About a month ago I threw my back out. I couldn’t walk or move properly. It was painful to drive. (In hindsight I shouldn’t have been driving but I had to get to the shiatsu massage place, without which this story wouldn’t have taken place).
Since its release last July, the newest version of Windows has generally been considered a success, especially compared with its predecessor Windows 8/8.1. However, it hasn’t been all smooth sailing. Here are 7 controversies that have been stirred up...
If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear a quadcopter in your hair. Or something.
Don't get distracted by the super-sized emoji and full-screen fireworks. The most significant change to Messages in iOS 10 is third-party app integration.
Instead of only stressing you out, your phone really can help you get some peace if you use the right apps and strategies.
Can AMD's A10-7860K APU power effective, yet affordable e-sports gaming PCs? Yes—though it'll take tinkering with settings.
Apple’s research secrecy hurts industry and academic research, and it could hurt Apple.
The Apple Watch is getting faster and easier to use, with fun new messaging and fitness features, too.
Until now, the controversy over the relative merits of various approaches to implementing a broadband network has been conducted in terms of FTTP (Fibre To The Premises) against FTTN (Fibre to the Node), mainly on the grounds that fibre to the node ...
It's the content that makes the platform, not the hardware. But you wouldn't know that from Microsoft's E3 keynote, which focused on Xbox rather than fresh, unique, compelling games.
With Apple pushing ahead to expand Siri, industry analysts say the increasing A.I.-focused competition among industry giants Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Apple should propel smart technologies to a whole new level in a few years.
Executive News Editor Ken Mingis, Computerworld Editor in Chief Scot Finnie and Multimedia Editor Keith Shaw tackle Apple's big keynote address from the Worldwide Developers Conference.
At its annual Worldwide Developers Conference, Apple this week empowered third-party developers to further integrate their apps with native iOS software. The changes should have significant impact behind the scenes of iOS and on iPhone users' screens...
Crazy and impressive. Some of the best VR demos we've seen.
These booths looked interesting from the outside but were less exciting within. Or the other way round.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- The complete guide to earning and spending coins in Pokémon Go
- Mingis on Tech: Windows 10 turns 1
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA