Tim Cook told employees in Cupertino that Apple sold its 1 billionth iPhone last week.
Samsung began shipping its 15TB SSD in March to equipment makers, but the drive recently began showing up on retail sites with a price tag of about $10,000. But you do get an SSD with speeds greater than 1Gbps.
Janky controller support, busted audio. Don't touch the new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports with a ten-foot pole, lest the pole light on fire too.
After months of delays, Lenovo's first laptop with an OLED screen is now shipping, but it remains a question if the PC maker will come out with additional OLED model anytime soon.
Much like the Play Music family plan, up to six different people can access the same batch of purchased content.
Osram's Lightify smart bulbs are vulnerable to several crucial exploits, but most will be fixed soon.
Nintendo says the Pokémon Go Plus wearable won't hit its original July release time frame.
Surface Pro 3 owners may not have to deal with a battery recall, after all. Microsoft says the tablet's sudden battery drain stems from software, not a hardware problem.
With the end of the free upgrade offer looming, we answer the question everyone's asking: Should you upgrade to Windows 10? (Spoiler: It depends on what you're using now.)
Solar Impulse 2 makes history as the first solar-powered plane to circumnavigate the globe.
Thanks to time zones, Windows 10's free upgrade deadline will extend into July 30 for most of the world. Procrastinators in New Zealand will get tons of extra time, while those in Hawaii get a raw deal.
Updating to a new build of Windows is always a give-and-take process. Here we focus on the taking with the Anniversary Update.
Pokévision may be the best Pokémon Go map, as it apparently taps the Niantic API itself to provide a real-time feed of what Pokémon are spawning in Pokémon Go, and exactly where.
Apple has reported its second straight quarter of falling iPhone sales, hit by stiff competition in China and the ongoing slowdown in the worldwide smartphone market.
A preliminary report by the National Transportation Safety Board shows the Tesla that crashed into an 18-wheeler in May was indeed using Autopilot and traveling at 74mph in a 65mph zone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC