Samsung's recall of Galaxy Note 7 smartphones over reports that dozens caught fire might have a lasting impact on the company's image. Or not, depending on which analyst you ask.
When Facebook released a live-video feature for Facebook at Work, Weber Shandwick was one of the first companies to put it to use. The service hasn't replaced the PR's firms other collaboration tools (yet), but it is quickly gaining traction.
Apple Music in iOS 10 features playlist to rival Spotify's.
'Occupy HTML5' movement shows Flash still has ardent support, but the web tool's best days are over
An overabundance of blinking, beaming LEDs on network and other gear is driving sysadmins and others crazy, and some are doing something about it.
Savvy CIOs have an opportunity to position themselves at the intersection of marketing and virtual reality, and their IT teams should get involved early and take a vested interest in the advancement of VR.
The Cisco and Apple partnership has yielded a ton of new business features that include improved Wi-Fi connectivity, business app prioritization capabilities and the tighter integration of voice for collaboration – all via the today’s release of iOS ...
Apple has refocused its smartwatch on the fitness market, a move prompted by the recognition that the broader definition it has used was not making the grade.
Huawei released the Matebook, the latest 12-inch hybrid tablet aimed at changing the way you perform daily computing tasks. However, this device is bigger on looks than it is on brains.
Though this week's big Apple event felt 'light' in terms of headline-grabbing hardware, it's clear the company is still moving forward.
The lessons Apple learns will be instructive for other smartwatch makers and will shape how all types of wearable gadgets evolve in the next 20 years.
The Department of Energy says the the $40 million it is investing in nearly two dozen projects will result in exascale computing systems that perform calculations on data 50 to 100 times faster than today's most powerful supercomputers.
Conventional wisdom says you need to spend $1,000 on a VR-ready PC. This $650 computer powered by AMD's FX-6350 and Radeon RX 480 proves it wrong.
The Apple Watch Series 2 comes out Sept. 16 complete with swim-proof capabilities, built-in GPS, and a special Nike edition.
The iPhone 7 has a bigger battery and better camera, plus it's resistant to water. The downside: no headphone jack.
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- CCSenior Cisco Network EngineerWA
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTSitecore .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Reporting AnalystNSW