Android users in Melbourne’s CBD are the most at risk sector of the community for malware threats according to a report released by F-secure.
SAP and Oracle have settled a long-standing copyright-infringement lawsuit, with the German company agreeing to pay about US$359 million in damages and interest to Oracle instead of the $1.3 billion awarded in 2010.
AV vendors, in fierce competition for users, should remember that cooperation is key in fighting malware, a top Microsoft security official said Friday.
Optus has launched a new Android app that supports contactless payments.
The U.S. Department of Justice is putting devices that emulate cellphone towers in Cessna aircraft and flying them around the country to track the locations of cellphones, a practice that targets criminal suspects but may also affect thousands of U.S...
Lenco PlayConnect is a small device that can turn your existing stereo system into a wireless Hi-Fi. The PlayConnect device simply attaches to your stereo system’s amplifier or receiver using an optical cable or analogue RCA cables, and it acts as th...
Continuing to roll out new compute services at an impressive clip, Amazon Web Services has introduced a way for programmers to trigger operations in their AWS deployments without running a full virtual machine, potentially reducing maintenance work a...
The search for game-changing technology capable of fueling growth in an uncertain economy is driving global tech mergers and acquisitions to a level not seen since the dotcom era.
From Wingdings to wage fixing, a leisurely scroll through some infamous IT intrigues
The European Space Agency successfully landed its Rosetta system on a hurtling comet
Well, that took longer than expected. Although Microsoft began bundling Yammer with Office 365 shortly after acquiring the enterprise social networking (ESN) startup in mid-2012, users so far have had to log in separately to both suites, an inconveni...
Matt Corddry, Facebook's director of hardware engineering, should be grateful to Tesla. Not because he drives one (he doesn't), but because the popularity of its electric cars could help Facebook take a little more cost out of running its data center...
Pandora, the algorithmic music radio app, is not afraid of its competitors in on-demand streaming like Spotify and Apple-owned Beats Music, because it has better feedback data than them, the company claims.
IBM plans to load future supercomputers with more co-processors and accelerators to increase computing speed and power efficiency.
Several technology and digital rights groups have praised a U.S. Senate move toward passing legislation that would rein in the National Security Agency's domestic telephone records collection program.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic opens smart town targeting zero-emission houses
- Siemens patches critical SCADA flaws likely exploited in recent attacks
- European Parliament calls on Commission to consider breaking up Google
- B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- China to open up Internet broadband market with upcoming trials
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW