LG positions the V20 as the ultimate phone for content creators, but how does it really stack up? We compare its photos and video to content shot by the Pixel XL, Galaxy S7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Which phone's camera has the best audio quality and recording controls? We pit the V20 against handsets from Google, Apple and Samsung.
If you don't mind a few hiccups, you'll be able to join in on a limited beta test of Android 7.0 on Nov. 9.
The mea culpa pledges that the company will learn from the incident and get to the very bottom of why it happened.
YouTube now supports high-dynamic range video if you're rocking an HDR-capable TV.
Google Home launched to consumers in November, but many journalists got a sneak peek. Here's what they thought.
With just hours to go before the US election, here are a couple of funny memes to keep you entertained before the election results are announced.
AMD's Radeon Pro WX graphics cards will drive content creation for games and VR.
Tired of making too many resolution and quality sacrifices in your portable "gaming" laptop? With its GeForce GTX 1060, the MSI Stealth will change your view of a gaming laptop.
Diamonds are among the most expensive gems in the world, but they could also serve as a building block for quantum computers.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk said the company will probably add photovoltaic charging technology on its future cars.
Microsoft will add the Access database application to small business Office 365 subscriptions, two years after plucking the program from a similar plan.
With just four months until release, BioWare releases the first "real" trailer for Mass Effect: Andromeda.
Tesla today announced that customers who buy its cars after Jan. 1, 2017 will receive about 1,000 miles worth of free charges from its Supercharging stations. After that, for the first time ever, they'll be required to pay to recharge.
Architects have a new reason to pick up Microsoft's HoloLens, after the launch of an app aimed at helping them explore 3D models of buildings.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- CCMobile Application DeveloperQLD
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCC ProgrammerACT
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW