Shops, salespeople and marketing people all have their tricks for making you buy a certain TV. LG, for example, has recently been displaying its OLED TVs side-by-side to competitors in order to show off its fantastic contrast and True Black perform...
Here's a look at some of the more helpful, lesser-known features hiding out in Android 7.0.
The latest additions to Google's mobile OS should give you plenty to chew on
When you're ready to stream your gameplay to the world, one PC will not do. You need two, and that's what the CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 brings to the game.
As automakers move in the direction Tesla pioneered with autonomous driving, a question arises: Is this really a good thing? Senior Writer Lucas Mearian gets into gear with Executive News Editor Ken Mingis about what's going on.
Father’s Day is on Sunday 4th September. We’ve got together with some of Australia’s top tech and gadget companies to provide you with tech-related ideas.
A devoted practitioner offers an eyewitness account of the rise of Linux and the open source movement, plus analysis of where Linux is taking us now
Android is better than ever, but it's still not perfect. These are the things we wish were included in the latest release.
Automotive cybersecurity finally looks like it is on the front burner. But a host of improvements need to be made before the connected car is even relatively safe from hacks.
Don't really know where to begin with Google's latest mobile operating system? We can help.
A startup called SolidEnergy says that it’s developed a new design for a safe, rechargeable lithium-metal battery, potentially revolutionizing energy storage for small devices like smartphones and wearables.
A furor over bugs in password managers left users in a jam. Self-proclaimed security empress Jessy Irwin clears up the confusion
Participants in the Reality, Virtually, Hackathon sponsored by MIT Media Lab will create new applications for AR and VR technology.
What are the chances we'll see a Surface smartphone or desktop device alongside the next Surface Pro and Surface Book? If you believe the rumors, the chances are good.
There have been some gushing reviews of this phone in the past couple of days. But to us, there is one persistent problem that is enough to make the biggest Fanboi stop and think for a moment. If you really want to buy one, even if (as with us) you’v...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT