Microsoft will shut down its Microsoft Garage experiment, Cache, which had a chance to compete with market leaders Google Keep and Evernote.
Microsoft's Insider build 15014 for Windows 10 PCs and phones adds the ebook store that leaked earlier, plus some handy disk utilities and other upgrades.
After ending an investigation into a fatal crash involving a Tesla sedan with its semi-autonomous Autopilot engaged, the Department of Transportation also determined that the technology reduces crashes.
Mozilla yesterday unveiled a new logo for the company and foundation that includes typographical elements of a standard URL.
The original Long War mod made the first XCOM reboot even better, and now Long War 2 is here for XCOM 2 with new enemies, missions, and soldier tools galore.
We're at "the beginning" of human jobs being replaced by robots, one analyst says.
Starship Technologies, a company that builds autonomous delivery robots, has signed deals with two meal delivery companies set to launch as soon as next month.
A cult favorite role-player is Nintendo's next iOS release—with big changes in tow.
AMD's Radeon Pro Duo was always a weird product, and its days are limited with hotly anticipated Vega graphics cards on the horizon.
Microsoft just snagged a major title from Capcom to join the company's Xbox Play Anywhere program.
While the side-scrolling hit Super Mario Run finally gets a release date, Fire Emblem Heroes will launch first alongside the iOS version on Feb. 2.
The fourth entry in everyone's favorite Nazi-sniping series moves to much larger maps, and becomes a smarter stealth game in the process.
If you're hoping Halo Wars 2 manages to make a real-time strategy campaign feel fresh, you'd better hope harder. Our first hands-on? A good ol' "attack-these-three-points" mission.
NASA turns to graph database technology to improve knowledge discovery throughout the agency and better show its value in terms of the economy, education and patent creation.
The new feature in Google Maps won't provide live updates, but the color-coded icon will provide an overview of the parking availability.
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- FTSoftware DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC