The FBI has issued a plea for those who have been hit by ransomware to report this to federal law enforcement so that the country can get a better sense of just how bad this problem really is.
Have you ever ignored the person you are with, be it a boyfriend or a friend, in order to look for a suitable #quoteoftheday (with just the right mix of inspiration and cute) to wow your hundred-something Instagram admirers?
Samsung's recall of Galaxy Note 7 smartphones over reports that dozens caught fire might have a lasting impact on the company's image. Or not, depending on which analyst you ask.
When Facebook released a live-video feature for Facebook at Work, Weber Shandwick was one of the first companies to put it to use. The service hasn't replaced the PR's firms other collaboration tools (yet), but it is quickly gaining traction.
Apple Music in iOS 10 features playlist to rival Spotify's.
'Occupy HTML5' movement shows Flash still has ardent support, but the web tool's best days are over
An overabundance of blinking, beaming LEDs on network and other gear is driving sysadmins and others crazy, and some are doing something about it.
Savvy CIOs have an opportunity to position themselves at the intersection of marketing and virtual reality, and their IT teams should get involved early and take a vested interest in the advancement of VR.
The Cisco and Apple partnership has yielded a ton of new business features that include improved Wi-Fi connectivity, business app prioritization capabilities and the tighter integration of voice for collaboration – all via the today’s release of iOS ...
Apple has refocused its smartwatch on the fitness market, a move prompted by the recognition that the broader definition it has used was not making the grade.
Huawei released the Matebook, the latest 12-inch hybrid tablet aimed at changing the way you perform daily computing tasks. However, this device is bigger on looks than it is on brains.
Though this week's big Apple event felt 'light' in terms of headline-grabbing hardware, it's clear the company is still moving forward.
The lessons Apple learns will be instructive for other smartwatch makers and will shape how all types of wearable gadgets evolve in the next 20 years.
The Department of Energy says the the $40 million it is investing in nearly two dozen projects will result in exascale computing systems that perform calculations on data 50 to 100 times faster than today's most powerful supercomputers.
Conventional wisdom says you need to spend $1,000 on a VR-ready PC. This $650 computer powered by AMD's FX-6350 and Radeon RX 480 proves it wrong.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft's first Creators Update features for Xbox One focus on Home, Guide, Copilot
- Google wants to bring smart tools to Raspberry Pi-like boards
- How to create and restore an image backup in Windows 10
- Microsoft revives free Windows 10 upgrade for SMBs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- FTChange ManagerACT
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- FTMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FT.NET CMS DeveloperWA