An Nvidia job posting reveals how the company's GeForce Experience giveaways works, and hints at forthcoming GeForce GTX 1080 Ti and Club GeForce Elite announcements.
AMD's Ryzen-based chips should be its best in decades, and now you can run the same test AMD used to compare Summit Ridge to your own CPU. Have at it.
The Yoga Book's innovative adaptive keyboard may be a good fit for schools, so Lenovo's planning a Chrome OS version for 2017.
A new system update can speed up your Xbox One downloads by up to 80 percent.
It's kind of like Spartacus, the Black Knight, Morgan Le Fay, and Anne Bonny got together to play a pick-up game in Atlantis, or something.
Yahoo users have 1 billion more reasons to switch another major hack. Here's how to replace major Yahoo services with rivals and delete your Yahoo account.
Microsoft said it will take a harsher stance towards Adobe Flash, with a roadmap towards replacing it with HTML5 content and allowing users to block Flash entirely from specific sites.
For Honor's Samurai versus Knights versus Vikings premise is bizarre, but the more we play the more we find hidden depths to its combat—almost like it's borrowing the best aspects of fighting games. Interesting.
Microsoft released two Windows 10 updates in quick succession, leading many to believe their DHCP connection problems were caused by the earlier update.
HDR displays are huge on televisions, but have yet to make their way to PC monitors. That changes during CES 2017 with LG's first HDR PC monitor.
Microsoft's making several under-the-hood improvements to Cortana, not the least of which will be an SDK for (finally!) consumer devices powered by the technology.
AMD's much-hyped Zen CPU (code name Summit Ridge) now has an official name. Here's everything else we know about the Ryzen chip.
AMD revealed key details about its first Zen-based processor, code-named Summit Ridge: its clock speed, the underlying SenseMI technologies that make it tick. Zen also gets a new brand name, Ryzen.
AMD's upcoming 8-core chip might cause a CPU price war. Here's why.
Snapchat Groups lets you share posts with up to 16 people at once.
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXNSW
- FTMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- TPLearning/Instructional DesignerQLD
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire DevelopersQLD
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW