Users of Box Capture can scan a document with their iPhone's camera and then share and collaborate on it just as they would any other document on Box.
Cisco Systems patched a critical vulnerability that could allow remote attackers to take over Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) firewalls configured as virtual private network servers by simply sending malformed network packets to them.
Wearables today are overwhelmingly tethered to smartwatches. Qualcomm wants to change that by bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with its new Snapdragon Wear platform.
Low-cost smartphones could be packed with premium features thanks to Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 425, 435 and 625 mobile chips.
Facebook has withdrawn Free Basics from India, two days after the country's telecommunications regulator prohibited the differential pricing of data depending on the content or application that is being accessed.
Twitter has created a new timeline feature that aims to enables users to catch up on the supposed best Tweets from the accounts they follow.
The world's financial markets got off to such a rough start this year that some enterprises froze plans to upgrade their campus networks, according to Cisco.
Four third-party app stores for Android have apps with a malicious component that seeks root access to the device, according to Trend Micro.
Image recognition has become increasingly critical in applications ranging from smartphones to driverless cars, and on Wednesday UCLA opened up to the public a new algorithm that promises big gains.
Microsoft is adding a Release Preview ring to its beta program, letting users get an early glimpse of what's coming to their PC while retaining stability.
The Bluetooth Special Interest Group wants to raise Bluetooth's profile in the Internet of Things with a toolkit for building gateways between the short-range wireless network and the Internet.
Digital marketing agency Havas Helia has created 0101, a beer that was crafted based on data.
SAP's February round of critical software updates includes one for SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (xMII) that may be of interest to hackers and spies.
Skype announced a new set of animated "Mojis" Wednesday aimed at letting users express their love, with some help from Paul McCartney.
Microsoft released its second batch of security updates for this year, addressing a total of 36 flaws in Internet Explorer, Edge, Office, Windows and .NET Framework.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC