Ford is acquiring Chariot, a San Francisco-based ride-sharing shuttle service that it plans to make the cornerstone of mobility programs in cities going forward.
They say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but a new imaging system from MIT can see right through the cover and read the book while it's still closed.
Microsoft's Bing Predicts search engine has published its picks for the first week of the NFL Football season. Here they are.
Apple began taking pre-orders for its iPhone 7 and 7 Plus earlier today, and not surprisingly, some models quickly exhausted their supplies.
Forget about open standards for cable boxes. The Federal Communications Commission says all we really need are more apps.
The gaming icon nearly stole Apple's thunder at the iPhone 7 event this week.
The new console boasts a faster processor and more powerful graphics at a $399 price tag.
The PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox Scorpio drive the point home: PC gaming is more affordable than ever and often a better value than consoles.
Belkin to the rescue—this adapter lets you charge your iPhone 7 and listen to music with your Lightning-based headphones at the same time.
A Chinese company is selling a USB flash drive with a capacitor that will discharge an electric pulse guaranteed to destroy the motherboard of a computer into which it's connected.
Apple rarely backtracks once its mind is made up, and the exceptions don't always last.
Google today continued its campaign to tighten the screws on unencrypted web traffic.
Mercedes-Benz plans to manufacture all-electric 'Vision Vans' that can be loaded by robots and have drone launching pads that deliver packages as they enter your neighborhood.
If you haven't opted to take advantage of Samsung's recall offer, you should reconsider.
A new report suggests we'll see Microsoft launch a Surface all-in-one device at the end of next month.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC