Tips, tricks, tweaks, and twerks for Office gurus looking to make the most of the iPad variant
The 10 tools you must have on your iPad for business
Aloft Hotel in Cupertino, California, is piloting the use of a robot bellhop to deliver small items to its guests. If successful, Botlr may be rolled out in more locations as early as next year.
The Computer History Museum has a new exhibit on self-driving cars. As well as Google's latest efforts, you can see what GM dreamed up 75 years ago.
Time and money-saving tool calculates the potential for organisations to reduce costs and keep staff
A new trojan makes you pay a ransom to regain access to your own files – and may even leave you feeling grateful.
IPscape Keep in Touch for salesforce.com launched - integrated telephony delivers voice, sms and email communications
IPscape, the Australian cloud-based contact centre provider, today launched Keep in Touch (KiT), a cloud-based, integrated telephony service for salesforce.com that can be accessed anywhere and from any telephone. Call notes and voice recordings are ...
Websense Enhances Web Security Gateway Coverage for Facebook - Announces Integrated Defensio Social Web Threat Detection
Launches Industry’s First Real-Time Security Application for Facebook, Driving Safe Adoption of the Social Web with a Unified Security Solution
Symantec announces NetBackup 7 to simplify information management for enterprise organisations
Symantec announces Backup Exec 2010 for Mid-Sized Businesses
Effective Integration of Intel® Atom™ 330 Dual Core Processor and NVIDIA® ION™ Graphics Acceleration Delivers Unprecedented Netbook Performance
NetApp annouces they are expanding their long-standing collaboration with Cisco and VMware to deliver new capabilities for the virtualized data centre
Company strengthens commitment to Mac platform and helps users increase personal productivity
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC