You can assemble a rudimentary 2G cell-phone at home with the RePhone Kit Create, which can also be used to make wearables and IoT devices.
One by one, artificial intelligence has overcome the obstacles set before it. Is this all part of an inevitable trend leading to humanity's obsolescence -- or, at least, unemployment?
If you want to build a powerful $40 Linux or Android PC with 4K video support, consider Hardkernel's Odroid-C2 computer.
A Google security researcher found a serious vulnerability in the Avast SafeZone browser that doesn't exist in Chromium, the open-source browser that serves as its foundation.
An unknown person -- possibly a white hat hacker -- gained access to some of the servers that cybercriminals use to distribute the Dridex online banking Trojan and replaced the malware with an installer for Avira Free Antivirus.
A UN panel has ruled that the time Julian Assange has spent cooped up in the London embassy of the Ecuador government amounts to arbitrary detention by the U.K. and Sweden, but it is unlikely that the founder of the WikiLeaks whistle-blowing website ...
The developers of the Neutrino exploit kit have added a new feature intended to thwart security researchers from studying their attacks.
Smartphones this year are poised to become more interactive, more fun and maybe a little bit smarter than you’d like them to be.
U.S. businesses may take some comfort from the fact that a successor to the Safe Harbor agreement has finally been named, but at this point, they shouldn't get too comfortable.
Box has made it easier for its customers to control how stored data is encrypted with an update announced Thursday.
Thanks to some wacky invites we know it's going to be a big day for new phones in just a couple of weeks.
San Francisco Bay Area residents looking for something to do other than watch the Super Bowl on Sunday can cross "flying my drone" off the list.
Data is what makes today's business world go 'round, and IBM on Thursday launched a suite of new tools designed to help companies make the most of what they've got.
Serious vulnerabilities in the Netgear NMS300 ProSafe network management system, an application used to discover, monitor and configure a wide range of network devices, can allow hackers to take control of the servers it's running on.
Dell's business laptops and tablets will get an extra layer of protection from hackers with a new security tool being loaded into the company's portable computers.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Loyalty SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCProject Manager - Managed Print ServicesNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW