Samsung sees the popular Raspberry Pi board as a way for masses to develop products with Tizen OS.
Practically every mobile vendor and service provider at Mobile World Congress will have demonstrations -- or at least visions -- of what they think the future 5G mobile standard will be able to do.
Enterprise mobility is often a tug-of-war between freedom-seeking employees and security-minded IT departments, but VMware aims to make those differences go away.
Google announced Tuesday that it will warn users when they may want to be careful about revealing sensitive information over email with a pair of new security features.
Intel's Itanium processor lineup has an uncertain future, but Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to an upcoming chip code-named Kittson.
A Java-based Trojan known as Adwind and AlienSpy has been rebranded as JSocket and is being sold as a service to all types of attackers, from opportunistic cybercriminals to cyberespionage groups.
If you're looking at buying servers from Hewlett Packard Enterprise, don't let a new naming convention throw you off balance.
Amazon Web Services is handing PC and console game developers new tools to encourage them to use its cloud services for their back-end server infrastructure.
President Barack Obama is proposing a sharp increase in the fiscal 2017 budget on cybersecurity spending, which is aimed at improving dated government software and promoting better Internet security for consumers.
The French data protection authority has ordered Facebook to stop some transfers of personal data of its users to the U.S. and to change the way it handles the data of users and non-users visiting its website.
Cisco warned on Monday of serious flaws it found in an Internet-connected thermostat control, which it said are typical among products of vendors who aren't well-versed in network security.
Telstra is working to repair a national network outage impacting mobile voice and data.
People testing out the public beta of Microsoft's Azure Stack private cloud system have some new platform services and DevOps tools to play with less than two weeks after it initially launched.
Amaysim is the leader in telco customer service, according to the release of the latest Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) and Communications Alliance quarterly, Complaints in Context report.
The increasingly busy enterprise collaboration space got a new entry Monday with Prysm's new platform designed to support dispersed, multidevice workplaces.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
- Intel's Itanium to live an as HPE commits to new servers with the chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW