Coming up on World Tech Update this week Yahoo sues Facebook over patens, Japan marks the one year anniversary of deadly natural disasters, Sony's touchscreen smartphone doesn't need to be touched, GM and NASA show a robotic glove and a Fraunhofer ro...
World Tech Update
Inside the rare earth fight between United States, Europe, Japan vs. China
An expansion of a 15-year-old IT trade agreement could bring huge benefits to the U.S. economy, including about 60,000 new jobs, according to a study released Thursday.
While Intel and Advanced Micro Devices battle for the top two spots in the x86 microprocessor market, the third player, Via Technologies, saw a slip in its already-marginal market share, but it isn't ready to fold, research firm IDC said on Thursday.
Law enforcement agencies are looking for ways to mine social media to look for threats, but those speaking at a conference on Wednesday suggested that an equally important issue might be trying to control authorities who are causing problems by their...
EMobile, a Japanese mobile provider, on Thursday launched the country's second LTE network for high-speed mobile data access.
Despite the growing interest in big data platforms, it may be some time before organizations will be able to deploy a standardized big data software stack, concluded a panel of speakers Wednesday during a virtual panel hosted by GigaOm.
Security companies have recently identified multiple malware threats that use stolen digital certificates to sign their components in an attempt to avoid detection and bypass Windows defenses.
Toshiba will launch high-speed SD memory cards this year in Japan and abroad that can read data at up to 95MB per second and write at 90MB per second.
When Washington, D.C., led by its then CTO, the charismatic Vivek Kundra, bought Google Apps seats for its almost 40,000 municipal employees in 2008, many predicted that the city would soon after ditch its more expensive, on-premise Microsoft softwar...
Deutsche Telekom, Alcatel-Lucent and Airbus have tested data communication between an aircraft and the ground, using LTE, which helps make in-flight data access cheaper, the three companies said on Thursday.
Tech support scammers have started targeting antivirus customers and have diversified their techniques, according to reports from antivirus vendors Avast and ESET.
Chinese vendor ZTE has conducted a field demonstration of optical networking equipment capable of transporting data at 1.7Tbps, the company said on Thursday.
A total of 112 government websites in India were hacked from December to February, a federal minister said Wednesday, reflecting India's continuing problem with online security.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Torment: Tides of Numenera review: The Planescape successor you've been waiting for
- DJI's rugged Matrice 200 series drones go where no drone has gone before
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- Qualcomm details plans for Windows 10 PCs with Snapdragon 835
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
PCW Evaluation Team
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTMobile Gaming SupportQLD
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware PackerNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD