The French data protection authority has ordered Facebook to stop some transfers of personal data of its users to the U.S. and to change the way it handles the data of users and non-users visiting its website.
Cisco warned on Monday of serious flaws it found in an Internet-connected thermostat control, which it said are typical among products of vendors who aren't well-versed in network security.
Telstra is working to repair a national network outage impacting mobile voice and data.
People testing out the public beta of Microsoft's Azure Stack private cloud system have some new platform services and DevOps tools to play with less than two weeks after it initially launched.
Amaysim is the leader in telco customer service, according to the release of the latest Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) and Communications Alliance quarterly, Complaints in Context report.
The increasingly busy enterprise collaboration space got a new entry Monday with Prysm's new platform designed to support dispersed, multidevice workplaces.
If company CEOs can be replaced by computers, why not the president of the United States?
An AT&T regulatory filing last week shed light on a lesser-known aspect of the emerging 5G wireless standard that could be a boon to some consumers: Home broadband.
Researchers from security vendor Kaspersky Lab have identified three cybercrime groups that compromise and steal money from financial institutions using sophisticated techniques and custom malware.
Hours-long entertainment shows are a staple of the new year in many East Asian countries, but none is greater than Chinese Central Television's lunar new year gala.
Older Java installers are designed to look for and automatically load a number of specifically named DLL (Dynamic Link Library) files that might exist in the folder they were launched from.
Facebook's Free Basics service has been dealt a severe blow by India's telecommunications regulator, which ruled on Monday that telecom service providers are prohibited from charging differently for data depending on the content or the application th...
Imagination Technologies, the U.K. company that makes graphics chips for Apple's iPhones and iPads, is ditching its CEO and its strategy as it heads for its second consecutive year of losses.
ASUS has released the world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop, under its gaming division Republic of Gamers (ROG).
Consumer electronics retailer, JB Hi-Fi (JBH), has reported a revenue of $2.12 billion for its 2016 half-year results ending December 31, 2015. In a statement on the ASX, the company said its net profit after tax (NPAT) comes up to $95.2 million for ...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT