Samsung's newest flagship phone offerers 4K capability, an AMOLED display, and, hopefully, a safer battery.
The iPhone 8 would benefit from the Galaxy S8's edge-to-edge display, augmented reality camera, and a smarter assistant.
Waze's new order ahead feature only works with Dunkin' Dontus for now, but the company has plans to add more partners in the future.
Windows 10 Creators Update has an official release date of April 11, but in reality it will roll out in waves. Here's how it will work.
In 2016, Microsoft Edge was the only major PC browser to run Netflix in 1080p. With the Windows 10 Creators Update, it's now made the jump to 4K.
Microsoft's free Windows 10 Creators Update has finally arrived. Here's everything you need to know, from features to launch date details.
With the Windows 10 Creators Update, Microsoft has brought ebook capabilities to its Microsoft Edge browser. Here's how to take full advantage of those features.
Part of the Windows 10 Creators Update includes a feature called Delivery Optimization, which will help you avoid re-downloading the same patches and app updates over and over across the multiple PCs in your home.
Intel could tap a new high-speed interconnect, known as EMIB, to join different chips together to make future CPUs.
Many scientists agree that Moore's Law is dying, but Intel's clinging on to it for dear life. It has been Intel's guiding light to make chips smaller, faster and cheaper, and the company is now revisiting some of the metrics driven by observation.
HTC will reportedly release a Snapdragon 835-powered phone in April that uses touch-sensitive bezels to control the screen.
What can change the nature of an Infinity Engine game? Beamdog revisits Planescape: Torment and updates it with native widescreen, bug fixes, and more.
Developers of the popular LastPass password manager are working to fix a serious vulnerability that could allow malicious websites to steal user passwords or to infect computers with malware.
Vivint, Wink, and 11 other other brands add ‘OK Google’ to their vocabularies.
Microsoft added Cortana to the Android lock screen in an update earlier this month, but now you can ask questions and have it do things without needing to unlock your phones.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analysts - Benefits RealisationACT
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTPHP Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTTIBCO Support AnalystVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- CCTraining Lead - TelcoVIC
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Life InsuranceNSW
- FTTraining Lead | Up to $800 per dayVIC