From kid geek to the world's next great philanthropist?
No one loves to pay crazy per-user licensing fees, not to mention 15- 22 per cent annual support residuals. (And no one loves the endless, mind-numbing meetings with non-technical financial folks trying to pry budget for these tools from their clench...
For both work and play, a look at the 3G iPhone's new features
With the release of Apple's iPhone SDK now come and gone, and the enhanced IT-oriented capabilities planned for the next major iPhone device and software update now unveiled, it's clear that iPhones are going to be corporate mainstays. Still, at its ...
Digital photo frames that print, ultraslim monitors, and small robots that hammer themselves when an IM arrives are just the tip of the wacky-and-innovative-device iceberg at Computex Taiwan 2008. Take a look at what we found.
Imagine how different the computing world would be if IBM had used proprietary chips in the original PC, rather than off-the-shelf components. The PC clone market would never have happened, and IBM, rather than Microsoft, might have emerged as the le...
Apple's new enterprise focus for the iPhone has promise, but the company has to work through a number of software and hardware issues before the device is widely adopted for use in the corporate environment, according to analysts.
Apple's announcement of a next-generation 3G iPhone wasn't a big surprise for most people at Monday's World Wide Developers Conference. But the low prices at which the new models will debut -- US$199 with 8GB of memory and US$299 with 16GB -- certain...
Whether you're looking for a job, a party or long-lost friends, your ideal online meeting place is out there. We uncover the best social-networking sites on the web.
The workday doesn't end at 5 p.m. anymore. Chances are, you take files home with you to work on using your home PC, and then you tote them back to your office the next morning. In the course of shuttling files back and forth, you've likely run into a...
Apple Inc. announced the latest iteration of its mobile phone, the iPhone 3G.
Two years ago, GreenBorder, one of the early "sandbox" browsers, received mighty applause from Wall Street Journal tech guru Walt Mossberg. The sandbox browser -- basically, a browser running in a virtual container -- promised to keep nasty code from...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs' announcement of the next generation iPhone (which will hit Australia on 11 July) will be followed by a barrage of stylish and witty ads. And that those ads will be followed by an avalanche of snarky spoofs on YouTube.
The iPhone has always been an unusual product in the Apple line-up. Apple announced the iPhone months before the device went on sale, something the Cupertino, Calif. company never does.
There are certain popular system architectures that transcend the operating system and will turn your efforts to build a green network operating system brown, figuratively speaking.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW