HP's Sprout Pro is an upgrade of the company's pioneering 3D-imaging PC. But what was a niche talent two years ago may now be an in-demand skill for the rise of augmented and virtual reality.
A series of leaked slides appear to reveal the details of Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 835 smartphone processor, which will most likely be formally disclosed at CES.
AMD's FreeSync 2 technology is built to help you get the best visual quality and lowest possible lag with premium HDR monitors.
Lenovo continues its excellent price-to-performance offerings with budget-friendly laptops—and this time, without the awkward "IdeaPad" designation.
AMD's enthusiast-class Radeon Vega graphics cards are coming, and now we know when we'll know more: CES 2017.
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey spent several hours engaging the platform's users in a lively discussion about improvements for 2017.
Ford's pushing ahead aggressively on self-driving cars. Thanks to technological advances, the latest generation needs fewer sensors to gather the same amount of data.
Game Mode, hidden within the upcoming Build 14997 of Windows 10, looks like it will prioritize resources to enhance gameplay—a welcome turnaround after years of neglecting PC gaming.
Now here's a product that does what it says it will do. It levitates. Apparently with aplomb.
Tesla's no longer allowing drivers some leeway in setting speed limits with the company's semi-autonomous Autopilot system.
Mozilla is aiming to roll out multi-process Firefox to even more users in January.
It's like Gabe Newell squeezed down your chimney to bring you a bunch of the year's best games. And that's weird, because I don't even have a chimney.
Uber is getting more convenient and social with Snapchat integration and new filters, as well as the ability to set a friend's current location as your destination.
The Raspberry Pi Pixel desktop experience is now available as an early version for x86-based Mac and Windows PCs.
A recent article used PCPartPicker data to claim that loyal AMD CPU buyers aren't buying Radeon GPUs as frequently. Here's the truth.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PC World Test rig 2017
- Samsung blames batteries from two makers for Note7 explosions
- Why Apple will make smart glasses
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - EDRMS ProjectQLD