Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
Swiss conglomerate Datwyler today said that it was still considering its options after its $795 million bid for Raspberry Pi manufacturer Premier Farnell was trumped by a $900 million offer from Avnet Inc late last month.
Hate speech and bullying are major problems for Twitter, and it's time for the company to decide, once and for all, if it's on the side of the abusers or the abused.
If there’s not a saying about, ‘If you’re going to have full-blown influenza, then you may as well have it while the Olympics are on’ then there probably should be. I’ve spent much of the past week bed ridden, but that’s also given me the opportunit...
Microsoft has committed to delivering two Windows 10 feature upgrades in 2017 after issuing only one this year.
Never again have an email kicked back because it’s too large by using one of these apps aimed specifically at helping you share, edit and store oversized documents.
It's just a design exercise, but we think we've landed on the best possible hardware experience for Pokémon Go.
Cyber-reasoning platform Mayhem pulled down the $2 million first prize in a DARPA-sponsored Cyber Grand Challenge competition that pitted entrants against each other in the classic hacking game Capture the Flag, never before played by programs runnin...
Some cross into the uncanny valley, or at least from iconic to specific.
High dynamic range (HDR) TV is here and it looks great. But it's in its early stages, and there's a potential format war brewing.
If the average roller coaster isn't enough to scare the bejesus out of you anymore, how about one with virtual reality that turns the experience into something totally different?
Pokémon GO has been a huge phenomenon in the three weeks since its release, with gamers all over the world reliving their childhood through the augmented reality (AR) game. You only have to look at what people are saying on social media and in the ne...
Frequently travelers who aren't prepared for the security risks associated with staying in hotels put potentially sensitive information and their own personal safety at risk. Here's how to spot common threats, and protect your data while on the road.
Looking to measure your gains? This could be the perfect smartwatch for doing so if you don't mind its bulky, bro-y design.
Every emerging technology, like a child, goes through its difficult phases, and IoT is no different. To extend that analogy, you could say that automated home products are currently experiencing the technological equivalent of the terrible twos.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW