Facebook is considering a dedicated service or page where users will be able watch videos and not be bothered by other content.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
Android phones may soon get a whole lot smarter thanks to a new partnership between Google and chip maker Movidius that promises to bring machine intelligence directly into mobile devices.
Thumb-size PCs like Intel's Compute Stick are still a novelty, but adoption will grow as TVs and displays increasingly become the center of entertainment and computing.
A new Android ransomware app called Lockdroid.E is abusing system dialogs to hijack user clicks and grant itself administrator privileges.
Facebook plans to add five new reactions to the iconic Like button in the next few weeks.
Business users who rely on cloud storage providers like Dropbox and Box now have some improved tools in their collaboration arsenal, thanks to a set of integrations that Microsoft announced Wednesday.
One of the key components of the Google Apps productivity suite has been the tech giant's focus on providing collaboration tools so that people can work on the same document together, wherever they happen to be. Those capabilities got an upgrade on W...
Just how bad are conditions in the smartphone market? We'll get a better idea later Wednesday when Samsung announces its latest quarterly earnings.
Linaro is pushing a new open-source Software Reference Platform that will provide easy access to firmware and common software tools for easy integration of ARM servers in data centers.
AMD has revealed the details of its GPUOpen project, through which it hopes to carve a bigger niche for itself in the crowded market for graphics processors in x86 machines.
If you're aching to get your hands on your first super-fast 5G phone, the good news is that Ericsson already has one. The bad news is, it weighs 150kg.
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed attackers to execute arbitrary commands on the server and potentially install a backdoor.
Big telcos including Verizon and AT&T have joined a Facebook-led project to build low-cost computing hardware, posing a fresh challenge for network vendors like Cisco and Juniper.
Oracle has raised questions whether a version of Android running OpenJDK code will at all get an open-source license.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- FTJunior Software Developer- Complex Tax/ Superannuation SolutionNSW
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW