The idea is to use AI to simulate human conversation to do things like help customers or to book a last-minute table at a restaurant, among other things.
Buildings were evacuated at Google’s campus in Mountain View, California, on Friday afternoon after a threat was made against the company.
MIT researchers have announced a new approach that uses diamonds to solve a tricky problem with quantum computers.
A federal study of 128 U.S. cities revealed that if Americans installed solar panels on every roof, it would supply 1,432 terawatt-hours (trillion watts) of annual energy generation -- 39% of the total power used by the U.S.
The company plans to launch two more Android phones this year before it decides to quit the device business.
A proposal from two senior U.S. senators would force tech companies to give technical assistance to law enforcement agencies trying to break into encrypted devices.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission is planning to rework its business broadband regulations, with some groups hoping the agency's action could save businesses tens of billions of dollars.
More than two-thirds of the U.S. public doesn't support a federal government takeover of drone regulation, despite a push in Congress to preempt state and local drone rules, according to a new survey.
Senator Al Franken wants know why Oculus Rift is collecting so much data.
EVGA is following Asus and MSI with a selection of GTX 950 graphics cards that don't require an extra power connection.
Over the past two and a half years, cybercriminals have managed to steal over $2.3 billion from thousands of companies worldwide by using email scams, the FBI reports.
Adobe Systems released a security update for Flash Player to fix 24 critical vulnerabilities, including one that hackers have been exploiting to infect computers with ransomware over the past week.
South Korean carrier KT has said it wants to launch the first 5G network at the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang. On Thursday, KT announced a successful trial of one potential 5G technology in that mountain resort region.
A dozen trucks from Volvo, Daimler and others have just finished a week-long test that took them across Europe mostly in autonomous driving mode. Here's what's next.
Apple's Mac Pro is aging fast, especially with significantly faster Windows desktops being introduced in recent weeks.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTBA/Technical Project Manager/Product ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA