Ford has demonstrated a new light detection and ranging (LiDAR) system that allowed a Fusion autonomous sedan to drive around in the dark.
Facebook will take an affiliate cut, but convenience fees will probably stay the same.
After more than a year of rancor over whether it would hurt Wi-Fi, a technology that lets LTE networks use unlicensed spectrum may have already missed its window of opportunity.
Microsoft is throwing its weight behind the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield agreement, which is intended to safeguard the privacy of European Union citizens when their personal information is exported to the U.S. for processing.
SoftBank's Pepper robot may still be the better-known contender, but a new humanoid device from Hitachi aims to be the in-store sales rep of the future.
FCC certification or some other technicality could be the culprit, as LG wouldn't rule out bringing it to our shores in the future.
Microsoft released a beta build of Windows 10 with support for running the popular Bash shell. Here's how to get it set up.
Security experts have devised a method that allows users to recover data from computers infected with the Petya ransomware program without paying money to cybercriminals.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
U.S. consumers are slow to embrace home-based Internet of Things products, with many wary of their cost and usefulness, according to a new survey.
One man in New Jersey came to the emergency room with arrhythmia and ended up with a proper diagnosis after consulting data from his Fitbit tracker.
Talk of blockchain technology is everywhere, it seems -- but what is it, and what does it do?
Microsoft is promoting Windows 10's November 2015 upgrade to the Current Branch for Business release track, the first time since the operating system's debut it has approved a build for corporate customers.
Website hosting platform Wordpress.com will automatically enable HTTPS for all the custom domain names that its users have associated with their websites.
There will be no more updates from Microsoft, so staying with the software could open you up to a host of risks.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC