient supply of high-res displays, it has been claimed.
Prototypes of a new, smaller iPad have been delivered to Apple for verification and could enter production in the third quarter, a report has claimed.
They say an old dog can’t learn new tricks—but don’t tell that to Wacom. The company’s newest revision of its Intuos graphics tablet line, available Thursday, has not only been resdesigned; it now offers full support for multitouch gestures.
Apple hasn't even announced the iPad 3 yet, but tablet watchers are already fretting that the company might not have enough of them to meet early demand due to a short of the high-resolution Retina Display screens expected on the devices.
As the iPad-centric event on March 7 nears, DigiTimes claims Apple is looking to make a 7.85-inch iPad to compete with Amazon's Kindle Fire and the increasingly popular line of 7-inch tablets.
Apple will sell 55 million iPads this year, with sales driven by a 'significant' upgrade in the shape of the iPad 3, an analyst has predicted.
Reports from Apple's supply chain suggest that the company will introduce an 8GB iPad 2 next Wednesday as well as a third-generation iPad.
Enterprise social networking software vendor Yammer plans to beef up its sales and engineering staff with the latest funding infusion from investors, an US$85 million financing round.
Apple has won an injunction potentially requiring Motorola Mobility to recall infringing smartphones, in the two companies' ongoing patent battle in Germany, according to a blogger following the case.
Linus Torvalds's fabled 'world domination' on the desktops of clerks or CEOs may never arrive, but it's already here on the computers of programmers everywhere
These tablets have extra security features that will keep your work safe and your IT pros happy.
Seven senior Republicans in the U.S. Senate have introduced cybersecurity legislation after saying that an earlier bill would create costly regulations for businesses.
The rise of mixed mobile networks of Wi-Fi, small cells and traditional base stations, a major theme of this week's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, may change the competitive landscape of both service providers and equipment vendors.
A new supply of the $US25 Raspberry Pi Linux PC, which sold out minutes after going on sale Wednesday, should be available in a month to six weeks, according to the nonprofit Raspberry Pi organiaation.
Closely following the company's <a href="http://blogs.computerworld.com/19805/windows_8_consumer_preview_first_impressions_still_more_for_tablets_than_traditional_pcs">public preview</a> of Windows 8, Microsoft has released a beta version of its Wind...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter's Vine dies today, so download your videos pronto
- Nvidia's new Shield TV launches with HDR support, and connected home smarts on deck
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Epson FastFoto FF-640 review: Quick, convenient photo scans don’t come cheap
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- FTCloud Orchestration SpecialistVIC
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCTester (6 month contract) FinanceNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXNSW
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTChief Information Security OfficerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT