Don't like being tethered to a PC for VR? Tether the PC to you.
The next generation of graphics cards began with a whimper on Friday as the GeForce GTX 1080 launched with only reference models in limited availability.
Wayfair Inc., an e-commerce company that sells home furnishings, is working on an app based on Google's Project Tango technology that would put augmented reality squarely in the enterprise.
Petri's Brad Sams speculates that Microsoft is filling a price gap with two lower-cost streaming devices, along the lines of the Chromecast and Roku.
A French startup opened a crowdfunding campaign for a paper-thin sticker that adheres to the back of a smartphone or tablet, enabling wireless charging from a pad that handles multiple devices at the same time.
Microsoft's interpretation of the "Close" button in a notification of an impending Windows 10 upgrade is contrary to its own design guidelines.
The company is giving a very tepid denial to a report that it's going to stick with Tizen as the go-to wearable platform.
Google is far from finished with its attempt to invade the living room, but the Nexus Player's time as part of that strategy is done.
We'll have to wait until Computex to learn more about Asus's Republic of Gamers gaming notebook that it says is faster than Nvidia's last-generation Titan X.
Dell's massive 43 Ultra HD 4K Multi-Client Monitor does something special: it combines inputs from four independent devices into one massive 43-inch 4K display, with no ugly bezels getting in the way.
Later this year, Google Maps users will start seeing new ads as they're driving down the road and planning trips using its mobile app.
Twitter's giving you more room to work in 140 characters, and tweaking replies so they're easier to use.
Pebble gets serious about fitness, with two new smartwatches that track your heart rate. And the Core boasts GPS, 3G, and extra storage when you want to leave your smartphone behind.
After a dismal couple of entries, Total War: Warhammer proves that maybe all the series needed was ten-foot bats and skeleton cavalry.
The Trainerbot is a smart ping pong robot that aims to take your skills to the next level.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW