Pictures of what appears to be a Surface-themed mouse and keyboard have appeared on the FCC's site, solid circumstantial evidence that a Surface all-in-one may be nearing completion.
Some under-the-hood capabilities will eventually bring the kind of customization that you would expect from a dedicated music streaming app.
Six months after the release of the Oculus Rift, we finally hear more about its motion-tracking Touch controllers.
Instagram debuted Stories two months ago, and it's already proved to be a popular feature with its 500 million users.
Oculus wants to move beyond the Rift with a standalone, self-contained VR headset.
At Oculus Connect 3, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg provided a tantalizing glimpse at what social VR could become.
Microsoft has added a new support policy that drops the company's decade of technical support for an open-ended product lifetime.
Early reviewers found a nasty surprise hiding in the PC version of Mafia III: A 30 frames per second cap.
The company's investigating whether the unit that caused the evacuation of a Southwest jet was indeed a replacement.
Ads played to Spotify listeners tried to install malware on PCs and Macs.
The fourth-gen Apple TV with tvOS, App Store, and Siri remote is Apple's priority.
Hacker Guccifer 2.0 now claims to have hacked the Clinton Foundation, but the documents posted show Democratic campaign data from organizations already compromised.
Windows 10 Mobile suffers yet another blow as Lenovo calls Microsoft's long-term smartphone support into question.
We are live for day two of CEATEC, Japan's largest IT and electronics conference, to check out some of the hottest new products that will be hitting the market.
With the release of Pixel and Google Home, Google is hoping to become a pervasive personal assistant to every user.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect with end user computing (EUC) experienceNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCWintel Technical LeadVIC
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantVIC
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperWA
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- CCSEO StrategistNSW
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC