Got a 12-inch MacBook that you bought before the end of June 2015? You can expect to get a new USB-C cable from Apple.
SAP has placed a big bet on Hana, so customers that haven't already switched to the in-memory computing platform can be sure they'll be encouraged to do so in the near future. If they're smart, they'll make sure they're ready first.
A startup called Eyefluence aims to improve virtual and augmented reality with its eye-tracking technology. After an early glimpse at what the company's tech can do, it seems like a must-have for future headsets.
The look of games on Linux-based Steam machines and mobile devices will improve with the upcoming Vulkan API.
Google has prevailed in a court case filed against it by U.K.-based online mapping company Streetmap alleging anticompetitive behavior.
CTL's NL6x Extra-Rugged Chromebook for Education can withstand drops and bumps.
Later this year, Nasdaq plans to record stockholders' electronic votes on its own blockchain system for companies listed on its exchange in Estonia. By digitizing the entire process, it expects to speed and simplify the proxy voting process.
The secret to Google’s VR plans could be energy-efficient chips with motion detection.
The Pwn2Own hacking contest in March will award security researchers for exploiting Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari, Flash Player and, for the first time, VMware Workstation.
Intel's solid-state drives could be poised for a big jump in capacity and speed with new 3D flash chips coming from Micron.
Haptic technology company Immersion has accused Apple and AT&T of infringement of three of its patents in the latest iPhone models and Apple watches
Cyber criminals are stealing user's login credentials for popular online streaming service, Netflix, in an attempt to steal banking information, according to recent research by Symantec.
Ten per cent of millennials do not stay with an employer for more than two years, according to a recent study commissioned by Kronos.
Data-science training company DataCamp has added DataCamp Groups so organizational team leaders can coordinate teams or classes, track their students’ progress and see how their skills evolve over time.
The attackers who crippled Ukrainian power operators in December probably committed attacks shortly before against a mining company and a railway operator, Trend Micro said Thursday.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia