Business travelers, rejoice: You can now save some Netflix shows to your Windows 10 laptop's hard drive for viewing in the air or in your hotel.
Viveport Subscription launches Wednesday, April 5 allowing users to try five different Viveport apps and experiences every month.
At just $279 for early Kickstarter backers, the Model C is practically an impulse buy. This Picobrew machine also makes sanitization even easier.
Soon you'll be seeing ads in glorious VR if you download free apps from the Viveport store.
CIO.com senior writer Sarah White evaluates the features and design of Dell's newest hybrid offering, the XPS 13 2-in-1.
The win in Ecuador’s presidential elections of leftist government candidate Lenin Moreno will likely have provided relief to WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange, who had been threatened with eviction from the country’s embassy in London by the oppositi...
Built using Intel's new Micro Mini ITX formfactor, this pocket gaming rig has all the power and all the upgrades of a full size PC but fits in your pocket.
WikiLeaks may have dealt another blow to the CIA’s hacking operations by releasing files that allegedly show how the agency was masking its malware attacks.
A minor redesign of the Xbox One user interface, and the major addition of Beam game streaming are the focus of the Windows 10 Creators Update for the Xbox One.
There are several new Star Wars games on the horizon. Here we round up the rumours surrounding Star Wars Battlefront 2.
Google offered to pay US$200,000 to any researcher who could remotely hack into an Android device by knowing only the victim's phone number and email address, but no one stepped up to the challenge for six months.
Three smartwatches are getting Android Wear 2.0, but a bug has held up the software from a wider rollout.
If you're expecting to buy laptops with Intel's next-generation Cannonlake chips by the end of this year, you may be disappointed.
Intel's new Optane Memory is aimed at non-enthusiast users, but only those with at least a Core i3. Celeron- and Pentium-based PCs are out.
A new video shows that the face-recognition unlocking on the Galaxy S8 is just as insecure as it's always been, allowing a photo to spoof the system.
Singing praises about a device that literally ‘sings’ – find out what this is all about.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- CCChange AnalystACT
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTPMO - Master SchedulerVIC
- CCTechnical Requirements Architect - NV1ACT
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTProject EngineerNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth InvestmentNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- FTProject Manager, Asset Vision- SaaS, PaaS- Gov backgroundNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPBI AnalystQLD