As the Microsoft-LinkedIn deal closes, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella outlines how Office 365 workers will benefit from mining LinkedIn's store of digital intelligence and making connections, whether for career goals or data analysis.
Facebook released its list of the most discussed topics for 2016. It ain't pretty.
AMD's new Radeon Software Crimson ReLive overflows with features, from ReLive video recording tools to Radeon Chill, which keeps your graphics card cool and power-efficient.
Microsoft and Intel will team up on "Project Evo" to help future computers better understand the world around them. Plus: The two companies release hardware specs for new PCs designed for virtual reality.
Build 14986 of Windows 10 for desktop PCs contains a ton of improvements, most centered around improving Cortana's intelligence. Windows Ink, the Game Bar, Windows Defender, and many more have all received upgrades.
Microsoft and Qualcomm have teamed up to bring Windows on ARM chips—again—to PCs, but with a powerful caveat: they've added support for traditional Win32 apps as well.
Halo 5: Forge launched over the summer and brought Halo multiplayer to PC—but only if you had friends to team up with. The new server browser should fix that issue.
Assassin's Creed III a.k.a. "How America's triumph in the Revolutionary War was actually predicated on teenage angst."
Here's a look at the weird, wonderful, and mundane from YouTube's top trending videos of 2016.
Intel needs graphics power. AMD needs cash. Both need to fight Nvidia. That's why this rumored partnership would actually make sense.
Microsoft and Apple have both recently added new devices to their high-end lineups but which machine is better for you? CIO.com senior writer, Sarah White matches these two machines up to see who is the victor.
Western Digital has developed a monstrous 14TB hard drive that is now shipping for testing to customers.
Plume wants to put a pod in every room of your house, with most router functions controlled by the cloud.
Facebook is turning to its user base to help solve its clickbait and fake news problems.
Dead Rising 4 hits the PC today, but you're forgiven for not knowing—it's only releasing in the Windows 10 Store at the moment.
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- CCBusiness Analyst- RFQ, Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- PTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- CCProject Manager (Network Roll-Out)NSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD