Samsung Sunday announced its first phone of Mobile World Congress (MWC), the Samsung Galaxy Beam, an Android smartphone with a built-in projector. The Galaxy Beam will be available globally in the second quarter of this year. MWC, which officially st...
HTC unveiled its new One X, One S, and One V smartphones in Barcelona, Spain, today. I had the chance to preview this latest crop of HTC Android smartphones in an exclusive hands-on session last week.
HTC kick-started Mobile World Congress 2012, the world’s <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/250567/mobile_world_congress_quadcore_and_windows_8_expected_to_shine.html">largest mobile-devices trade show</a>, on Sunday by showing three of its new ...
By 2020, the average wireless network user will generate 1GB of data traffic on wireless networks every day, and this will require networks 10 times as fast, Nokia Siemens Networks CEO Rajeev Suri said at an NSN event on Sunday, the eve of Mobile Wor...
HTC kicked off its new strategy of offering fewer but more differentiated phones in 2012 with the launch of the HTC One series of phones, emphasising high quality photo and audio technologies.
IBM researchers for the first time have succeeded in imaging how charge is distributed inside a single molecule, which is a fundamental research breakthrough as scientists try to miniaturize circuitry to the nanometer scale.
Freescale has launched a system on a chip that includes a full base station, which will allow vendors to build smaller, greener and cheaper units while maintaining performance for 3G and 4G networks, the company said on Monday at Mobile World Congres...
Sony on Sunday introduced two Android new phones into its NXT series, following the first phone in the series that it launched at CES earlier this year.
Huawei has launched the Ascend D Quad family, which has an in-house developed quad-core processor, as the Chinese network equipment company tries to become a competitor in the high-end smartphone space.
Pakistan has floated a request for proposal for a system to filter and block websites, some months after curbing the use of encryption on the Internet, and toying with the idea of filtering and blocking SMS (short message service) messages in the cou...
Samsung has launched the Beam, an Android 2.3-based smartphone that comes with an integrated projector that can project a 50-inch high-definition image, the company said on Sunday.
Samsung Electronics has added a second tablet to a new Galaxy Tab 2 family of low-cost tablets, but this time with a 10-inch screen.
Lenovo has stopped selling netbooks through its website and hasn't decided if it will start selling them again there in the future, the company said on Friday.
Proview Electronics has brought its legal battle against Apple to the U.S., accusing the company of using deceptive practices to acquire the iPad trademark.
When it comes to connecting networks or other systems together, it is best to have many, but not too many, connections, mathematicians have found.
Take home aCrucial Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 UDIMM valued at $399.95 this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager - Security Operations CentreVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCSoftware Engineer - Submarine simulation and testing - MELBOURNEACT
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- CCWorkforce Planning ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTOperations Support Analyst (Business Process Improvement) Perm North SydneyNSW
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane basedOther
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTJava DevelopersWA
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- CCSenior Platform Developer/ArchitectNSW
- FTICT Business Liaison ManagerSA
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperVIC