Walmart's selling this model, which offers a touchscreen, good amount of storage and RAM, and a Core i5 processor, for the same price as Amazon's refurbished units.
AMD and Newegg's new promotion offers a free copy of Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation with the purchase of AMD FX-series processors.
AT&T is introducing its own unlimited data plan, but don't count on using your smartphone as a hotspot.
Village Roadshow will this month launch Federal Court action to block up to 40 piracy-linked websites sites, the company revealed today.
Michigan State University researchers have come up with something new in foldable displays: a foldable, stretchable OLED circuit that can be printed using a conventional inkjet printer.
PC prices are going up due to a shortage of a number of components, and the situation isn't expected to change in the coming quarters.
Actually, it's $165 if you're willing to do a mail-in rebate. That's great price for a superb 1080p graphics card.
Does Dell's XPS 13 2-in-1 have what it takes to get you through you a full day of demanding work, streaming video and social media posting? CIO.com senior writer Sarah White runs Dell's newest hybrid through the paces to find out the answer.
From toothbrushes to high-end medical imaging equipment, Philips is offering its consumer and business customers access to more data through Internet of Things-type sensors.
Can Apple set its streaming box apart from lower-priced rivals?
If you say nasty things on Twitter, your reach across the network may be temporarily diminished.
GDC 2017 is shaping up to be a big deal for PC enthusiasts, with both AMD and Nvidia holding special events.
If you were hoping a PC release of Halo Wars 2 might fix its issues, I've got bad news: It actually introduced new ones. Controls, performance, and AI covered inside.
War of the Worlds Episode 4: Oculus Gloves, Android Wear 2.0, Samsung's new battery troubles, and more
Can a new interface tool boost interest in Oculus? Will Android Wear 2.0 get people excited for wearables? Jason Cross and Gordon Ung tackle these and other tech topics.
Apple has overtaken Samsung Electronics in smartphone sales for the first time in two years -- but don't count on it staying ahead for long.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000 RAM review
- Village Roadshow aims to block 40 pirate sites
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCTest AnalystWA