Taking a page from Netflix and Amazon, Apple may be in search of the next House of Cards or Transparent.
This is Verizon's Super Bowl command room -- a temporary, purpose-built nerve center in the shadow of Levi's Stadium that pulls in data from permanent and temporary base stations to ensure the network keeps running.
A denial-of-service attack against HSBC in the U.K. left customers unable to access their accounts via the bank's online system.
No replacement has yet been found for the transatlantic data-transfer agreement overturned last year by the European Union's top court, just days away from the deadline EU data protection authorities gave negotiators to come up with a new deal.
The OpenSSL project has patched a problem in the cryptographic library but one that likely does not affect many popular applications.
Film Victoria has launched a fellowship program designed to encourage more women to pursue a career in the gaming industry.
Over 50 years ago, Xerox introduced photocopiers based on a dry process called xerography that largely did away with the requirement of carbon copies of documents. So popular was the concept and the technology that in many markets users didn't ask fo...
Apple has called for a voluntary recall of AC wall plug adapters designed for use in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Europe, New Zealand and South Korea, after 12 incidents across the globe.
LG has patched a security flaw in an application preinstalled on millions of its Android G3 smartphones that researchers found could be used to steal a variety of data.
Facebook has just given developers a year to stop relying on its hosted Parse services, announcing it will shut down the services it acquired when it purchased the company of the same name in 2013.
Microsoft is betting on reinventing itself as a cloud company, and the financial results it released Thursday show that its push is paying off despite an overall decline in revenue.
Profits from Amazon's cloud division jumped 69 per cent last quarter, but the rest of its business fared less well.
Hardware leaks indicate it might be HTC's most advanced phone yet with a Quad HD display and a laser-assisted, 12-UltraPixel camera.
An increasing number of iOS application developers use a technique that allows them to remotely modify the code in their apps without going through the official app store's review process, an action that poses security risks for users.
They said it couldn't be done, but this week Google's AI technology proved them wrong by mastering the ancient Chinese game of Go roughly a decade earlier than anyone expected.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Military jets, subs, bases and networksACT