Elpida Memory, the world's third-largest DRAM maker, filed for bankruptcy Monday in a Tokyo court, saying it had accumulated debts of 448 billion yen (US$5.5 billion) through March of last year.
Telefónica and Mozilla said they are collaborating on building a new mobile phone architecture based entirely on HTML5.
Nokia focused on its low-end phone offerings at Mobile World Congress on Monday, a year after announcing it would try to boost its smartphone sales by giving up its home-grown operating system in favor of Windows Phone.
China's Lenovo, already a top brand in its home country, is focused on becoming a household name in major foreign markets as the company faces the prospect of becoming the world's largest PC vendor for the first time in its history.
WikiLeaks said it planned to release from Monday over 5 million emails from Stratfor Global Intelligence, a provider of geopolitical analysis, whose website was hacked and emails and customer data stolen in December.
Samsung Electronics has expanded its portfolio of tablets with the 10-inch Galaxy Note 10.1, as the company tries to differentiate itself from the barrage of other Android-based products by allowing users to write on the screen using a digital pen, t...
Government workers might not be best known for their sense of style, but some Defense Department workers may soon be carrying Prada - the phones, that is.
Microsoft has invited the tech press to a Windows 8 event. We will undoubtedly learn more about Windows 8, and it is widely expected that Microsoft will also make the Windows 8 Consumer Preview available during the week. The most interesting aspect o...
Enterproid is hoping to make it easier for enterprises to offer applications using its secure framework without having to re-write the app, through a new partnership with Box.
Mobile operator Orange has joined the companies backing Intel's move into smartphones, and will start to ship the Android-based "Santa Clara" during the summer.
Software keyboards have come far, but sometimes the best way to tackle work on the go is to use a physical keyboard.
Highlights from this week’s big show in Barcelona
To commemorate the upcoming release of the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron video game by Activision Blizzard, toymaker and owner of the Transformer license, Hasbro, is planning to release toys based on characters in the game.
Samsung Sunday announced its first phone of Mobile World Congress (MWC), the Samsung Galaxy Beam, an Android smartphone with a built-in projector. The Galaxy Beam will be available globally in the second quarter of this year. MWC, which officially st...
HTC unveiled its new One X, One S, and One V smartphones in Barcelona, Spain, today. I had the chance to preview this latest crop of HTC Android smartphones in an exclusive hands-on session last week.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerQLD
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- CCRecruitment ConsultantVIC
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceNSW
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA
- CCPerformance Test AnalystOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project AnalystNSW