HP is responding to claims that the facial-tracking technology used by its webcams is somehow racist.
The Wikileaks 'whistleblower' site that was forced by a court order to shut down its primary domain after a complaint from Swiss bank, Julius Baer & Co, is back online after a judge ruled in its favor.
Efforts by countries like China to restrict the exchange of information on the Internet are ultimately doomed to failure, Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates told an audience of Stanford University students Tuesday.
AMD has delayed general availability of some key products until early next year, when it projects the chips, along with other new processors, will return it to profitability.
Facebook has become such a popular social networking site that some companies are betting their businesses on it.
At the last day of the Web 2.0 Summit, attendees learned that having their genome mapped will set them back US$300,000 and that Google's founders really stress over the prevention and extermination of evil.
Cisco is reported to be on the verge of closing a deal to buy a WiMAX base station vendor called Navini Networks.
People using Google's Gmail service are sucking up storage space faster than the company can add it.
Apple has released its biggest iPhone <a href="http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=306173" target="_blank">security update</a> yet, fixing bugs in the mobile phone's browser, mail client and Bluetooth networking serve
Massachusetts Institute of Technology pranksters celebrated this past Tuesday's debut of Microsoft's Xbox 360 Halo 3 by transforming the statue of John Harvard in Harvard Yard into the Master Chief character from the much anticipated video game.
Lenovo Group on Tuesday announced plans to acquire European electronics maker Packard Bell. If it goes through, the deal would be a disappointment for Lenovo rival, Acer, which reportedly was also trying to buy Packard Bell.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW