Want to build a drone at home? Intel's now shipping its Aero Compute Board so you can get your unmanned aerial vehicle in the sky.
You can now draw and add emoji to your photos and videos on WhatsApp.
Not ready to throw away your 3.5mm headphones? Here are some adapters that might be able to help.
Soon, you may never have to sort and fold laundry again. Laundroid, a futuristic laundry robot, is being launched in 2017.
Kirobo Mini is small and light enough to be carried around but is probably most at home in the car. There’s a snug holder to keep it safe in a cup holder, and yes, even Kirobo wears a seat belt.
ADATA recently launched what it calls its smallest and fastest external SSD, a 250GB drive that happens to be waterproof and shock resistant to military standards. But it falls short on speed and price.
Remocam helps you keep an eye on your home—and control your home devices.
The world's first laundry sorting and folding robot will go on sale in 2017, its manufacturer said on Tuesday at the Ceatec electronics show just outside of Tokyo.
Japanese public broadcaster NHK has developed a prototype 8K screen that's large, thin and shows an amazing picture.
Facebook today unveiled Marketplace, a service for mobile users who want to buy and sell items while using the social networking app.
Millions of users deserted Microsoft's browsers last month, adding to the collapse of the company's place in the browser world.
"A significant portion of the population... will have AR experiences every day, almost like eating three meals a day."
The U.S. government needs to be ready to use its offensive cyberweapons in response to attacks from other nations, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Monday.
Facebook announced Marketplace on Monday. This new, mobile-only feature lets you buy and sell items on the social network.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, the long-time coordinator of the internet's Domain Name System, is now independent of U.S. government oversight, at least for now.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTHead of Information and Digital Technology at Taronga ZooNSW
- CCSecurity Architect (Big Data / Cloud) Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Wintel System EngineerWA
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerNSW
- TPICT Solutions EngineerSA
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCSr. Solutions Architect- Agile, (Transformation or Relocation )NSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW