The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's staff has found AT&T's proposed US$39 billion acquisition of rival T-Mobile USA to be contrary to the public interest, with officials there saying the deal would result in the largest single concentrat...
During the first 10 months of this year, 1.2 million tablet computers were sold in the US and none of them were iPads.
Dell on Tuesday said it has upgraded its PowerEdge servers with the just-released 16-core Opteron processors from Advanced Micro Devices.
The Protect IP Act, which would allow the U.S. Department of Justice to seek court orders focused on shutting down websites accused of copyright infringement, could come up for a vote in the U.S. Senate by early December, and one senator is threateni...
Hewlett-Packard, which recently discontinued its TouchPad tablets, took the top spot among tablet vendors behind Apple's iPad this year through October, according to research from NPD.
Former SAP partner Wellogix is accusing the vendor of stealing its trade secrets and swindling it out of lucrative software projects, according to a lawsuit Wellogix filed last week in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
A team of privacy researchers and product designers from Europe and the U.S. have released a browser-based implementation of Privicons, a project that aims to provide users with a simple method of expressing their expectations of privacy when sending...
The early brunt of a hard-drive shortage resulting from widespread flooding in Thailand is falling on small PC makers, who are raising computer prices to stem losses.
Several Republicans in the U.S. Congress who voted this year to overturn net neutrality rules -- with most opponents arguing the rules would create the first-ever regulation of the Internet -- have now signed on to sponsor one of two bills that would...
This year the number of operators that have implemented HD Voice has almost tripled, and more phones are also compatible with the technology, according to a report by industry organization GSA (Global mobile Suppliers Association).
The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) is proposing an extension to the current SSL chain of trust that aims to improve the security of HTTPS and other secure communication protocols.
The U.S. Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA), which would allow U.S. authorities to seize the domain names of copyright-infringing websites, has taken another blow as a leading proponent has withdrawn its support.
Qualcomm's long-awaited Mirasol reflective color screen technology is on the market, in an e-reader that launched in South Korea on Tuesday.
Razer plans to release smaller gaming systems after the launch of its newest product, a 17.3-inch (43.9 centimeters) gaming laptop, which will start shipping next month in North American markets, the company's CEO said.
Nanya said on Tuesday it has filed a patent infringement complaint in the U.S. against Japan's Elpida, further escalating the legal battle between the two DRAM makers.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA