Tips, tricks, tweaks, and twerks for Office gurus looking to make the most of the iPad variant
The 10 tools you must have on your iPad for business
Aloft Hotel in Cupertino, California, is piloting the use of a robot bellhop to deliver small items to its guests. If successful, Botlr may be rolled out in more locations as early as next year.
The Computer History Museum has a new exhibit on self-driving cars. As well as Google's latest efforts, you can see what GM dreamed up 75 years ago.
Time and money-saving tool calculates the potential for organisations to reduce costs and keep staff
A new trojan makes you pay a ransom to regain access to your own files – and may even leave you feeling grateful.
IPscape Keep in Touch for salesforce.com launched - integrated telephony delivers voice, sms and email communications
IPscape, the Australian cloud-based contact centre provider, today launched Keep in Touch (KiT), a cloud-based, integrated telephony service for salesforce.com that can be accessed anywhere and from any telephone. Call notes and voice recordings are ...
Websense Enhances Web Security Gateway Coverage for Facebook - Announces Integrated Defensio Social Web Threat Detection
Launches Industry’s First Real-Time Security Application for Facebook, Driving Safe Adoption of the Social Web with a Unified Security Solution
Symantec announces NetBackup 7 to simplify information management for enterprise organisations
Symantec announces Backup Exec 2010 for Mid-Sized Businesses
Effective Integration of Intel® Atom™ 330 Dual Core Processor and NVIDIA® ION™ Graphics Acceleration Delivers Unprecedented Netbook Performance
NetApp annouces they are expanding their long-standing collaboration with Cisco and VMware to deliver new capabilities for the virtualized data centre
Company strengthens commitment to Mac platform and helps users increase personal productivity
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 2 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 3 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 headphone review
- Lenovo introduces new budget laptops
- Ads for MacKeeper refunds will run on Facebook
- Rubrik adds $41m in funding, releases backup appliance
- At Google I/O, Android may push deeper into the home
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW